Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Playstation Bargains

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭shoxter

I picked up Dark Souls III for 29.99 today in psn

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Danick

shoxter wrote: »
    I picked up Dark Souls III for 29.99 today in psn

Prepare to die :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

damo86 wrote: »

Nice, that looks like the cheapest way to buy credit on the Playstation store as well?

€20 top up for €17.99 ?

https://www.press-start.com/en/1783-buy-key-ps4-playstation-network-card-20e-ireland/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

mrcheez wrote: »
    Nice, that looks like the cheapest way to buy credit on the Playstation store as well?

€20 top up for €17.99 ?

https://www.press-start.com/en/1783-buy-key-ps4-playstation-network-card-20e-ireland/

Yup, bought the €50 of them before had it in a few seconds.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,304 ✭✭✭Ardent

Journey (PS4) for a fiver on PSN Store. Worth a punt?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Ardent wrote: »

Absolutely.

Put aside a couple of hours where you know you won't be interrupted and play it in one sitting. It's brilliant.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Ardent wrote: »

Yes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Looks like I'm not going to get the €10 from this month's promotion before the end of the current sale. Ah well...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

Looks like I'm not going to get the €10 from this month's promotion before the end of the current sale. Ah well...

Just got my email. Picked up a few PSP/Vita games in the sale to take me over

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Got the mail,forgot i bought BF1 premium this month. Bought Pro Evo 2017 too so that brought me over the €50.

Softens the blow a little on BF1 premium after they announced the premium friends scheme. Dont play it that much and all my mates would have had premium so me buying it was a bit of a waste

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

I didn't get an email and I spent well over 50euro, I spent 48euro since few days ago and more before..

I didn't get an email and I spent well over 50euro, I spent 48euro since few days ago and more before..

Waiting on one myself, but T&C's do say the codes will be sent out between 1st-9th or April.

Hope there's no problems with my code, I never seem to get emails from PS unless it's a confirmation email when I buy something.

I assume the emails where sent out to the ones that spent the 50 at the start of the month maybe?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 543 ✭✭✭NikoTopps

I assume the emails where sent out to the ones that spent the 50 at the start of the month maybe?

i got the email,and i made a pruchase with 60€ on 22 of Mar

NikoTopps wrote: »
    i got the email,and i made a pruchase with 60€ on 22 of Mar

Did you have to spend it in one go? I spent 25 on 3rd March 20 on rocket league keys 2 days ago, 16.50 yesterday and 28 today..

Did you have to spend it in one go? I spent 25 on 3rd March 20 on rocket league keys 2 days ago, 16.50 yesterday and 28 today..

No,it does not had to be in one go,as long as you spent over 50€ you qualified. i make the 60€ purchase in one go however

From Sony site
    «Note that the Qualifying Spend need not be performed in a single transaction but may be performed in a number of transactions during the Promotional Period.»

Any body who spent the 50€ will qualify,do not worry people!:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

No. Mine was spread over 3 purchases.

Do I celebrate by buying God of war not with the 25euro I have left or do I save for more sales hmm..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

Just had a look in my spam there and found the email from Sony was sent yesterday, says I qualified for the cash back as should receive a notification on either the 6th or 7th on my PS4 to let me know I got my €10.

Did anybody get there credit already?.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭EoinHef

No credit yet for me,same message as yourself.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 171 ✭✭Gavinz

No need to panic guys, it's only a tenner.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Final Fantasy XV Steelbook Special Edition down to €35 in Argos. Obviously not as good as that error price the other day but better than the current sale price on PSN.

http://www.checkargos.com/product/5659690

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

What's the best deal on any PS4 right now? Argos don't seem to have any good bundles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,684 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

What's the best deal on any PS4 right now? Argos don't seem to have any good bundles.

GameStop have some good prices on the original PS4 if you can find stock, including the Destiny: Taken King 500GB console for €220.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

GameStop have some good prices on the original PS4 if you can find stock, including the Destiny: Taken King 500GB console for €220.

Gamestop? with a bargain? i need to sit down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,684 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Gamestop? with a bargain? i need to sit down.

Shocking I know, but it does happen once in a blue moon.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Great Humble Bundle here (need a US or Canadian account to redeem) for PS4 and PS3 games

Link

Red Faction remastered
    Destroy All Humans 1 & 2 remastered
    Darksiders 1 & 2 and lots of others

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement