Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Playstation Bargains

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

Was just looking around at prices for The Last Guardian

Amazon have it for £42 for Prime customers (I just started my annual free month trial :pac:), and at the minute if you buy £40 of Amazon gift cards you get £6 free, making it quite cheap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

maximoose wrote: »
    Was just looking around at prices for The Last Guardian

Amazon have it for £42 for Prime customers (I just started my annual free month trial :pac:), and at the minute if you buy £40 of Amazon gift cards you get £6 free, making it quite cheap.

Showing as 44 for me with prime, do I need to do something to get the 2 quid off?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭ZeitgeistGlee

Showing as 44 for me with prime, do I need to do something to get the 2 quid off?

Says you get the extra 2 quid off at the checkout.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Hitman Go for €3 is excellent too.

I'm not even a big hitman fan but Hitman Go is a great puzzle/Stealth game and €3 you can't go wrong.

Yeah once you go through to checkout it applies the £2 discount

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,900 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Inside on the PS4 is down to €9 from €20.

Have been dying to play this game, same developers as Limbo and sitting as Metacritics 3rd best PS4 game of 2016.

Been waiting for that to go on sale, insta buy at that price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,474 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Been waiting for that to go on sale, insta buy at that price.

Tell me about it. As soon as I got the price drop email from that psprices website I was straight on.

Reviews are excellent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,097 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

There will be a Game Awards sale on Tuesday on the US and Canadian stores so maybe wait before buying anything from the Digital Flash sale just in case

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭markc91

There will be a Game Awards sale on Tuesday on the US and Canadian stores so maybe wait before buying anything from the Digital Flash sale just in case

Just got fifa 17 and call of duty legacy edition for €96 through Amazon prime

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

markc91 wrote: »
    Just got fifa 17 and call of duty legacy edition for €96 through Amazon prime

Are you on a free trial for Prime or do you pay for it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭bur

Bought the Pro last week on Argos when there was no offer, now there is an offer of a free The Division. Any chance Argos would do anything for me?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,388 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

bur wrote: »
    Bought the Pro last week on Argos when there was no offer, now there is an offer of a free The Division. Any chance Argos would do anything for me?

Ask Argos.

Are you on a free trial for Prime or do you pay for it?

Free trial

bur wrote: »

Probably not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,900 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Does anyone have the discount code for 10% off psn purchases?

Ah just read there doesn't seem to be a code for euro stores...

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Jayisplay

Anyone know if you can buy $10 psn credit for Canadian store anywhere, on pc game supply I only see 20 and 50 ones

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

Just picked up Witcher 3 GOTY Edition ($29.99), Shadow of Mordor ($8.99) and Assasins Creed: Black Flag, Unity and Syndicate (€29.99). All in for approximately 70 quid seems decent.

Shame I don't have a PS4 to play them on though. Still, Christmas will be fun :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Jayisplay

Just got far cry primal from Canadian store got it for €14.05 with 2 dollars to spare.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 666 ✭✭✭maximum12

Is anywhere selling Fifa 17 for PS3 at the same price as the PS4 version ? Absolutely killing me to pay €15 more for the PS3 version but the young lad has asked for it for xmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Martin1991K

Apologies if I'm on the wrong thread (I'm new to Boards).

I'm looking to pick up a few PS4 games that are out a while has anyone any suggestions on the best store / website to buy them?

Games such as Shadow of Mordor, Fallout 4, Arkham Knight, the previous Assasins Creed games and Watch Dogs 1, Star Wars Battlefront. As you can tell I'm way behind on gaming and only getting around to getting stuck in to playing lately.

If I'm on the wrong thread please direct me to the correct one.

Thanks guys!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,388 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Apologies if I'm on the wrong thread (I'm new to Boards).

I'm looking to pick up a few PS4 games that are out a while has anyone any suggestions on the best store / website to buy them?

Games such as Shadow of Mordor, Fallout 4, Arkham Knight, the previous Assasins Creed games and Watch Dogs 1, Star Wars Battlefront. As you can tell I'm way behind on gaming and only getting around to getting stuck in to playing lately.

If I'm on the wrong thread please direct me to the correct one.

Thanks guys!

Have a look at the PS4 store now, some deals to be had.
    If you have a US account(get credit here: http://www.pcgamesupply.com/buygames/sony-playstation-network-cards/US-Region/) Shadow of Mordor is $9, other games nicely priced too.

EDIT: Haven't seen it mentioned here but The Witness is €18 now.

Just picked up Witcher 3 GOTY Edition ($29.99), Shadow of Mordor ($8.99) and Assasins Creed: Black Flag, Unity and Syndicate (€29.99). All in for approximately 70 quid seems decent.

Shame I don't have a PS4 to play them on though. Still, Christmas will be fun :pac:

This on the ps store? was 29.99 the other day but looked today and was up to 39.99

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Martin1991K

Cheers for that. I'll head on over and have a look. I'll also give the witness a look too, I'm always open to suggestions.

I've so many games to play and binge on yet it's not really the best time to be doing so with work and college at the minute. I'll be full of regret I'm sure but it'll be worth it haha!
    F1ngers wrote: »
    Have a look at the PS4 store now, some deals to be had.
    If you have a US account(get credit here: http://www.pcgamesupply.com/buygames/sony-playstation-network-cards/US-Region/) Shadow of Mordor is $9, other games nicely priced too.

EDIT: Haven't seen it mentioned here but The Witness is €18 now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭bur

F1ngers wrote: »
    Ask Argos.

icon14.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 874 ✭✭✭devildriver

Grand Theft Auto V on Amazon (Prime Only)

£23

Haven't seen it for below 30 quid before!

PS4GR05.jpg

http://amzn.to/2grVB6w

Sound shapes ultimate for €3 is a cracking deal .

I got this lastnight, played about 7 levels through and I am loving it :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

maximoose wrote: »
    I got this lastnight, played about 7 levels through and I am loving it :)

An easy platinum too. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

Nailz wrote: »
    An easy platinum too. ;)

I'm not too sure about that. The " Death Mode " levels are hella frustrating .

Here's a guide ,

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/sound-shapes/168233-sound-shapes-trophy-guide-road-map.html

Still a cracking game though . It's nice and fresh with some cool tunes .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

I'm not too sure about that. The " Death Mode " levels are hella frustrating .

Here's a guide ,

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/sound-shapes/168233-sound-shapes-trophy-guide-road-map.html

Still a cracking game though . It's nice and fresh with some cool tunes .

Yeah, they're frustrating alright, but once you practice on each level it becomes a nice challenge to get them complete them, beyond that it's a quick platinum. It's addictive nature makes it feel less grindy too!

• Advertisement

maximum12 wrote: »
    Is anywhere selling Fifa 17 for PS3 at the same price as the PS4 version ? Absolutely killing me to pay €15 more for the PS3 version but the young lad has asked for it for xmas.

Get him a PS4 and Fifa 17 for it....make his Christmas special! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement