Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Playstation Bargains

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

EIREDriver wrote: »
    If you go onto the PS Store, they have a tile for the "Spend €50 Now Get €10 Credit in April"

It reads:

Important Update
    There is a slight delay in sending the Wallet top-up vouchers. Eligible users will receive an email with their code in the next few days.
    We apoligise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Still no sign of my code..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,684 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Still no sign of my code..

Sent a message on twitter to @askps_uk

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,261 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Quick reminder for anyone interested in the THQ bundle, it has less than 3 hours remaining
    https://www.humblebundle.com/thq-nordic-playstation-bundle

Gamestop selling Stardew Valley at the bargain price of 39.99 same game can be got in argos for 19.99

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Is there no new sale taking over from the Easter sale? Seems a bit unusual...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

No the Easter one was to last for 3 weeks.
    Humming on buying Walking Dead season 3 or something on my Vita like SteinsGate or Zero Escape.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,095 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Nope, Easter sale doesn't end until next Wednesday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Nope, Easter sale doesn't end until next Wednesday

Ah right, must be just a couple of games like Battlefield 1 and Overwatch that have their discounts finishing today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,684 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

ERG89 wrote: »
    No the Easter one was to last for 3 weeks.
    Humming on buying Walking Dead season 3 or something on my Vita like SteinsGate or Zero Escape.

Get Steins Gate, one of the best visual novels ever made.

• Advertisement

Do I dare go for Nioh ? Just got platinum in Bloodborne, I need a rest but I want to play it :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

Do I dare go for Nioh ? Just got platinum in Bloodborne, I need a rest but I want to play it

Yes! Its brilliant.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

was gonna go for Nioh but it was back up to full price by the time I was gonna purchase it. guess it will have to wait another time.

Gonzo wrote: »
    was gonna go for Nioh but it was back up to full price by the time I was gonna purchase it. guess it will have to wait another time.

Went to pull the trigger and noticed the same. :(

Until Dawn down to 5er in Smyths sold out around me not sure if stock anywhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

Has anyone else bought one of the gta v bundles? Just purchased one earlier in the Easter sale using the app, transaction completed and showing up in history on both ps4 and app.
    However when I go to the store to download on ps4, the bundle is unavailable and I can only download the base game.
    Is this correct and the online cash is added to player account auto once logged it? Don't have download speed to install at present so advice appreciated.

Has anyone else bought one of the gta v bundles? Just purchased one earlier in the Easter sale using the app, transaction completed and showing up in history on both ps4 and app.
    However when I go to the store to download on ps4, the bundle is unavailable and I can only download the base game.
    Is this correct and the online cash is added to player account auto once logged it? Don't have download speed to install at present so advice appreciated.

For me when I buy Rocket League keys they are just added to the account so should be fine for you there won't be anything else to download unless it's a DLC pack or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Until Dawn down to 5er in Smyths sold out around me not sure if stock anywhere.

It's the same price pre owned if anyone's looking.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    The Last of Us Remastered is 8 dollars on US store atm, part of remaster/remake flash sale. You can buy 10 dollars psn credit from here for €9.41

https://www.pcgamesupply.com/buygames/sony-playstation-network-cards/US-Region/

For anyone new to PS4...

https://assets.rbl.ms/2590172/980x.jpg

Would I have to set up a new US account or could I change my Irish account to US to get this? I presume I couldn't use my 20E credit to buy this?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,385 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Would I have to set up a new US account

Yes.
    I presume I couldn't use my 20E credit to buy this?

Correct.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭D0NNELLY

gimmick wrote: »
    Sigh. Ever since finishing TLOU I've not gotten completely immersed in a game. That's since September :(
    Working away a lot, so will finally get a chance to play this. Been sitting in the plastic since i bought the playstation. Managed to steer clear of plot spoilers. Looking forward to it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭Mr Bloat

That's right, as soon as you create the online character, the money will be in his bank account.

Billyb22 wrote: »
    Bargain on at the mo - Lego Worlds PS4 for €14.99 on an Irish website ebuzz.ie

It's pure scutter , and I love lego games. It's attempted to be a minecraft clone but they lock the creative mode behind a repetitive grindfest that takes about 10 hours to unlock, and then once you unlock it it turns out it's horribly optimised for console and would be better suited to keyboard and mouse worse still is you have to unlock the creative mode pieces by scanning them in the main game.

Avoid like the plague.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭van_beano

It's pure scutter , and I love lego games. It's attempted to be a minecraft clone but they lock the creative mode behind a repetitive grindfest that takes about 10 hours to unlock, and then once you unlock it it turns out it's horribly optimised for console and would be better suited to keyboard and mouse worse still is you have to unlock the creative mode pieces by scanning them in the main game.

Avoid like the plague.

I agree, the graphics don't even keep up with you as you walk, you have to wait a few seconds for the ground to appear. I am sick of digging a big square hole to find a chest that may or may not contain a good brick!

van_beano wrote: »
    I agree, the graphics don't even keep up with you as you walk, you have to wait a few seconds for the ground to appear. I am sick of digging a big square hole to find a chest that may or may not contain a good brick!

Posted a guide/exploit for duping chests ;)

https://www.trueachievements.com/a230859/designers-delight-achievement

Not sure if it's been patched out yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭van_beano

Posted a guide/exploit for duping chests ;)

https://www.trueachievements.com/a230859/designers-delight-achievement

Not sure if it's been patched out yet.

Thanks Enfilade, also, you wouldn't have a billion studs handy by any chance?

van_beano wrote: »
    Thanks Enfilade, also, you wouldn't have a billion studs handy by any chance?

I need that and all the brick elements achievements and I'm f'd if I'm playing the game to that point. Hopefully a red brick stud multiplier or something is patched in as the current method relied on a similar exploit but isn't guaranteed to work for both players and takes a few hours to pull off.

EDIT: The gold bricks stop appearing in chest after a point so you have to get them from quests, same for the brick elements. You have to get the last 20% from tricksters ffs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

For me when I buy Rocket League keys they are just added to the account so should be fine for you there won't be anything else to download unless it's a DLC pack or something?
    Mr Bloat wrote: »
    That's right, as soon as you create the online character, the money will be in his bank account.

Thanks to you both, puts my mind at ease till I get to download it anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,095 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 Season Pass showing up as free on PSN store.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,898 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 Season Pass showing up as free on PSN store.

It's strange, the only game version is the season pass edition for 70 quid. I wonder will there be a cheaper base version released or will the season pass be free for a limited time, very weird.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement