Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Playstation Bargains

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭reddevilfan

Watch dogs 2 sold out AGAIN.......

FFS I WANT IT

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Watch dogs 2 sold out AGAIN.......

FFS I WANT IT

It'll be on sale on the store as part of the 12 Deals of Christmas on the 21st if you don't mind digital.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 543 ✭✭✭NikoTopps

shawki wrote: »
    Saw this on IGN. Has anyone used this site before?

50 euro credit for 42.49.

https://www.press-start.com/en/1784-buy-key-ps4-playstation-network-card-50e-ireland/

Used this and it worked fine, even got 25c off for liking the Facebook! I did use a throwaway card just in case though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,499 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

For the next 48 ish hours, your 12 day of PSN sale special brings you GTA V.

Bit of a niche game, doubt many have ever heard of it if I'm honest :D

€30 for the base game or €35 and €40 which come with various levels of the ever popular and completely worthwhile shark cards :P

Don't forget to spend xmas day in Los Santos, when Rockstar gleam the streets of the ficticious state San Andreas with white gold for all you online griefers to enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Danick

GTA V? These titles just get more and more obscure - thanks for the heads up on Argos deals - picked up Driveclub VR for 20 quid today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,328 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

NikoTopps wrote: »
    Used this and it worked fine, even got 25c off for liking the Facebook! I did use a throwaway card just in case though.

Was it emailed straight away? I might pick this up for my brother for Christmas

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Danick wrote: »
    GTA V? These titles just get more and more obscure .

GTA V...

Obscure...

wat

Just probably the most mainstream game in history.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Having trouble finding watch dogs 2 anywhere. This is coming up tomorrow right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Tinie wrote: »
    GTA V...

Obscure...

wat

Just probably the most mainstream game in history.

8165317774_101f4467fb.jpg

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,499 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

RasTa wrote: »
    Having trouble finding watch dogs 2 anywhere. This is coming up tomorrow right?

Wednesday 21st!

I hope it's a fecking 5'er anyway :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,900 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

The Division is €21.99 in Argos. Very tempted to go back to it with the new DLC out tomorrow Survival that sounds right up my alley.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Rod Munch wrote: »

Come on, its a monday :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭ZeitgeistGlee

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Was it emailed straight away? I might pick this up for my brother for Christmas

Just did it there but did it through Paypal (HiPay gets absolutely slated in reviews so 2 quid for peace of mind isn't too bad). Received the code the moment the payment completed and popped it into my PS account via the web without issue.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Digitalism

What a joke!!

Ha. HA. Ha. HA

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭mcgrath1992

marcbrophy wrote: »
    For the next 48 ish hours, your 12 day of PSN sale special brings you GTA V.

Bit of a niche game, doubt many have ever heard of it if I'm honest :D

€30 for the base game or €35 and €40 which come with various levels of the ever popular and completely worthwhile shark cards :P

Don't forget to spend xmas day in Los Santos, when Rockstar gleam the streets of the ficticious state San Andreas with white gold for all you online griefers to enjoy!

think grand theft auto v is the most best selling in my opinion it sold over 70 million copies i think and earned more than 800 million in revenue in its 1st 24 hrs of release so its widely known tbh though i soon got bored of it after playing online

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,460 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

think grand theft auto v is the most best selling in my opinion it sold over 70 million copies i think and earned more than 800 million in revenue in its 1st 24 hrs of release so its widely known tbh though i soon got bored of it after playing online

axJmn.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

I played gtav on a 360 a few years ago. Is it worth getting again on ps4? Does it run at 60fps?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Re GTA.

I will not be playing online at all so would there be any point in buying the megalodon add on for the extra tenner?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,685 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Re GTA.

I will not be playing online at all so would there be any point in buying the megalodon add on for the extra tenner?

No, its just in game cash for GTA Online.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,552 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Re GTA.

They've been supporting it for years now and keep adding content but all of it is for Online.

Biker gangs, Companies, superyachts, werewolves, Tron.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Re GTA.

For the extra tenner it's probably worth it even if you don't intend to play right now. You might decide to try it out after playing the base game, and having that much money is a big advantage when you start online.

It's a lot of fun tbh, even if playing online isn't normally your thing. As said above, they've been pumping out online content for years all payed for by those who have been buying shark cards. The Megalodon card normally costs €74.99 iirc

The megalodon is $8M and normally sold by itself for €75

Problem is you'll not know what you're spending it on being new and waste it, so for €10 I'm not sure.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-ie/games/addons/megalodon-shark-cash-card/cid=EP1004-CUSA00411_00-GTAVCASHPACK000F

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Tbh i hope the next iteration,if the current one ever ends,of GTA Online is F2P. The grind and systems in place to get the high end gear are a joke imo. Pushing people towards shark cards way too much.

Having said that im sure they never knew the current game would do so well online so probably didnt fully have a system of progression in mind. I dont want to have to spend 100's of hours on it to get a few million up to buy one really good car.....never mind save up for all of the high end gear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭lawlolawl

EoinHef wrote: »
    Tbh i hope the next iteration,if the current one ever ends,of GTA Online is F2P. The grind and systems in place to get the high end gear are a joke imo. Pushing people towards shark cards way too much.

Having said that im sure they never knew the current game would do so well online so probably didnt fully have a system of progression in mind. I dont want to have to spend 100's of hours on it to get a few million up to buy one really good car.....never mind save up for all of the high end gear.

As of April 2016, GTA online microtranactions had generated half a billion dollars.

The next iteration will be worse for pay-2-win, if anything.

lawlolawl wrote: »
    As of April 2016, GTA online microtranactions had generated half a billion dollars.

Not what Pay 2 win is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭lawlolawl

Varik wrote: »
    Not what Pay 2 win is.

Whatever, pay-real-money-to-get-a-nicer-videogame-car then :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Is glitching cash from GTA: Online completely gone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

I played gtav on a 360 a few years ago. Is it worth getting again on ps4? Does it run at 60fps?

It is worth getting for the visual upgrade...

But it's a locked 30fps

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭EoinHef

lawlolawl wrote: »

Fair enough,but my point was will we be expected to pay for a full prices game,no SP would also not surprise me,and then have a F2P business model?

If so it will be a pass for me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,900 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

The Division is now €16.99 in Argos, mad how it dropped again since yesterday.

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/5015423/Trail/searchtext%3ETHE+DIVISION.htm

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement