Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Bargains

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭Terminator

Picked up a new copy of Metro Redux for €20 in Gamestop Galway yesterday. Great deal.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Terminator wrote: »
    Picked up a new copy of Metro Redux for €20 in Gamestop Galway yesterday. Great deal.

A deal in gamestop galway...well I never!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭lertsnim

ShaneU wrote: »
    I remember playing the ps plus version on vita and it says €7.99 for me

It was free for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭Terminator

A deal in gamestop galway...well I never!

I know! The shop started spinning when I spotted it. :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭bigslick

GTA/FC/LOU bundle is £350 (approx €440) in UK Argos. The one time an offer is cheaper in Ireland and im now living in London.

Typical :rolleyes::(

• Advertisement

bigslick wrote: »
    GTA/FC/LOU bundle is £350 (approx €440) in UK Argos. The one time an offer is cheaper in Ireland and im now living in London.

Typical :rolleyes::(

Got it earlier.

Traded in gta and fc to cex for e90

New white ps4 and tlou for e310!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Got it earlier.

Traded in gta and fc to cex for e90

New white ps4 and tlou for e310!!!

That's insane.. I paid 420 for mine with COD last month :( ..Tbh I think Ireland is cheaper for consoles ATM whatever is going on with these exchange rates..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

I payed around €50 for my Killzone mega bundle at launch, basically manipulated Gamestops trade in deals and accumulated over €400 in store credit, have not set foot in the store since.

Xenji wrote: »
    I payed around €50 for my Killzone mega bundle at launch, basically manipulated Gamestops trade in deals and accumulated over €400 in store credit, have not set foot in the store since.

Wouldn't blame you, the place is an absolute rip off... How it is still in business is beyond me... I guess people are just too lazy to go look elsewhere for their games and consoles cheaper...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Picked up Alien: Isolation last night from the PS Store. Only took an hour or so to download - God bless fibre - and I got 3 or 4 hours uninterrupted play while the wife and the kids were at the panto. Tense as fook.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

Picked up Alien: Isolation last night from the PS Store. Only took an hour or so to download - God bless fibre - and I got 3 or 4 hours uninterrupted play while the wife and the kids were at the panto. Tense as fook.

It's behind you!!!!

It's behind you!!!!

Oh no, it isn't!

(OH YES, IT IS!)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,417 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

I have been very screenshot happy while playing Alien:Isolation, and this shot I think sums up the experience of playing it best (I am, of course, hiding under a table):

2vlwrgw.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Yikes - I can feel my palms sweating already!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

The evil within -limited edition is great value at present on game.co.uk at 22.39

• Registered Users Posts: 7,123 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Trying to search for the 4 items is such a chore though :P

Hmm, that sounds like a feature request :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

The PlayStation 12 Deals of Christmas isn't been great at all so far, nothing tempting.

Still, 4 more sets of deals so something might be good.

The PlayStation 12 Deals of Christmas isn't been great at all so far, nothing tempting.

Still, 4 more sets of deals so something might be good.

Picked up Alien Isolation and Child of Light for the Vita but in the main they're not really setting the world alight. Tbf, the wallet is much happier for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,821 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

The Evil Within (PS4)
    (Not available in Kuwait, Qatar, UAE) Was €69.99/£49.99/AU$99.95, now €29.99/£24.99/AU$39.95

Bound by Flame (PS4)
    (Kuwait, Qatar, UAE only) Was $54.99, now $19.99 (PS Plus members save an additional 10%)

The Evil Within (PS3)
    (Not available in Kuwait, Qatar, UAE) Was €59.99/£39.99/AU$79.95, now €29.99/£19.99/AU$39.95

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)
    (Kuwait, Qatar, UAE only) Was AU$19.99, now AU$6.79

The Walking Dead: The Complete First Season (Vita)
    Was €19.99/£14.99/AU$24.95, now €7.99/£6.49/AU$11.95

• Registered Users Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭Sean Quagmire

Has driveclub been on the 12 days thing yet? looking to pick it up now wherever is cheapest, any recommendations? i know its 40e on PSN

• Advertisement

Has driveclub been on the 12 days thing yet? looking to pick it up now wherever is cheapest, any recommendations? i know its 40e on PSN

Is this game suppose to become free on PS+ or is that out the window?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Is this game suppose to become free on PS+ or is that out the window?

I think the discount is still going but it's not a full version that'll be free.

I have been very screenshot happy while playing Alien:Isolation, and this shot I think sums up the experience of playing it best (I am, of course, hiding under a table):

2vlwrgw.jpg

I think I've discovered I have heart trouble playing this game.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭EvanKelly6

Not sure if downloading from the US PSN store interests any of you but if so, Call of Duty Advanced Warfare is up there for $45. Also, a bundle of The Crew and Far Cry 4 OR The Crew and Assassins Creed Unity for $90. Pretty good prices. Shows how much we're getting ripped off over here.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Missed out on the Evil Within god damn it is there anywhere else i can get it for that cheap

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Missed out on the Evil Within god damn it is there anywhere else i can get it for that cheap

It was €26 on Amazon yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

39.99 on hmv.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

£22.49 on game.co.uk cracking price

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭bigboss1986

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/1222540.htm

Black or White Sony PS4 Console together with Minecraft, Little Big Planet 3, LEGO Batman 3 and Drive Club for €399.99 Offer ends 24 December 2014.

Just reserved one :D All games all worth 118 cash with CEX so not bad :D

Also have spare code for Galway for above :
    I have spare code for Galway valid till end of Friday 19th
    Sony PS4 Console together with Minecraft, Little Big Planet 3, LEGO Batman 3 and Drive Club for €399.99 Offer ends 24 December 2014.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 Foolproof

Little Big Planet 3 on PS4

$32.49 U.S

gamedealdaily.com/playstation-4/little-big-planet-3-full-game-download/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement