Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Playstation Bargains

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

vicwatson wrote: »
    Anyone help me out here? Santy is failing :o

Original is in stock in most stores in Argos

http://checkargos.com/product/2483704

Story mode is in only in 3 (Galway, Kilarnney and Leterkenny)

http://checkargos.com/product/6019985

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

vicwatson wrote: »
    Anyone help me out here? Santy is failing :o

Your not really trying too hard ,

https://ie.webuy.com/product.php?sku=711719439417#.WFAOoVzfObg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭bur

EoinHef wrote: »
    I got it for €25,played the SP and a few hours on the MP. If i never play it again i feel i enjoyed it for that price. Was nice to actually finish a campaign for a change.

Im sure at some point ill get into the MP a bit more but im just busy with other games atm.

How long is the SP campaign roughly? Heard very positive things about it and thinking of buying it just for that, as MP FPS are totally not my thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭Arturo Bandini

bur wrote: »
    How long is the SP campaign roughly? Heard very positive things about it and thinking of buying it just for that, as MP FPS are totally not my thing.

https://howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=38000

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

A guy in my local CEX bought like 10 copies of minecraft at once beside me a few days ago. Was tempted to ask him what the occasion was!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,643 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Tinie wrote: »
    A guy in my local CEX bought like 10 copies of minecraft at once beside me a few days ago. Was tempted to ask him what the occasion was!

They've Minecraft camps for kids, I'd wager it was for that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,097 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Second week of holiday sale on US/CA PSN store is up

US store

Canadian store

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭EoinHef

bur wrote: »

Just under 6 hours for me.

And ive played about 10 hours of the MP so far.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭bur

Second week of holiday sale on US/CA PSN store is up

US store

Canadian store

Nice one. GOW III is getting bought, had been eyeing it at full price just yesterday.

Until dawn is a must buy at sub ten euro

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Autochange

Iv decided on this hd tv. (Can't buy 4k this time round) .
    Any body have one or can warn me off?

http://www.harveynorman.ie/tvs-headphones/hd-tvs/sony-bravia-40-full-hd-led-tv-kdl40wd653bu.html

Thanks

Autochange wrote: »

http://www.harveynorman.ie/tvs-headphones/hd-tvs/sony-bravia-40-full-hd-led-tv-kdl40wd653bu.html

Thanks

You can get a 49" 4K Hisense on Amazon for about the same price. Harvey norman are always a rip off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭XsApollo

You can get a 4k tv for that money on richersounds.ie
    They have a forum on boards, go there, you will get a better tv for that money off them.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭pcadhain

Thanks for the recommendation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

Thanks

You can get a 49" 4K Hisense on Amazon for about the same price. Harvey norman are always a rip off

Yes, there is a thread in the BA about hisence TV's if you want a read, or check out the reviews on AV forums.
    I have one, it's deadly with 4K.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,853 ✭✭✭podgeandrodge

Have reserved 5639847 PS4 1tb in Argos with free copy of last guardian for 299.

Views on whether this is the best deal I will get right now (present for 10 year old) . Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

I think I liked the idea of it more than the game itself.

By 2 or 3 chapters in I already hated all of the characters and found it a bit of a chore to get through to the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭OniTenshi

Is it likely that there'll be a proper sale on the Irish store before xmas? Or if I have any intention of getting discounts outside of the 12 deals, I should be going on holiday?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

Views on whether this is the best deal I will get right now (present for 10 year old) . Thanks.

Yes . That is rhe best deal around at the moment .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Thanks

My lads are getting a Samsung 4k TV for Xmas from Argos and it's 469, which hasn't got the best HDR in fairness but it's for kids, you would be mad paying that for a "normal" HDTV...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Dang, when I was 10 I got a football and an O'Neills knock off Argentina kit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

Not sure the last guardian is right game for a ten year old but you should be able to swap it on here or sell it to CEX (€52 cash) and get something more suited to their age.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 kenobiwan

Is that argos.co.uk?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

kenobiwan wrote: »
    Is that argos.co.uk?

Irish one.

I have a 20% off code for the Canadian PSN store that expires on Monday that I can't see myself using. So if somebody wants it send me a PM

Code is gone . Gave it to Tinie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,900 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Since brought up, does anyone have another Candian 20% discount code they're not using?

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Since brought up, does anyone have another Candian 20% discount code they're not using?

Probably keep an eye on the PS4 subreddit as plenty of people have asked for codes and the odd time somebody gives one away.It's against the rules on the sub to beg for codes though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Kal El

My brother people, me:hey you wanna grab Skyrim now that its on sale, bro:nah I have no time with work. 2 days later,Bro: download Skryim I want it, me:its full price again,bro: thats ok it doesnt matter, get it anyways.
    Is it wrong I hate people like this :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,685 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Kal El wrote: »
    My brother people, me:hey you wanna grab Skyrim now that its on sale, bro:nah I have no time with work. 2 days later,Bro: download Skryim I want it, me:its full price again,bro: thats ok it doesnt matter, get it anyways.
    Is it wrong I hate people like this :mad:

Its €30 in Smyths atm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 kenobiwan

Question which is better bargain from Argos?
    Ps4 1 tbh with last guardian for 300 euro or 500gb with unchartered 4 and the division for 310??does the extra memory make a difference?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement