Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Playstation Bargains

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Stevo757

Are they a trusted/safe website?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,206 ✭✭✭maximoose

I have used them 6 or 7 times now, no issues

• Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭Cloudio9

Stevo757 wrote: »
    Are they a trusted/safe website?

I bought the 12 month plus subscription last week and had no trouble.

maximoose wrote: »
    I have used them 6 or 7 times now, no issues

Ok thanks

Cloudio9 wrote: »
    I bought the 12 month plus subscription last week and had no trouble.
    Ok thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭reddevilfan

If anyone is not using their code or has a spare I could put it to good use on my ps4

A little cheeky but don't ask won't get

Regards

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 543 ✭✭✭NikoTopps

I am still waiting to get the code. I hope that it come soon because i am inpatient :pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

NikoTopps wrote: »
    I am still waiting to get the code. I hope that it come soon because i am inpatient :pac::pac:

Hope you get well soon!

Hope you get well soon!

:confused::confused:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,385 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

NikoTopps wrote: »
    :confused::confused:

You said "inpatient" instead of impatient.
    Hilarity ensued for kunst nugget.

• Advertisement

F1ngers wrote: »

My hand is getting sore from patting myself on the back over that great joke.

F1ngers wrote: »

Ahh, i understand now.My mistake there,i should have pay more attention in english! :pac::p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 874 ✭✭✭devildriver

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is on Amazon for £12.13

Must have been a total turkey for the price to drop that fast!:)

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Day One Edition (PS4)

Back down to £10.91!

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Day One Edition (PS4)

1tb PS4 , openbox , for less than €190 delivered ( £20 off at checkout . The description is describing the box ),
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B014J9R80M/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2OAJ7377F756P

Got this delivered today. Everything perfect with the machine. Only thing wrong with the packaging was the outer sleeve was missing. Absolute bargain. Will definitely be using the warehouse deals again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

Got this delivered today. Everything perfect with the machine. Only thing wrong with the packaging was the outer sleeve was missing. Absolute bargain. Well definitely be using the warehouse deals again.

I lurk a lot in the Warehouse :p
    Some cracking deals to be had on everything from car parts to video games to furniture.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

Nioh deluxe edition is on sale for €59.99 which includes the season pass worth €24.99.
    buy your credit from press start (€50 for €42.49) and its a pretty good deal for a fabulous game that's only a few months old and is holding it's value well on physical media.

I lurk a lot in the Warehouse :p
    Some cracking deals to be had on everything from car parts to video games to furniture.

Yeah, cheers for the heads up on that. Absolutely delighted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭ZeitgeistGlee

sweetie wrote: »
    Nioh deluxe edition is on sale for €59.99 which includes the season pass worth €24.99.
    buy your credit from press start (€50 for €42.49) and its a pretty good deal for a fabulous game that's only a few months old and is holding it's value well on physical media.

Great game, definitely worth it for €60 and the DLC releases pretty soon IIRC.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,874 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

sweetie wrote: »

Ah Balls the deluxe version was €49.99 this morning

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Regular version for €39.99. That's me happy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

ShaneU wrote:
    Ah Balls the deluxe version was €49.99 this morning

Really, was €59.99 last night when I checked. Sure its not the UK price you saw?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,874 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Hmm maybe but the regular version was 40, I'm assuming the Sterling price is less than that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,899 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

The Last of Us Remastered is 8 dollars on US store atm, part of remaster/remake flash sale. You can buy 10 dollars psn credit from here for €9.41

https://www.pcgamesupply.com/buygames/sony-playstation-network-cards/US-Region/

For anyone new to PS4...

980x.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Sigh. Ever since finishing TLOU I've not gotten completely immersed in a game. That's since September :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Uncharted Remasters are $8 for the three of them on the store also. Good deal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    The Last of Us Remastered is 8 dollars on US store atm, part of remaster/remake flash sale. You can buy 10 dollars psn credit from here for €9.41

https://www.pcgamesupply.com/buygames/sony-playstation-network-cards/US-Region/

For anyone new to PS4...

Wasn't that on sale for about double only a few weeks ago?

Anyone still waiting the 10€ voucher? i checked email and still not there.Maybe time to make a contact to Sony?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

gimmick wrote: »
    Sigh. Ever since finishing TLOU I've not gotten completely immersed in a game. That's since September :(

I'm the same. Got massively into Rainbow Six Siege though.

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭EIREDriver

If you go onto the PS Store, they have a tile for the "Spend €50 Now Get €10 Credit in April"

It reads:

Important Update
    There is a slight delay in sending the Wallet top-up vouchers. Eligible users will receive an email with their code in the next few days.
    We apoligise for any inconvenience this may cause.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Symths has a load of stuff on clearence, got the bioshock collection pre owned for €20.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement