Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Playstation Bargains

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Macker1

sweetie wrote: »
    The Last guardian, £27.85 delivered on shopto

I've never dealt with shopto.......How reliable are they ?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,952 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Battlezone for VR is 24.99 on amazon at the moment, looks good.
    Worth it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,685 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Battleborn is now €2.98 in GameStop.
    Got it for free on 3 for 2 when buying Darksiders 1 & 2 for €9.98 each :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Are the darksiders games new and for PS4?

Are the darksiders games new and for PS4?

No, they're PS4 remasters of the PS3 games with all the dlc etc.

• Advertisement

No, they're PS4 remasters of the PS3 games with all the dlc etc.

Cheers, I meant are they new copies or preowned.

Cheers, I meant are they new copies or preowned.

Sorry, they are new copies.

Sorry, they are new copies.

A bargain in GameStop! I'm stunned.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,482 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Sorry lads don't rarely post on here but this thread is a bloody god send can somone point me in the direction of the cheapest place to get COD Infinite Warfare on PS4 no reductions in gamestop and out of stock in Argos

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

Sorry lads don't rarely post on here but this thread is a bloody god send can somone point me in the direction of the cheapest place to get COD Infinite Warfare on PS4 no reductions in gamestop and out of stock in Argos

Psn or ps store have a sale on at the moment and I think it's on sale at Amazon as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,058 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

Standard version on PS store is €44.99

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,965 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

If you are just looking for standard edition check your local SuperValu they had it two weeks back for €40 they have them behind customer service desk

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

Ratchet & Clank is €16.99 on the PSN store for PS Plus users.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,482 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Thanks for all the replies guys got it for 32 quid on amazon :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Got Megaman collection and Resident Evil 4 off the store for 15 squid's in total, can't go wrong with RE4 for a tenner...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Does psn plus bought on amazon uk work on my Irish account? I know game codes don't but just wondering about psn plus as I have a voucher.

Gizmo55 wrote: »
    Does psn plus bought on amazon uk work on my Irish account? I know game codes don't but just wondering about psn plus as I have a voucher.

I don't think it does unfortunately...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Anyone else having a thing with PS Store where it just hangs after a while. Usually ending up having to restart the system? The amount of sales they've lost to me because of that is crazy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Gizmo55 wrote: »

Could always set up a UK account and get the plus for that, you'll get the same benefits on your Irish one as long as the UK is set to primary.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭bur

MGS Ground Zeroes is €3.99 on the Irish store. Not played a MGS game in years, just got the PS4Pro, would be rude not to i figure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,874 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

bur wrote: »
    MGS Ground Zeroes is €3.99 on the Irish store. Not played a MGS game in years, just got the PS4Pro, would be rude not to i figure.

You know that game is just a demo right? Phantom Pain is only €15

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

ShaneU wrote: »
    You know that game is just a demo right? Phantom Pain is only €15

It's not a demo. It's a short game, only about an hour or so, but it's not technically a demo. It's one large-ish open area, with one mission, and then a few hours worth of extra missions on top once you complete it. For 3.99 it's good, but if you want more gameplay, you can get a MGS Phantom Pain edition that has this game, and the main 50 hour plus game as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Nice one. I got a voucher for Xmas so I picked up these two alongside The Last Guardian, though there was no 3 for 2 on when I got them. Still, can't complain about a tenner for Darksiders 1, and I swear, on the third attempt, I will get through Darksiders 2.

Metal Gear doesn't have Pro support unfortunately...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Will surely still play it right?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,874 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

chrislad wrote: »
    It's not a demo. It's a short game, only about an hour or so, but it's not technically a demo. It's one large-ish open area, with one mission, and then a few hours worth of extra missions on top once you complete it. For 3.99 it's good, but if you want more gameplay, you can get a MGS Phantom Pain edition that has this game, and the main 50 hour plus game as well.
    I have the game and know exactly what it is, it's essentially a paid demo. Fine for €4 but it was €30 when it was released which is ridiculous. Also Phantom Pain doesn't include Ground Zeroes.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭pcadhain

chrislad wrote: »
    you can get a MGS Phantom Pain edition that has this game
    Link

I only bought Phantom Pain after enjoying Ground Zeroes. Spent a few hours completing the side ops. 4 euro is a good way to see you'd like a lot more.

Will surely still play it right?

Of course, still a fantastic looking game regardless of it not having 4K support...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

I can't remember was it here or another thread, that there was a better way of getting money on a US account. I usually get a digital code voucher from playasia.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

I can't remember was it here or another thread, that there was a better way of getting money on a US account. I usually get a digital code voucher from playasia.

Pcgamesupply are very good

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement