Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Playstation Bargains

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭Cloudio9

No the Euro sign works on the touch site, seems to be a problem when quoting a post containing it.

Happened in my original post above. Could be a safari issue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Cloudio9 wrote: »
    Happened in my original post above. Could be a safari issue.

Happening to me too on firefox/PC. I had to go back in and edit my post and it was fine then. Weird!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,263 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

The first Darksiders is the best non-Zelda, Zelda game.

Better than Okami?

Have the first in ps3 and second on wii u. Haven't played them but wondering if the remasters have much difference apart from graphics bump?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,899 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Got my 10 euro pan voucher. Popped up as a notification. Now wtf to buy in that sale..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Got my 10 euro pan voucher. Popped up as a notification. Now wtf to buy in that sale..

Same. This is obviously the PS strategy though - everyone spending the 10er or topping up a bit to use that towards a game. Meh.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Better than Okami?

Have the first in ps3 and second on wii u. Haven't played them but wondering if the remasters have much difference apart from graphics bump?

I liked them better than Okami, great games, you can't go wrong at all.

I've plumped for Dying Light!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,482 ✭✭✭brianregan09

How much is the humble bundle ?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,385 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Between $1 and $infinity(:pac:) - how much you pay dictates how many games you get.

$14 dollars for everything or thereabouts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,482 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Bought the lot :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

J Mysterio wrote: »
    I've plumped for Dying Light!

Great game. I wasn't sure before i played it if i'd like it as i hated Dead Island but i loved this one. Really enjoyed it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Bought the two expansion packs for Witcher 3 and Dead Island definitive edition for just under €25.

I've never played DI but love zombies so even if its a bit of a lemon for a tenner I don't mind.

Great game. I wasn't sure before i played it if i'd like it as i hated Dead Island but i loved this one. Really enjoyed it.

Wasnt a fan of Dead Island myself! Looking forward to giving this one a go!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 874 ✭✭✭devildriver

Titanfall on Amazon UK for £19.99

Titanfall 2 (PS4)

Delivery is £2.03

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

1tb PS4 , openbox , for less than €190 delivered ( £20 off at checkout . The description is describing the box ),
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B014J9R80M/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2OAJ7377F756P

Titanfall on Amazon UK for £19.99

Titanfall 2 (PS4)

Delivery is £2.03

£25.98 now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

1tb PS4 , openbox , for less than €190 delivered ( £20 off at checkout . The description is describing the box ),
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B014J9R80M/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2OAJ7377F756P

Cheers. Just ordered that. Was going to get a Pro but unexpected financial circumstances mean it'll be a couple of months before I get it. This'll tied me over in the meantime and I'll trade in with not much loss to Cex when I go to get the Pro.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭ZeitgeistGlee

For those who've picked up the Humble Bundle, do the complete editions of Darksiders comes with the DLC built in or separate? I remember reading something about DLCs not working if you try to play them on another region account.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,206 ✭✭✭maximoose

I think they are just included in the game, installed Warmastered Edition lastnight and wasn't given any DLC to install.

• Advertisement

For those who've picked up the Humble Bundle, do the complete editions of Darksiders comes with the DLC built in or separate? I remember reading something about DLCs not working if you try to play them on another region account.

All built in.

DLC only wouldn't work if you bought a game from one region and DLC from another.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,684 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

maximoose wrote: »
    I think they are just included in the game, installed Warmastered Edition lastnight and wasn't given any DLC to install.

The Warmastered version of 2 has all the dlc, no dlc was released for 1 iirc. The Warmastered version of 1 has an error where it will randomly skip cutscenes without any input.

Cheers. Just ordered that. Was going to get a Pro but unexpected financial circumstances mean it'll be a couple of months before I get it. This'll tied me over in the meantime and I'll trade in with not much loss to Cex when I go to get the Pro.

make sure the no tamper seal is intact or CEX won't take it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Cloudio9 wrote: »
    make sure the no tamper seal is intact or CEX won't take it.

Cheers. I'll keep an eye on that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,097 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

The Warmastered version of 2 has all the dlc, no dlc was released for 1 iirc. The Warmastered version of 1 has an error where it will randomly skip cutscenes without any input.

Yeah found that error in Darksiders annoying. The DLC in Darksiders 2 will activate at certain points in the game and is then available from the main menu. Each DLC is probably only 1.5 to 2 hours long.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 543 ✭✭✭NikoTopps

Elder Scrolls for 9,99€,worth it?

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭bigphil2

Anyone get their €10 from psn yet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,206 ✭✭✭maximoose

Not yet no, saw a few on Reddit were getting them yesterday but nothing here yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,899 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

bigphil2 wrote: »

Yupp, got mine Wednesday. Notification when i powered on the ps4, followed a link to ps store and redeemed the code it gave me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

bigphil2 wrote: »

I got mine a couple of days ago. You just press X on the notification you get and it brings you to a redeem code screen, which is filled in, and asks to confirm that you want to top up your balance by €10. It needs to be spent this month.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement