Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Playstation Bargains

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

EoinHef wrote: »
    Should you not get someone who knows how to play to teach her?? ;)

Honestly, I havent played Minecraft in ages, so she will be better them me lol. She plays on 360 a good bit.

Anyway, I bought everything today and will have a game night saturday. So will see how it will get on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Honestly, I havent played Minecraft in ages, so she will be better them me lol. She plays on 360 a good bit.

Anyway, I bought everything today and will have a game night saturday. So will see how it will get on.

Pro tip,never dig straight down:)

Good selection of games there man,looks like it should be a good night!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,097 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Massive New Sale

Sweet, Abzu for €8, yoink.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Picked up God of War 3 for 9.50 there.

Crazy to think been 9 years since i played it :O

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

Have never played a God of War game, is 3 easy to just pick up and play?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,691 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

The Witness for 15 quid is obscenely good value. It's not for everyone, but for my money one of the most beautiful, articulate and completely engrossing games I've played in years and years.

If you use code BIGTHANKS on Amazon today you get £10 off orders over £50.

Works with game pre-orders :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

maximoose wrote: »
    Have never played a God of War game, is 3 easy to just pick up and play?

I would say it does help to have played 1 and 2 as 3 is the end of the story and they all link up into one big long game.

It's a easy game to play its your hack and slash just kill everything that's in your way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,499 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Nice, the Heavy Rain / Beyond two souls bundle is finally at a respectable price.
    €15.99 for plus subs :)

I assume you are pre-ordering 2 games to get over 50?
    Or is it a special edition of one game? :)

• Advertisement

Yeah I preordered Horizon: Zero Dawn and Spiderman

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 874 ✭✭✭devildriver

Just make sure everything is sold and despatched by Amazon, third party sellers or "Fulfilled by Amazon" won't work.

Enjoy £10 off any qualifying order of £50 or more with promo code BIGTHANKS

Just dropped £170 on some gear this morning before I heard about the promo. Went back, cancelled and reordered. Sweet!

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Stylesclash07

Picked up resident evil revelations 2 season pass for 5 and having got episode 1 for free that's a good price in my eyes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Picked up resident evil revelations 2 season pass for 5 and having got episode 1 for free that's a good price in my eyes

I enjoyed the Revelations games much more than the last two games in the main series.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Seems to be always on sale but for anyone who hasn't played it, Sleeping Dogs is €5. Brilliant value for a great game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Is that the PS4 remastered version? If so is it an upgrade on the PS3 game?

it's a great little game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Beefy78 wrote: »
    Is that the PS4 remastered version? If so is it an upgrade on the PS3 game?

it's a great little game.

Yeah, PS4 definitive edition.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,097 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Flash sale incoming on US and Canadian PSN stores

Freaking fantastic!

I was looking to get overcooked yesterday and it was full price, now it's only 10eu!
    Terraria only 3 quid! A must have for anyone who calls themselves a gamer, and I mean gamer, not a "fifa/cod master". I only tried tutorial, but controls on ps4 are a lot better then I expected.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,540 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Picked up God of War 3 for 9.50 there.

Crazy to think been 9 years since i played it :O

God of War III is a third-person action-adventure video game developed by Santa Monica Studio and published by Sony Computer Entertainment. Wikipedia
    Initial release date: March 16, 2010

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

Not really a bargain but I've noticed that Argos has done a catalogue refresh online. Most prices have gone up including games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

At Argos:

208-3815876-ANT396M.jpg

Borderlands: The Handsome Collection PS4 Game €14.99

208-6079035-BAW185M.jpg

Guitar Hero The Supreme Party 2 Guitar Edition PS4 Game €24.99

According to hukd, this pack comes with 6900 GHTV coins to buy more songs. This is the pack with two guitars.

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭bigphil2

Bought Borderlands off the PS Store in the Sale,never played a Borderlands game,looking forward to it.. if I could just stop playing The Division...

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭PaddyBomb

Terraria for 3 quid. Can't go wrong with that!

Anyone that has picked this up and fancies having a few multiplayer games, add me. PaddyBomb

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

PaddyBomb wrote: »
    Terraria for 3 quid. Can't go wrong with that!

Anyone that has picked this up and fancies having a few multiplayer games, add me. PaddyBomb

Is it like Minecraft?

SMC92Ian wrote: »
    Is it like Minecraft?

Not really. A lot of people make a mistake thinking that terraria is a 2d minecraft.

Terraria has building and recourses management, but bread and butter of terraria is exploration and actual progress.
    You dog down, explore caves, dungeons, corrupted areas, underground jungles. Do specific tasks to summon bosses, who will change world if you manage to defeat them.
    Gear crafting and looting, magic, weapons etc.

Minecraft makes you build for the sake of building and being creative, terraria makes you build to survive **** games throw at you. For the first boss you have to build your own arena to make it manageable.
    I played so much on pc amd had unlocked hard mode a few times, but new bosses just very hard.

Tl:dr Terraria is way more of am actual game and progress, then sandbax creative toy.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Jayisplay

Can't believe it ' just got 20 dollars Canadian for the flash sale and its poxy over :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,474 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Doom on PS4 is only £12 on The Game Collection for the next 11 hours.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,306 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

J. Marston wrote: »
    Seems to be always on sale but for anyone who hasn't played it, Sleeping Dogs is €5. Brilliant value for a great game.

Cheers, just bought it after seeing your post.
    Had it on the PS3 and never finished it, but it's a great game and unreal amount of entertainment for a fiver.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Doom on PS4 is only £12 on The Game Collection for the next 11 hours.

I think its still 19.99 on amazon with the season pass aswell :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement