Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Playstation Bargains

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

Any good bundles going at the minute? Nothing that decent from Gamestop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭Damien360

AidoEirE wrote: »
    Just picked up The Last Of Us Remastered for 16e down from 45e.
    Id say alot of people have played it here, but i havent since it came out on ps3 and i cant wait to go through joel and ellie's story again.
    Im delighted!

Nice one. Just bought it there. Haven't played since PS3.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 PooArse

AidoEirE wrote: »
    Just picked up The Last Of Us Remastered for 16e down from 45e.
    Id say alot of people have played it here, but i havent since it came out on ps3 and i cant wait to go through joel and ellie's story again.
    Im delighted!

Just after getting this myself! Comes with the Left Behind DLC as well I'm pretty sure!

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

The PS Gold headset is currently £50 on Amazon.

Are these any good? Can you use them with Xbox with some jiggery pokery?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,684 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Very good, considered the best PS headset under $100,battery life is a little poor though. They can be used on an Xbox passively by connecting the supplied chat cable to your Xbox One controller, don't work too badly that way either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

I have that headset. Its comfortable and the sound quality is very good. Kinda dorky though. You will not look cool playing with this :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

Ha I don't care how i look wearing them lol. Really only interested in the sound quality, I don't use the mic or have any inklings to start, it's really only for when the little fella is in bed in the room above. Seem like the ideal reasonably priced solution.
    Thanks lads

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

The PS Gold headset is currently £50 on Amazon.

I just posted over on the mega thread. Played a round of Battlefield 1 this evening with my new headphones and it was like a different game, it was incredible.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

What's it like for watching movies? Does it give you a proper 7.1 surround sound effect?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

It will if it's being fed a 7.1 signal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

I wish I'd have known how PATHETIC PES online is before I bought. Disgraceful.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

I wish I'd have known how PATHETIC PES online is before I bought. Disgraceful.
    It's online infrastructure is fairly crap alright. Good thing offline is wonderful.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Only bought it yesterday,has it got bad since pro 2016? 2016 was fine online for me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

EoinHef wrote: »
    Only bought it yesterday,has it got bad since pro 2016? 2016 was fine online for me
    I thought 2016 & 2017 were just as bad as each other online. If 2016 was grand for you, by that logic 2017 should be fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Nailz wrote: »
    I thought 2016 & 2017 were just as bad as each other online. If 2016 was grand for you, by that logic 2017 should be fine.

Cool,2016 was ok for me. Mostly played against friends and a bit of myclub,didnt really notice any issues.

Could the servers be having a hard time?
    Maybe with the game being so cheap a lot of people have picked it up.

Sports games are no fun with online issues for sure. Would really put me off buying. I mean losing online is bad enough but losing because of bad connections or whatever would be enough for me to chuck controller through window!!

I dont have too many problems with PES and have sunk A LOT of hours into it. It's a brilliant game and a steal as deal otw.

If you are winning and your opponent quits, which has happened in every game so far, the game is void, and no points are added. Also there's a one second button press lag when playing online.

In 2017 these issues should be taken care of.

If you are winning and your opponent quits, which has happened in every game so far, the game is void, and no points are added. Also there's a one second button press lag when playing online.

In 2017 these issues should be taken care of.

I dont have that lag except for rare occasions. The majority of the time if a guy quits on you, you get awarded a 3-0 win.

J Mysterio wrote: »
    I dont have that lag except for rare occasions. The majority of the time if a guy quits on you, you get awarded a 3-0 win.

Are there any settings I can configure my router to? It's annoying me so much now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,480 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Never not had lag on pes online tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭damo86

shawki wrote: »
    Saw this on IGN. Has anyone used this site before?

50 euro credit for 42.49.

https://www.press-start.com/en/1784-buy-key-ps4-playstation-network-card-50e-ireland/

Just used them there for a 12 months PSN subscription @ €40. No problems, code redeemed and all good to go for the following year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Does new deals go on sale today?

Does new deals go on sale today?

Usually every 2nd week on psn except the DotW.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Does anyone have a spare 10% off games. I uploaded 20 to my account and 2 euro shy off getting Street fighter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Usually every 2nd week on psn except the DotW.

Is there a deal of the week to be added or is it just PES?

Is there a deal of the week to be added or is it just PES?

DotW is MKX for €14.99 or MKXL for €19.99

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

DotW is MKX for €14.99 or MKXL for €19.99

Ah shít, I wear M so that deal's no good for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Danick

damo86 wrote: »
    Just used them there for a 12 months PSN subscription @ €40. No problems, code redeemed and all good to go for the following year.

Hi - how did you buy playstation plus from them? I can only see a video for plus and a link to buy 50 Euro credit for 42.50.
    Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭damo86

Danick wrote: »
    Hi - how did you buy playstation plus from them? I can only see a video for plus and a link to buy 50 Euro credit for 42.50.
    Thanks

https://www.press-start.com/en/1785-buy-key-ps4-playstation-plus-365-days-subscription-ireland/

Used this link

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement