Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Playstation Bargains

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Supposed to be saving cash but I had to bite on Return to Arkham at that price. Got both games on PS3 and PC already :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

My brand new PS4 arrived today, and I was gifted a €15 Playstation store voucher.

Recommend any insta-buys to get this eve? I see a few of the Telltale Episode 1 games are free.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭van_beano

mrcheez wrote: »
    My brand new PS4 arrived today, and I was gifted a €15 Playstation store voucher.

Recommend any insta-buys to get this eve? I see a few of the Telltale Episode 1 games are free.

The episode 1's are generally always free, it's their way of getting you to buy the rest of the episodes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Witcher 3 is on sale at €17.99 in the store at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

If you are interested in Telltale Titles which I highly recommend... For 15euro you can get The walking dead season 1 + season 2 + michonne episodes and also included is 7 days to die... I already owned season 2 and michonne episode 1 but bit the dust for 7 days to die as well...

• Advertisement

Witcher 3 is on sale at €17.99 in the store at the moment.

Cheers, though I think that's only with PS Plus (unless I'm given a trial or something)

€23.99 otherwise, still nae bad.

Cheers, though I think that's only with PS Plus (unless I'm given a trial or something)

There was an option to pick up a month's subscription for 99c. Don't know if that's still going but you'd get to play Disc Jam and Tearaway for the month with that and get the discount on Witcher.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

A months ps plus can be got for 99cent right now also I think you do get 1 months free to start off you need to activate it from the ps plus section I believe...

I'd like something to show off the true power of the machine so €17.99 for Witcher 3 sounds great thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,457 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

I'd like something to show off the true power of the machine so €17.99 for Witcher 3 sounds great thanks

Best decision you'll ever make, but wave goodbye to your social life for the next few months. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 Stevo757

Thoughts on ghost recon wildlands? Looks unreal with friends and played beta...any good prices round?

Stevo757 wrote: »
    Thoughts on ghost recon wildlands? Looks unreal with friends and played beta...any good prices round?

50 in argos is hard to beat for bricks and mortar.

Anyone looking at picking up Lego Worlds for the eh kids today it's 24.99 in argos. :o

martyos121 wrote: »
    Best decision you'll ever make, but wave goodbye to your social life for the next few months. :pac:

One quick question (a bit off topic but no point starting a thread about it).

I wanted to pay €2.99 to add to my €15 to buy Witcher 3 but it said minimum top up via Paypal is €5.

Is this the same if I pay by credit card instead, or can you pay just €2.99?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,684 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

I wanted to pay €2.99 to add to my €15 to buy Witcher 3 but it said minimum top up via Paypal is €5.

Think you can just pay the balance with a cc, with Paypal it adds funds to your wallet and then removes it at checkout.

No. €5 is the minimum you can add to your account - doesn't matter what you pay with.

No. €5 is the minimum you can add to your account - doesn't matter what you pay with.

From https://www.reddit.com/r/playstation/comments/2tjb8a/psn_store_wallet_funding_under_500/

if you have €5 in your account, you can top up by smaller amounts ?

From https://www.reddit.com/r/playstation/comments/2tjb8a/psn_store_wallet_funding_under_500/

if you have €5 in your account, you can top up by smaller amounts ?

I've never been able to put in less than a fiver on my debit card or paypal account. Maybe it is different for a credit card but I'd have my doubts.

I've never been able to put in less than a fiver on my debit card or paypal account. Maybe it is different for a credit card but I'd have my doubts.

But over €5 you can top up in smaller increments like €5.75 etc?

Otherwise your balance would never get back to €0 :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Yeah, I've done it myself before. Had a tenner in my account and was short like 2-3€ so added a card and it took my 10 credit and only charged my card the 2-3 I was short.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 Stevo757

50 in argos is hard to beat for bricks and mortar.

Thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,899 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I played the demo, didn't fancy it but that's an unreal bargain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Will Horizon Zero Dawn kindly fall in price please?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

out of stock pretty much all over

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,844 ✭✭✭RobbieTheRobber

This was out of stock everywhere I looked at 9 this morning

It's €15 on Playstation Store at the moment, which is still good?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,055 ✭✭✭Doge

PlayStation VR is down to €375 brand new from Tescos eBay store.

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/351993747619

Handy for those with parcel motel / wizard or address pal.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement