Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Playstation Bargains

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,457 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Great Humble Bundle here (need a US or Canadian account to redeem) for PS4 and PS3 games

Link

Red Faction remastered
    Destroy All Humans 1 & 2 remastered
    Darksiders 1 & 2 and lots of others

Might get it just for DAH 1&2. Could someone tell me is the Darksiders stuff worth the extra few quid though? What sort of games is it similar to?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

martyos121 wrote: »
    Might get it just for DAH 1&2. Could someone tell me is the Darksiders stuff worth the extra few quid though? What sort of games is it similar to?

Darksiders games are like God of War crossed with Zelda and they're ace.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

martyos121 wrote: »

I really enjoyed both Darksiders games. They're just standard hack n slash stuff with some platforming and puzzle elements. The second game expands the combat and adds RPG elements and an open world for no reason but it doesn't take away from it imo.

Not sure what I'd compare them to but I'm bad at that stuff anyways, I'd recommend them though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,457 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Darksiders games are like God of War crossed with Zelda and they're ace.
    I really enjoyed both Darksiders games. They're just standard hack n slash stuff with some platforming and puzzle elements. The second game expands the combat and adds RPG elements and an open world for no reason but it doesn't take away from it imo.

Not sure what I'd compare them to but I'm bad at that stuff anyways, I'd recommend them though.

Lovely stuff, had the bundle payed for before I even got the replies! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,097 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

New Sale on Irish PSN store and its a big one https://psprices.com/region-ie/discounts?platform=PS4&sort=date

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,348 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

The first Darksiders is the best non-Zelda, Zelda game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭sticker

Looking to source a PS4 Pro - Anyone see a good price anywhere? Thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,899 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Ah missed, Eoin's email on the sale :(

The 10 euro should be applied to accounts in the next couple of days if you spent 50 last month. Anyone recommend any games for this list?

Edit:

I highly recommend:
    Yakuza 0 for 35 euro. So worth it on Digital as it's a gigantic game.
    The Walking Dead season one is mandatory - 6 euro
    EA UFC 2 - 20 euro

I'm very tempted by:
    Just Cause 3 - 18
    Pure Hold'em Poker - 7
    Deadlight - 7
    EA NHL 17 - 20 (Haven't played a hockey game since the megadrive days)
    Sniper Elite 3 - 7
    Sniper Elite 3 Ultimate edition - 11

Mafia 3 - 30 (I hated it on launch but maybe there have been fixes??)
    Dying Light: The Following Enhanced Edition - 20 (I really enjoed the original, never played The Following)
    Batman AK Premium edition - 20 (Is the DLC worth picking it up again?)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

A few I've marked for purchase are:

Axium Verge €8.99
    Cursed Castilla €7.99
    Super Mega Baseball €4.99

Need to check if already own Super Mega Baseball though.

Andrew76 wrote: »
    A few I've marked for purchase are:

Axium Verge €8.99
    Cursed Castilla €7.99
    Super Mega Baseball €4.99

Need to check if already own Super Mega Baseball though.

Axium Verge looks ace, Steamworld Heist for €1.99 too looks a bargain.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

Mafia 3 at €30 caught my eye. Is it worth it?
    Have read some hit-and-miss reviews and I likely won't get to it for ages as I've just started Final Fantasy 15.
    Worth the plunge or will I hold off in case it drops lower during the summer?

Axium Verge looks ace, Steamworld Heist for €1.99 too looks a bargain.

Yeah been waiting for Axiom Verge to drop under a tenner on PS4. I think that Steamworld Heist for €1.99 is just DLC - The Outsider? Had to Google as I thought that was a brilliant bargain too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭Cloudio9

haven't played it but it's €32 from CEX.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Dirt Rally VR already down to €25 so many VR games on sold as well, a shame I already own loads..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Dirt Rally VR already down to €25 so many VR games on sold as well, a shame I already own loads..

Ditto, might finally bite on Werewolves Within at €18.
    Eve: Valkyrie (with Founders Pack) down to €30 also.

Still have One4All card from Christmas that I keep forgetting to use, so I might pop in somewhere and get a €50 PSN top-up with it. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,466 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Have read some hit-and-miss reviews and I likely won't get to it for ages as I've just started Final Fantasy 15.

I wouldn't say it's a bad game it's just extremely tedious and repetitive. The era has been reproduced fantastically and the story is great but it is such a slog. Think of the original Assassins Creed in terms of repetition.

I'd hold off until it drops lower.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Nailz wrote: »
    Ditto, might finally bite on Werewolves Within at €18.
    Eve: Valkyrie (with Founders Pack) down to €30 also.

Still have One4All card from Christmas that I keep forgetting to use, so I might pop in somewhere and get a €50 PSN top-up with it. :D

So tempted to get werewolves within myself but feel I have way too much VR stuff atm to keep me occupied..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Daith

Dishonored: Definite Edition for €10 seems good value

Mafia 3 is £17.95 on Simply Games atm

Bought the last of us remastered for €15.49

Edit: why can't boards display Euro symbols?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Cloudio9 wrote: »
    Bought the last of us remastered for €15.49

Edit: why can't boards display Euro symbols?

It can €€€

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,538 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Mirror's Edge Catalyst at €10 looks good

It can €€€

Oh yeah €€€

Edit: D'oh!

It can €€€

Think it might be a problem with the Touch version. But at least I now know what all the weird symbols folks have been posting means. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,684 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Think it might be a problem with the Touch version. But at least I now know what all the weird symbols folks have been posting means. :D

No the Euro sign works on the touch site, seems to be a problem when quoting a post containing it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Having a bit of trouble with the Humble Bundle, have redeemed the code on my US account, how do I play the games with my normal account?

Having a bit of trouble with the Humble Bundle, have redeemed the code on my US account, how do I play the games with my normal account?

Download the games on your us account, sign into normal account and play away?

Ok thanks, had a panic, thought I wasn't meant to download them on the US account. Cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,684 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Log in on your US account on a second pad or set the console you're using to the primary of your US account.

• Advertisement

Downloading a few now so hopefully it's ok.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement