Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Playstation Bargains

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,095 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

jvrk wrote: »
    The order 1886 $3.99 on us store.

Got that for the craic, and the Assassins Creed collection for €20, only wanted Syndicate but that was €45 on its own, makes sense :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭van_beano

SMC92Ian wrote: »
    Got that for the craic, and the Assassins Creed collection for €20, only wanted Syndicate but that was €45 on its own, makes sense :D

Is that the Ezio Collection you got?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,306 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Journey is next. Then Last of Us or Bloodborne

Just connect a car battery up to your nipples with crocodile clips, it's less painful

Cienciano wrote: »
    Just connect a car battery up to your nipples with crocodile clips, it's less painful

And more fun.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Anything of note in the new sale? I'm probably, maybe, hopefully done with buying games for a few months. My backlog is insane. But you know, it never hurts to look....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Beefy78 wrote: »
    Anything of note in the new sale? I'm probably, maybe, hopefully done with buying games for a few months. My backlog is insane. But you know, it never hurts to look....

I was going to go for Doom for €15.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,095 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Same here, I have Far cry Primal, Sleeping Dogs, Bioshock collection, Final Fantasy XV , The Witness and Devil May Cry 4 on my backlog and still playing Mass Effect Andromeda so only really buying if its a good deal. At least psPrices gives the discount history for games so you can at least tell if its a regular discount or not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,285 ✭✭✭fixXxer

I was going to go for Doom for €15.

This would be an excellent decision.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭jcd5971

fixxxer wrote:

Rip and tear until it..is..done

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Chivalry is 8.99, could be good on console?
    I tried it on PC but couldnt get down with it minus a controller.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Doom for €15 does look good. I'm not a big FPS player but I played Wolfenstein The New Order over the weekend which was tremendous fun and am open to some more well-made old-school shoot'em-up action.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Didn't even know the Dangonronpa or Nonary Games ports had been released yet tbh.
    Still waiting for Shovel Knight to drop price. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 543 ✭✭✭NikoTopps

All the Resident Evil games are on sale!A bundle with 4`5&6 is only 25€!Cannot resist

*snip*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

*snip*

*snip*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,326 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Would you post to Galway? Or happen to be in Galway anytime soon? :)

It's €20 in Argos.

http://www.checkargos.com/product/5329384

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

*snip*

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭irishman86

I was going to buy Never Alone, but like yourself I went **** it I have 30 games to play. I will get it next time

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

fixxxer wrote: »

Aaah, my arm is still sore from you twisting it. Downloading now...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,690 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Mod note: No buying or selling on thread, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Brozy

Yeah I think not enough people know about this.. A stickied thread regarding credit left over or something towards that lines I feel would be beneficial to us all.. Not sure what other people would think about that but a Buygamecredit post on both xbox on playstation forums would clearly make a lot of people happy... It also works with Vodafone network

I tried this today for the first time by texting PS20 to the number. I got a text from three saying I was charged 20.49 for Xbox points.

Is that just an automated text from three? Definitely don't want 20 euro for Xbox.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Brozy wrote: »
    I tried this today for the first time by texting PS20 to the number. I got a text from three saying I was charged 20.49 for Xbox points.

Is that just an automated text from three? Definitely don't want 20 euro for Xbox.

It's ok. It always says Xbox for me even though I get PS credit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

I see Flatout 4 is 25 on PSN. Miraculously it's supposed to be decent enough. Bugbear has been doing nothing for 5 years on early access, and this comes out of nowhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 874 ✭✭✭devildriver

Was thinking of taking a punt on Just Cause 3, although I know there are a lot of complaints about frame-rate issues etc

Just Cause 3 Day 1 Edition (PS4)

Day 1 Edition is £16 on Amazon so it's around €19.

Worth a punt at that price???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 743 ✭✭✭KeithTS

Was thinking of taking a punt on Just Cause 3, although I know there are a lot of complaints about frame-rate issues etc

Just Cause 3 Day 1 Edition (PS4)

Day 1 Edition is £16 on Amazon so it's around €19.

Worth a punt at that price???

I got it a while back for £15. I'm a fan of FarCry-esque things so thought I would enjoy it.
    1 hour in and I haven't touched it since. A lot of loading and waiting and although its funny it's just jumping about the place blowing s**t up with no real idea of what your target is until after it's destroyed.
    Looks great though so I'll give it that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭tglynn

My PSN membership is up next month. Do any of the g2a work for Irish memberships/psn codes? tried electronicfirst but they told me it wouldn't work.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement