Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Playstation Bargains

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Jayisplay

Only redeemable on a US account, not that difficult to make one if you want it.

Fyi you will also need an Amazon account with the country set to US or they won't allow purchase.

Ye I already have a U.S. Psn account, don't have an American account set up with Amazon but it looked like it was letting me purchase it, all I had to do was click on pay.

P.s. Shadow of mordor is well worth that price, great game. I ended up getting a platinum in it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Vyse wrote: »
    10% discount code is not working for me. Anybody else having the same problem?

Tried it last night and it didn't work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Is God Of War meant to be insanely difficult?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭SeanHarty

Shadow of mordor is very tempting at that price but I feel with bf1 in the post and only recently getting titanfall I'd only be buying it for the sake of it as I'd day bf1 will take up all my time once it arrives. Would it be worth it to buy it and maybe play down the line do use think?

• Advertisement

Shadow of Mordor is very much like the Arkham series of Batman, but in Mordor and with powers and orcs.

It's a really enjoyable game, with an excellent Nemesis system, which gives an excellent feeling of a living and breathing world.

SeanHarty wrote: »
    Shadow of mordor is very tempting at that price but I feel with bf1 in the post and only recently getting titanfall I'd only be buying it for the sake of it as I'd day bf1 will take up all my time once it arrives. Would it be worth it to buy it and maybe play down the line do use think?

Ye you should definitely buy it for down the line, if you think that's bad between PS3 and ps4 I have 180 games still to play :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

gimmick wrote: »

Nope, it would be quite tough on hard but it's ok on normal difficulty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,542 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

Jayisplay wrote: »
    I tried revolut the other day but it would not allow me, as the revolut card did not match my address on my own card or something, I found it a bit confusing.

Happened a few people. Try here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭jclack

zarquon wrote: »
    I'm using my Amazon UK account. Added a US address (shipito address) and purchase using Revolut. Works perfectly and cheaper than using pcgamesupply due to their activation fees.

You could even skip amazon if you give Revolut a US address and use the card directly but i use Revolut for UK purchasing so i don't want to mess with US billing addresses

Just picked up Mad Max on the US store for €8.53 - Bargain!

Considering Shadow of Mordor GOTY for 8.53 also, any thoughts on this game?

Shadow of Mordor is a cracking game and for that price it's an absolute bargain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Some daycent bargains on Zavvi.

Just picked up Doom for €16.99.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 874 ✭✭✭devildriver

Looks like it's all calmed down now on Amazon. I don't think any of the deals will improve on Cyber Monday.

Only thing of interest I've seen is the assassins Creed Steelbook Edition for £16.99.

http://amzn.to/2gAVSnS

510-d7Zv5rL.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

I saw Doom w/Season Pass for 19.99. Any good, bearing in mind I have zero interest in multiplayer?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

gimmick wrote: »

one of the lads on the destiny chat got stuck on the first boss last night
    always remember the first one when you are climbing a cliff it was infuriating
    actually broke a controller fighting Zeus in 2
    why did I play these fcuking games?

chrislad wrote: »
    I saw Doom w/Season Pass for 19.99. Any good, bearing in mind I have zero interest in multiplayer?

the answer to your question is "good god yes"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

I have $19 in my us account, anyone have any recommendations before the sale ends today. And yes being a dollar short of $20 is very annoying..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

gimli2112 wrote: »
    the answer to your question is "good god yes"

Does the season pass add anything for single player?

Does the season pass add anything for single player?

don't know, don't think so
    I have an 18 gig download I haven't downloaded.
    haven't played MP, like who has the time for another MP :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

chrislad wrote: »

Where's this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    Where's this?

Amazon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

Here it is

That's a great price, I bought it for €20 on XBL at the weekend and loving the campaign so far.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,474 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Inside on the PS4 is down to €9 from €20.

Have been dying to play this game, same developers as Limbo and sitting as Metacritics 3rd best PS4 game of 2016.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,097 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Inside on the PS4 is down to €9 from €20.

Have been dying to play this game, same developers as Limbo and sitting as Metacritics 3rd best PS4 game of 2016.

Looks like there is a new sale on digital only games on the Irish store https://psprices.com/region-ie/discounts?platform=PS4&sort=date

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

Looks like there is a new sale on digital only games on the Irish store https://psprices.com/region-ie/discounts?platform=PS4&sort=date

Sound shapes ultimate for €3 is a cracking deal .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,474 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Hitman Go for €3 is excellent too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,097 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Wasn't that a PSPlus game months ago ?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,388 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

It was.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

For anyone that didn't get it though , it's a great game worth over 250 trophies if you have other region accounts . Just get the trophies on your 1st account and then stack them .

Look here,
    http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/sound-shapes/226411-sound-shapes-autopopping-stacking-guide-faq.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,267 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Rise of Tomb Raider + Artbook for £24.99

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01IR6C0AG

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement