Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Playstation Bargains

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,963 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Stevo757 wrote: »
    Need to renew my ps plus....any deals making the rounds on it?

https://www.press-start.com/en/1785-buy-key-ps4-playstation-plus-365-days-subscription-ireland/

€40.49 for 12months i highly recommend this crowd

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

bigphil2 wrote: »
    It seems there's a delay on some accounts getting the €10 top up..

https://twitter.com/AskPS_UK/status/850303020357255170

Yeah I'm losing hope on getting it no email even saying I am entitled to it I taught the code was being sent to PSN notifications.. My mate got his I've checked spam and everything and nothing... I know it's only 10euro but partially my reasoning for lashing out and spending 70+euro in the month was to get the extra 10euro and with the Easter sale it would be great to use it..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

It does say in the T&C's the €10 will be sent out between the 1st and the 9th, so I wouldn't worry if I was you until after tomorrow.

https://www.playstation.com/en-ie/legal/march-cashback/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,899 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Yeah I didn't receive any email saying I was entitled to the cashback and still got it. If you don't have it after the 9th, open a support ticket with them. It's easy to prove if you actually spent 50 last month and if you to topped up by 10 this month.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭TheYardStick

Yakuza 0 is down to €34.99 on Argos at the minute. Same price as the PS Store but some might prefer the physical copy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 543 ✭✭✭NikoTopps

i have not got 10€ code yet either but my friend who spend over 50€ later than i did have already got hers! Seem to be total random.

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

Darksiders 2 definitive edtion ps4(only available instore)in cavan and Athlone 1.97 new..good bargain for someone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

NikoTopps wrote: »
    i have not got 10€ code yet either but my friend who spend over 50€ later than i did have already got hers! Seem to be total random.

Massive cock-up by PS this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 874 ✭✭✭devildriver

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is on Amazon for £12.13

Must have been a total turkey for the price to drop that fast!:)

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Day One Edition (PS4)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,691 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

johnf26 wrote: »
    Darksiders 2 definitive edtion ps4(only available instore)in cavan and Athlone 1.97 new..good bargain for someone.

what store??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,684 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is on Amazon for £12.13

Must have been a total turkey for the price to drop that fast!:)

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Day One Edition (PS4)

Wasn't exactly a turkey, but was hit pretty heavily with publisher interference. Square Enix made Eidos Montreal remove content for a season pass and add microtransactions in the final stage of development, this causes a power imbalance due to being able to purchase praxis kits for upgrades with real money.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Danick

Deus Ex Mankind Divided is 15 Euro in Smyths if you want to go to a bricks and mortar store

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭bonzothebuzz

I was only getting into deus ex and then it ended, felt like only half a game to me

On another note, is anyone else still waiting on their €10 psn credit, mine still hasn't arrived!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

I was only getting into deus ex and then it ended, felt like only half a game to me

On another note, is anyone else still waiting on their €10 psn credit, mine still hasn't arrived!!!

either has mine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,097 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

either has mine

Just got mine. It was emailed to me

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭bonzothebuzz

Same here, finally!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,874 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

The voucher code must be redeemed and spent by 30 April 2017.

Just got mine. It was emailed to me

Still no luck here, all they seem to email is when I spend vast amounts of money on the store... I taught you got a notification on PSN account...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Still no luck here, all they seem to email is when I spend vast amounts of money on the store... I taught you got a notification on PSN account...

I just got mine. It went into the promotions tab of my gmail rather than the main part. Tbh I wouldn't have bothered looking there if Eoin hadn't said it was emailed to him.

I just got mine. It went into the promotions tab of my gmail rather than the main part. Tbh I wouldn't have bothered looking there if Eoin hadn't said it was emailed to him.

Yeah mines registered to hotmail account and nothing in junk or normal mail...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

Wasn't exactly a turkey, but was hit pretty heavily with publisher interference. Square Enix made Eidos Montreal remove content for a season pass and add microtransactions in the final stage of development, this causes a power imbalance due to being able to purchase praxis kits for upgrades with real money.

I played it for an hour and what a load of s**t, cant stand the gameplay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

ShaneU wrote: »
    The voucher code must be redeemed and spent by 30 April 2017.

There's a couple of things I want to get in the Easter Sale so it's not going to go to waste.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,206 ✭✭✭maximoose

Finally got my code there, applied to my wallet which already had €37 in it and pre-ordered Crash Bandicoot.

Anyway to check expiring credit? Unsure now if the remaining 7 quid in my wallet will expire in April or not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

Posted in BA .

Pro with xtra pad and two games for €400 ( tip , select two Sherlock Holmes games as you get €21 each in CEX )
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057728071

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Posted in BA .

Pro with xtra pad and two games for €400 ( tip , select two Sherlock Holmes games as you get €21 each in CEX )

You could say it's a..... Pro tip.

17-pun-dog-puns-that-will-instantly-brighten-your-2-7987-1409858311-0_dblbig.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,326 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Posted in BA .

If your getting the games to sell would you not take two Horizon Zero Dawn seen as you get €42 cash for those?

Therefore keep one and sell the second. You get a very good game and still get your €42.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,538 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

you can't get 2 copies of HZD, you get

1. Console
    2. extra controller or HZD
    3. pick 2 of the lesser games

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,326 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Skerries wrote: »
    you can't get 2 copies of HZD, you get

1. Console
    2. extra controller or HZD
    3. pick 2 of the lesser games

Ah you get the Controller or HZD? I read the offer wrong so. I thought it was console, extra controller, and two games from the list.

My mistake. Nothing to see here :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,385 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

maximoose wrote: »
    Anyway to check expiring credit? Unsure now if the remaining 7 quid in my wallet will expire in April or not.

It doesn't expire.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭ZeitgeistGlee

Posted in BA .

Damn I only bought my Pro from them two weeks ago and got told there wouldn't be any bundle offers until probably June, sickened.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement