Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Playstation Bargains

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭ZeitgeistGlee

final fantasy 15 for 30 pound on pre order.

Physical or digital preorder? (And where?)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Kiith wrote: »
    Anyone know how the reservation thing works in Argos? I reserved the 500gb PS4 with Uncharted and Fifa17, but the game is reserved for today and the console is reserved for Monday. Can i pick them up separately without having the pay for Fifa? Or do i just wait till Monday?

You can pick up the game today for free but if it isn't local I'd call the store myself, explain the situation and ask them to extend the reservation until Monday. It's really easy for them to extend on their system.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

Cheap slim anyone ? With the 20% off , the prices are the same in €s ,

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B01MF987C8/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2OAJ7377F756P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Cheap slim anyone ? With the 20% off , the prices are the same in €s ,

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B01MF987C8/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2OAJ7377F756P

Gone…:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Denisoftus

Titanfall 2 $40 on US store right now, 40% off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Picked up

Titanfall 2 for 22 pound
    final fantasy 15 for 30 pound on pre order.

One or two more games and i am delighted I just don't know what to get haha.

Watch dogs 2, Dues EX, Rise of the tomb raider

I Just don't know ha ha

Feck TF 2 is looking very tempting

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭crowseye

Where did you get titanfall 2 and final fantasy for those prices TrustedApple?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

crowseye wrote: »
    Where did you get titanfall 2 and final fantasy for those prices TrustedApple?

Amazon i get 20% off thanks to my job it's grand. We have a strange group discount thing.

Gone…:(

There was 2 there for €175 and one for €185 .:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

There was 2 there for €175 and one for €185 .:(

In fairness, it was a fantastic deal. No way that was hanging around.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,870 ✭✭✭Redo91

Looking to pick up Watchdogs 2, Deus Ex and Tomb Raider. Any deals on them today?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,685 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Redo91 wrote: »
    Looking to pick up Watchdogs 2, Deus Ex and Tomb Raider. Any deals on them today?

Tomb raider is €37 in Argos.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

Redo91 wrote: »

watchdogs is £30 on grainger games plus parcel motel or 33 ish on amazon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Danick

Guys great deal here -500GB PS4 Slim: Get a PS4 and add Uncharted 4 and FIFA 17 to your basket for FREE! You can then add Mafia 3, Battlefield 1, Titanfall 2 or Dishonored 2 for just £20 extra each if you want! Get Tesco's crazy PS4 deal here from £199.99.

Now all I need is help getting it delivered - tried parcel motel but it just says pick up at local store in Aintrim - any ideas grealy appreciated!

If people see offers, can they say where they saw them or where they got them? Few people have said, "oh x and x for £20".. but where?!

Really want Doom, which is the cheapest I'd likely find for £14.99 on Amazon, but looking for something else that would cost more than £11, so I can get free shipping and then use PM.

What would be worth looking into?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

If people see offers, can they say where they saw them or where they got them? Few people have said, "oh x and x for £20".. but where?!

Really want Doom, which is the cheapest I'd likely find for £14.99 on Amazon, but looking for something else that would cost more than £11, so I can get free shipping and then use PM.

Doom is 18.99 in argos :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Tomb raider is €37 in Argos.

Argos prices aren't the best for this Black Friday 9/10 games are cheaper in Smyths...

Tomb Raider is 35€ in Smyths..
    Titanfall 2 is 35€ in Smyths

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 874 ✭✭✭devildriver

All games under £20 here, click PS4 tab:

http://amzn.to/2fZ9M59

Fallout 4 would be the top choice IMHO.

BTW just saw Uncharted Collection:

$14.99 on Amazon US

91ymHXDTSuL._AC_SX215_.jpg

http://amzn.to/2ffLB37

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

quinnd6 wrote: »
    I'm gonna answer my own question.
    I found Infinite Warfare on its own for 29.95 gbp(and that's including the 2 euros postage) on thegamecollection.net which works out at about 35.34 euros.
    That's the best deal on it I've seen so I decided to go for it.
    I'm not interested in Modern Warfare Remastered as I already have finished it on the 360, still have a 360 and if I want to revisit it I'm happy to revisit it there.
    I think that's a pretty decent deal so I'm happy.

You can revisit it on Xbox Live but most of the lobbys are hacked and you'll have your stats, classes, unlockables reset. Games are ruined with 1 hit kills, unlimited ammo etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,870 ✭✭✭Redo91

Thanks for the replies folks! I picked up Watchdogs 2 for €40 on Amazon which isn't bad. Was trying to get Tomb Raider for the €35 on Smyths.ie but it was showing up as unavailable for home delivery and click and collect even though copies were in stock. I guess they keep a minimum amount for walk-ins.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,569 ✭✭✭Damien360

Not quite a black friday deal but PS have Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2 as a bundle for 89.99.

Search for Titanfall to see deal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

I bought Titanfall 2 for €33 earlier through amazon. Wasn't even looking for a game but at that price I want to give the MP a go before / in case it dies off.

Argos Galway are out of stock of Doom & Just Cause 3, in case anyone goes down.

Ended up going down the Amazon route for Doom. Won't be shipped until next week, but I don't mind as I wouldn't be playing it much until during the Christmas anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭shrewdness

Trying to decide between Witcher 3 GOTY for 25 or Watch Dogs 2 for 45 in Smyths. Haven't played anything much like Witcher 3 but only heard good things so will probably go for it at that price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,542 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

shrewdness wrote: »
    Trying to decide between Witcher 3 GOTY for 25 or Watch Dogs 2 for 45 in Smyths. Haven't played anything much like Witcher 3 but only heard good things so will probably go for it at that price.

7bBZ3vg.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 272 ✭✭foobar

shrewdness wrote: »

Witcher 3 is such a good game and a steal at 25 euros.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Jayisplay

Headsup...

BF1 is €42 in Argos and the season pass is €50 on the store . That's €92 for the Ultimate edition . That's a very good price for the amount of content and the best price around . I know it's gonna be slightly cheaper if you buy the game on Amazon , but that's hassle .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Headsup...

BF1 is €42 in Argos and the season pass is €50 on the store . That's €92 for the Ultimate edition . That's a very good price for the amount of content and the best price around . I know it's gonna be slightly cheaper if you buy the game on Amazon , but that's hassle .
    Whats the hassle with buying off amazon :confused:

• Advertisement

Tinie wrote: »
    Whats the hassle with buying off amazon :confused:

By the time you swim to collect it , I'll have it in my hand :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement