Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Bargains

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/1222540.htm

Black or White Sony PS4 Console together with Minecraft, Little Big Planet 3, LEGO Batman 3 and Drive Club for €399.99 Offer ends 24 December 2014.

Just reserved one :D All games all worth 118 cash with CEX so not bad :D

Also have spare code for Galway for above :
    I have spare code for Galway valid till end of Friday 19th
    Sony PS4 Console together with Minecraft, Little Big Planet 3, LEGO Batman 3 and Drive Club for €399.99 Offer ends 24 December 2014.

Damn, they also give 297euro cash on a white PS4 ... Could make a quick 15 bucks this way... But is it worth it :P

Also to the person interested in The Evil Within - http://www.game.co.uk/en/games/evil-within/evil-within-on-playstation-4-ps4/?merchname=hubEvilWithin-_-catgames-_-EvilWithinPS4

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭EvanKelly6

Foolproof wrote: »
    Little Big Planet 3 on PS4

$32.49 U.S

gamedealdaily.com/playstation-4/little-big-planet-3-full-game-download/

Are these reliable? I'm guessing you'd have to redeem a code on a US PSN account?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

WOrked fine for me for TLOU last week, had code in minutes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

WOrked fine for me for TLOU last week, had code in minutes

Do you need ps plus on the us account

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

tonydude wrote: »
    Do you need ps plus on the us account

nope :D

• Advertisement

jonny24ie wrote: »
    nope :D

So they send you a code and you just redeem it on your Irish account? Any problems playing games online?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

EvanKelly6 wrote: »
    So they send you a code and you just redeem it on your Irish account? Any problems playing games online?

No you redeem it on your US account, download the game and all users on the PS4 can play the game.

No you redeem it on your US account, download the game and all users on the PS4 can play the game.

Sorry, read the previous post wrong. You can play the games online okay yeah?

Sorry, read the previous post wrong. You can play the games online okay yeah?

Yeah the ones I have bought are grand online. Some may be region specific in regards to servers, maybe someone else can shed some light on that.

Yeah the ones I have bought are grand online. Some may be region specific in regards to servers, maybe someone else can shed some light on that.

Grand. On gamesdealsdaily, is there an option during checkout to receive the code through email or is it automatic?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 Foolproof

Are these reliable? I'm guessing you'd have to redeem a code on a US PSN account?

Yes, there are reliable, a lot of boards users have bought AC unity and the last of us from them. Apparently they are US codes

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Foolproof

Grand. On gamesdealsdaily, is there an option during checkout to receive the code through email or is it automatic?

The game you buy is in a digital download section so no option necessary.

On the menu I go to download games.

The Crew - £24.99 / €31.85 - http://www.game.co.uk/en/the-crew-231773?pageSize=20&catGroupId=&categoryIdentifier=737261&pageNumber=2&sortBy=MOST_POPULAR_DESC
    Edit: Doesn't end today it actually just starts today :p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,486 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Folks, just to draw your attention to the new charter additions: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055360987

While you can still highlight bargains from other regions, please do not discuss or ask how to access them or bypass regional locks. Apologies we need to start cracking down on this, but it was a decision reached between the mods and admins after much discussion.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

Honestly, the people in charge of this website are so soft. They don't allow anything anymore. You can't even have gifs of goals on the soccer forum ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

"""any discussion of how to purchase games from different regions will be deleted."""

Wow... Whats it to Boards ? .

Vested interests everywhere ...Remember the fiasco last year on here with the PS4 scalping on Adverts , and Boards co operating with an off site site to censor genuine disgust at Adverts facilitation of the practice... on the Adverts website.

Welcome to Paddyville ...sure were a nice little circle.

Btt. Anyone know if PS store will have Minecraft in the 12 days sale ?.

So I went and purchased the Little Big Planet 3 deal from gamedealdaily. Received the code in under a minute but it didn't work. This a problem on this website? I emailed back stating my problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

So I went and purchased the Little Big Planet 3 deal from gamedealdaily. Received the code in under a minute but it didn't work. This a problem on this website? I emailed back stating my problem.

which account did you redeem it on? It has to be redeemed on your US account

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    which account did you redeem it on? It has to be redeemed on your US account

Yep it was on my US account which is activated as primary PS4. It just says that the code has already been used.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Yep it was on my US account which is activated as primary PS4. It just says that the code has already been used.

Oh crap, hope you get it sorted

• Advertisement

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    Oh crap, hope you get it sorted

I've read it's happened a few people on the site. Hope to hear a reply from them soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

Yeah it has happened a couple of times. The site is run by one guy and sometimes he messes up I guess

Yeah it has happened a couple of times. The site is run by one guy and sometimes he messes up I guess

I guess so. Not going to panic just yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭jimjamcoolio

Could anyone point me in the right direction for a good price on Metal Gear Solid: Legacy Collection for PS3? Best I can find is €35 on CEX.ie but they're out of stock at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Could anyone point me in the right direction for a good price on Metal Gear Solid: Legacy Collection for PS3? Best I can find is €35 on CEX.ie but they're out of stock at the moment.

The HD Collection of MGS2 and MGS3? It's €12 on the store at the moment as part of the 20th Anniversary Sale.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/12/03/playstation-20th-anniversary-discounts-go-live-today/

Apologies, just googled the Legacy Collection. That's not what you're after at all…

• Registered Users Posts: 12,788 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Lads you can still discuss what's been banned on here on sites like avforums, which is a fairly major UK AV forum site they seem to be able to discuss freely other markets, I suppose the management of boards have got legal advice as has AVforums in the UK, then again we have that idiot Sean Sherlock signing Sopa into law so that could be the reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,733 ✭✭✭CZ 453

I have been very screenshot happy while playing Alien:Isolation, and this shot I think sums up the experience of playing it best (I am, of course, hiding under a table):

2vlwrgw.jpg

I need to know what happened after this was taken. Were you found and killed? Did you kill it? Tell me

So is discussion of purchasing games on American store ok then?... Or is that not allowed either :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,788 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

So is discussion of purchasing games on American store ok then?... Or is that not allowed either :confused:

Think you can discuss bargains on the various stores but not how to buy them and get them working on your Irish console account.

• Advertisement

Quick update lads and ladies. Just received a replacement code for Little Big Planet 3 from Gamedealdaily and it's now currently downloading! I guess it's just hit and miss whether or not the code you get at first works. Their twitter page is pretty handy for updates. They actually have a few more games available to download now, check it out!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement