Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Bargains

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

s8n wrote: »
    good find, anything else on offer ?

Tesco just have the usual stuff discounted - PES 17 for like €18, Fifa reduced, some Madden games.

Argos have a load of games discounted, but they seem to be in short stock

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Fallout 4 or Horizon?

Horizon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 969 ✭✭✭some random drunk

Here's a link to the Tesco half price games:

https://www.tesco.ie/groceries/product/search/default.aspx?searchBox=computer%20games

As another poster said, they also have Horizon Zero Dawn for €34.99.

I've just picked it up at Tesco Dundrum, but they have a few more copies if anyone's interested.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,842 ✭✭✭s8n

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Tesco just have the usual stuff discounted - PES 17 for like €18, Fifa reduced, some Madden games.

Argos have a load of games discounted, but they seem to be in short stock

I just got the new hitman (steelbook) for 26.99 in argos, cheers for heads up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Assassin's Creed Syndicate for £12 on Amazon uk

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00XHS0NYU/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_mgtrzb83TB1VN

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,285 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Does anyone know if there is much trade in difference between CeX and Gamestop? Looking at my library here I have a fair few games I've finished and I know I'll not play again so I may as well trade them in for something.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 543 ✭✭✭NikoTopps

fixxxer wrote: »
    Does anyone know if there is much trade in difference between CeX and Gamestop? Looking at my library here I have a fair few games I've finished and I know I'll not play again so I may as well trade them in for something.

Cex give better prices,especially if you want a voucher for their shop instead of the cash.You can also check in their website what price you will get&you know then what they will offer you.GameStop not have any such function so it's a gamble with them.

https://ie.m.webuy.com

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

NikoTopps wrote: »
    Cex give better prices,especially if you want a voucher for their shop instead of the cash.You can also check in their website what price you will get&you know then what they will offer you.GameStop not have any such function so it's a gamble with them.

https://ie.m.webuy.com

CEX destroy Gamestop from my experiences, GS give you piss all compared to CEX.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Not sure if mentioned already but Dishonored 2 is 13euro in Argos..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭reddevilfan

fixxxer wrote: »

What games you got to sell

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,482 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Picked up for honour for 30 euro in smyths

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,094 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

New Sale on Irish PSN store https://psprices.com/region-ie/discounts?platform=PS4&sort=date

Looks like there is an extra ps plus discount as Batman return to Arkham is reduced to €32.49 but if you have PsPlus it's €14.99

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,898 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

New Sale on Irish PSN store https://psprices.com/region-ie/discounts?platform=PS4&sort=date

Looks like there is an extra ps plus discount as Batman return to Arkham is reduced to €32.49 but if you have PsPlus it's €14.99

Firewatch for 7 euro is brilliant, plus the theme for 8.70 is even better. Best theme on the PS4.

Trials of the blood dragon for 4.50 is tempting as well.

Metro games are there too 8.99 for the bundle is serious value for 2 quality games. Likely been on sale a tonne too like on Xbox.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,461 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Tried to pick up Hitman yesterday in GameStop as it was €30 but they couldn't find a copy despite it being in stock. Was raging but it's €24 in that sale.

Thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Firewatch for 7 euro is brilliant, plus the theme for 8.70 is even better. Best theme on the PS4.

Trials of the blood dragon for 4.50 is tempting as well.
    Cheers for the heads up on the theme, looked it up there and it looks class. I might just have to drop more money on that. :pac:

Nailz wrote: »
    Cheers for the heads up on the theme, looked it up there and it looks class. I might just have to drop more money on that. :pac:

By far the best theme on the PS4, easy sounds and a clever dynamic element. It's great.

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭TinCanMan

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt down to €23.99 or €17.99 for PS+ members. Heard good things about this but was waiting for a price drop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

TinCanMan wrote: »
    The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt down to €23.99 or €17.99 for PS+ members. Heard good things about this but was waiting for a price drop.

Better off getting the GotY in Smyths for €30,the dlc is well worth it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,094 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Better off getting the GotY in Smyths for €30,the dlc is well worth it.

Goty is €24.99 with PSPlus

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,691 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Far better getting it there so :P

Feck sake lads, whoever hasn't played Witcher 3, just get this already will ye.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,691 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Feck sake lads, whoever hasn't played Witcher 3, just get this already will ye.

I played 20 minutes of it, does that count? :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

jonnycivic wrote: »

You can kill it on the Kill your babies PS4 edition. Page 1.

jonnycivic wrote: »

Yupp, as long as CDPR get your sweet sweet dollars :)

gimli2112 wrote: »
    You can kill it on the Kill your babies PS4 edition. Page 1.

First post will be witcher 3 gone :P ah I just need to have time to give it a proper play is all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

Is mafia 3 any good?

Is mafia 3 any good?

Enjoyable with cracking soundtrack and a fantastic story but it's repetition at its worst. It absolutely nails the look, feel and sounds of the era but the constantly samey missions get quite boring and frustrating and by the end it feels like a slog.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,538 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

so it's a 60 hour game that could be reduced to 20 hours and you'd feel better about it over all, like Mad Max so

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement