Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Bargains

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭van_beano

mrcheez wrote: »
    Mother of God, €80!! Is that the price of new games?

There's a reason I always wait 6 months before buying when they drop to €15 (notwithstanding my excessive backlog)

Same here - Deus Ex Mankind Divided and Dishonored 2 are 2 games I waited for, got both recently for €12ish each

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,094 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

There's a reason I always wait 6 months before buying when they drop to €15 (notwithstanding my excessive backlog)

You can get the deluxe edition for 60 if you buy from the Canadian PSN store. Wolfenstein is out the same day and South Park, which I have preordered is out before that so probably wouldn't even buy this until December when its bound to have dropped in price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

van_beano wrote: »
    Same here - Deus Ex Mankind Divided and Dishonored 2 are 2 games I waited for, got both recently for €12ish each

Where did you get Dishonoured 2 from? Very tempted for they price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Where did you get Dishonoured 2 from? Very tempted for they price.

It was €12.99 for Dishonored 2 and Deus Ex in Argos at the moment if you can find them in stock. Got Dishonored 2 from there and just finished it in Low Chaos. Loved it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭van_beano

It was €12.99 for Dishonored 2 and Deus Ex in Argos at the moment if you can find them in stock. Got Dishonored 2 from there and just finished it in Low Chaos. Loved it.

Mine still in the plastic :rolleyes: Loved first Dishonored though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

I see Call of Duty Infinite Warfare in Tesco for €19.99. I know it's not the best shooter but it should be worth it at that price I reckon and for the odd game of multiplayer pew-pew-pew.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

The standard edition is €70, I only posted that cause it's an extra €2 and you get some gear, missions, upgrade points etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,959 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

I see Call of Duty Infinite Warfare in Tesco for €19.99. I know it's not the best shooter but it should be worth it at that price I reckon and for the odd game of multiplayer pew-pew-pew.

It's good value at that! decent campaign the zombies mode is good craic and I have no complaints about the multiplayer, go for it at that price!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,897 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

PSN Double Discount sale ending tomorrow. I highly recommend to pick up Witcher 3 GOTY edition for 25 and Hitman Complete Season for 24 before they go back up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    PSN Double Discount sale ending tomorrow. I highly recommend to pick up Witcher 3 GOTY edition for 25 and Hitman Complete Season for 24 before they go back up.

Loving Hitman, even for one playthrough it's worth it, but some of the hints on methods you pick up along the way will make you want to replay again.

• Advertisement

Tempted to pick up Batman: Return to Arkham for €14.99

Tempted to pick up Batman: Return to Arkham for €14.99

I really enjoyed my playthroughs of those again, picked up the platinum again in Asylum but playing them back to back, got a bit fatigured by the end of City. Well worth at that price though.

I really enjoyed my playthroughs of those again, picked up the platinum again in Asylum but playing them back to back, got a bit fatigured by the end of City. Well worth at that price though.

Yeah the discount is really good, probably will pick it up tomorrow anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,461 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Should say that on the Hitman front, there are discounts on individual chapters too so if you've bought any before, you can buy the rest for less than the cost of the discounted full season.

New Sales on Irish PSN store https://psprices.com/region-ie/discounts?platform=PS4&sort=date

Looks like it's 2 sales, one on digital games and the other on Japanese games.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭petejmk

The Complete Series of Hitman is back down to €25 in Argos if any one is looking for a physical copy.

Yakuza 0 is 26 euro on psn. My GOTY hands down, absolute bargain!!!

Tempted by Edith Finch for 15.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Cheapest place to get the PS4 Pro in Ireland?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,691 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Argos is 350

edit: its back to 399 there.
    Cex are 400 for it too.

• Advertisement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 803 ✭✭✭BelovedAunt

I've seen some good deals on adverts.

Nah, I want a new one, the price difference going 2nd hand is just not worth the risk imho

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,220 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Just wait Generic - you might be able to pay even more and get a Destiny 2 themed PS4Pro.

I assume it will be available as a bundle with Destiny 2 - whether it is themed or not is another matter though.

Not sure if you're joking, but i'd defo get a D2 themed one if it's going

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Course ya would.

w8xrnt.jpg

Oh and this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,220 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

No, no joke. iirc you have the destiny themed white PS4.

Whether there will be a d2 themed one, or whether you want to wait until after D2 has been officially released is another matter i suppose - espeically with your data caps, don't want to be downloading D2 twice!

But that is off topic for here - as you won't be getting a d2 themed ps4pro as a 'bargain' of any sort.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Yakuza 0 is 26 euro on psn. My GOTY hands down, absolute bargain!!!

Have been waiting for this to go on sale. Will buy this evening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

It had me at Beck, intrigued! Thanks for the tip!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

It had me at Beck, intrigued! Thanks for the tip!

Wow
    http://m.ie.ign.com/articles/2012/08/08/sound-shapes-review

Interesting...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement