Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Playstation Bargains

Comments

mrcheez wrote: »
    It's €15 on Playstation Store at the moment, which is still good?

Worth that price and a bit more I'd have thought. Really enjoyed it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Doge wrote: »
    PlayStation VR is down to €375 brand new from Tescos eBay store.

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/351993747619

Handy for those with parcel motel / wizard or address pal.

Tempting, gonna hold out for £270 before I buy. Immersed in Aloy's land in the meantime.

Horizon is so good it's not fair. :mad:

Final Fantasy XV is the princely sum of €13.99 at the moment on PSN if you have PS+.

Incredible bargain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Final Fantasy XV is the princely sum of €13.99 at the moment on PSN if you have PS+.

Incredible bargain.

Got it this morning there myself before work just a heads up you have to buy it from your Ps4

And with it been a Ps4 pro game can't wait to give it a go tonight

Incredible bargain.

Got it this morning there myself before work just a heads up you have to buy it from your Ps4

And with it been a Ps4 pro game can't wait to give it a go tonight

I bought it from my phone.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

Just picked up Final Fantasy XV (on my computer - don't need to buy on a console it seems), The Witcher 3 and the Limbo/Inside bundle for €41.97.

That's a hell of a bargain since I was going to pay more than that for FFXV alone a few weeks ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,097 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Unbelievable deal, added to the ever increasing backlog that will probably not be touched until next year. Rest of sale seems to be Sony first party games . Once psprices updates their site iwill post on thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Serious deal for it. Bought and I'll get to it lord knows when

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,899 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Once psprices updates their site iwill post on thread.

Prices up now, some great deals! I haven't played PES since the early days but PES 17 for a tenner sounds good.

https://psprices.com/region-ie/discounts?platform=PS4&sort=date&display=table

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,097 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Prices up now, some great deals! I haven't played PES since the early days but PES 17 for a tenner sounds good.

I don't think the site is updated completely as on hot uk deals the following games are on sale too
    • Last of Us Remastered
    • Uncharted 4
    • Uncharted: Nathan Drake collection
    • Gravity Rush remastered
    • Gravity Rush 2
    • Knack
    • Infamous Second son
    • Infamous second son + First Light bundle
    • God of War 3 remastered
    • The Order: 1886
    • Last Guardian
    • Ratchet & Clank
    • Until Dawn
    • Bloodborne
    • Beyond/Heavy Rain

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

The only FFXV I can find is the Digital Premium Edition for €37.99?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,285 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Andrew76 wrote: »
    The only FFXV I can find is the Digital Premium Edition for €37.99?

Same. I saw it earlier but now I can't find it with any amount of searching.

Typical I bought Blooborne and Journey on disc last week and haven't even started them yet and of course they go on sale this week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

FF is gone, was an error of course, well done to those who got it...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Zero-Cool wrote: »

The best soccer game since FIFA 12, get yourself a decent patch and you won't be disappointed.

fixxxer wrote: »
    Same. I saw it earlier but now I can't find it with any amount of searching.

It's showing on psprices but when you click to buy on PSN it goes to 'unable to find this page'. Maybe the price was an error and they've taken it down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

I have never played any Final Fantasy games. Are they the type of game which need serious devotion of time or one where you can drop in and out of?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Typical I bought Blooborne and Journey on disc last week and haven't even started them yet and of course they go on sale this week.

Playing Journey should be a requirement to post on the Gaming forum :P

#Gatekeeping

I'm kidding, but play it, it's amazing and only 2 - 2.5 hours long

What do folks think about Firewatch (€9.99) and Oxenfree (€6.99) at those prices, worth it?

Generic, I remember you saying you weren't bowled over by Firewatch?

I picked up Inside so playing that inbetween Nioh sessions, really like it so far and looking forward to some fubar ending apparently. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Have been wanting to pick up the Uncharted Collection before diving back into Uncharted 4 and for 16 euro im delighted to finally get it.

• Advertisement

What do folks think about Firewatch (€9.99) and Oxenfree (€6.99) at those prices, worth it?

I picked up Inside so playing that inbetween Nioh sessions, really like it so far and looking forward to some fubar ending apparently. :)

Firewatch is a sort of visual novel that you walk around to trigger events more than a game. The art style is great and its only about 3 hours long. I enjoyed it but that type of game is not everyone's taste.

Final Fantasy XV is for sale again at €70 and €95 so well done to those who got it on the cheap!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Any of those games a "must-have" for a PS4 newb?

Already got Witcher 3 / Horizon Zero Dawn / Doom ... I don't really want to start yet ANOTHER backlog, but hey, I might squeeze in one more if the price is right ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

I must be in a very small minority but Firewatch bored me to tears and i couldn't wait for it to be over. Not played Oxenfree.

mrcheez wrote: »
    Any of those games a "must-have" for a PS4 newb?

Already got Witcher 3 / Horizon Zero Dawn / Doom ... I don't really want to start yet ANOTHER backlog, but hey, I might squeeze in one more if the price is right ;)

Witcher 3 is so big you could play it for a year and probably no see everything. But it is also utterly brilliant so you probably wouldn't mind trying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Fairly new to PS4. What are The Order and The Last of Us like??

I bought Uncharted 4 last week in Smyths for what I thought was an excellent €30... now €19 on the PSN Store grrr!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

tallpaul wrote: »

I bought Uncharted 4 last week in Smyths for what I thought was an excellent €30... now €19 on the PSN Store grrr!!!

I Platinumed The Order and thought it was decent. Gets slated by most though.
    The Last Of Us is a must play.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

The Order is a solid period action game. Looks amazing too.
    It's not very challenging or long though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Firewatch was great good for what it was.
    I enjoyed the time I spent in it's world and it was short enough to maintain my attention over the 2 sittings as it's about 4.5 hours long.
    The 2nd half of the game is no where near as good as the 1st. But it's a game I'd recommend for €10. You'll get some enjoyment out of it, it will make you think.
    It's one of the top indie single player games I've played, but only barely making it into that list. It won't set your world on fire, but it's 100% worth playing and making your own mind up imho. Different people felt differently about it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭Beefy78

The Last of Us is one of the greatest games of the last generation and arguably one of the best ones of this generation so far. They did a great job on the conversion.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement