Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Bargains

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

sweetie wrote: »
    that's rich coming from you considering what you've done in the past :D

Hey if it wasn't for Charlie and a few envelopes my grandad would have never got to build his house where he did... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Fieldog wrote: »
    Hey if it wasn't for Charlie and a few envelopes my grandad would have never got to build his house where he did... :)

Ah, shure that medieval site was just an eyesore anyway… All's forgiven, Charlie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

are you buying them all and trading them into cex by any chance...

Nope, I live outside Limerick on the Dublin side so initially I reserved in my nearest Argos. Coming back today from Wexford after a few days away today so thought Carlow might be handier as I drove right past on the way down and wouldn't need to go out of my way this evening.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

15 months PS+ for the price of 12 on psn until the 10th.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-ie/reward_game/playstationplus-membership-15-months-for-the-price-of-12/cid=IP9102-NPIA90006_01-PSPLUSSUB15FOR12

Shadow of Mordor GotY is currently $5.99 on the US store until July 11th.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

I tried the Bound demo on PSVR last night and its probably one of the greatest experiences I've had on the thing to date!

Only €6.99 at the moment so grab it (try the demo first)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

mrcheez wrote: »
    I tried the Bound demo on PSVR last night and its probably one of the greatest experiences I've had on the thing to date!

Only €6.99 at the moment so grab it (try the demo first)

Got it and played a bit. It's so weird. Looks class though. Bit too indie hipster for my taste but I'll try and finish it now that I have it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Got it and played a bit. It's so weird. Looks class though. Bit too indie hipster for my taste but I'll try and finish it now that I have it.

I like the array of options you have for the camera. Found the "smooth" follow mode best despite the motion sickness warnings. Compared to the 2D version its really 100 times better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Yeah, changed to smooth follow too. Hate VR with anything like teleport movement. It's just not right. Hope Skyrim sorts it out in time.

£5 off the Final Fantasy XII Limited Edition on http://www.game.co.uk using the code 5FFXIIZA

This brings the price down to £32.99 plus shipping, beats paying €59.99 in GameStop.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

£5 off the Final Fantasy XII Limited Edition on http://www.game.co.uk using the code 5FFXIIZ

This brings the price down to £32.99 plus shipping, beats paying €59.99 in GameStop.

Wish I'd seen that before amazon took the cash for it off my card :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,093 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Gravity Rush 2 is €20 in Smyths

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Gravity Rush 2 is €20 in Smyths

I reckon it'll fall further and I'm in no rush to buy it.

That said if it's anywhere near as good as the first game for those who didn't play the vita game/rerelease on PS4 it was a magnificent game. Just didn't sell well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,458 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Horizon Zero Dawn is £25 on The Game Collection until Thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭eamo22

Horizon Zero Dawn is £25 on The Game Collection until Thursday.

I never used that site what are they like for delivery to Ireland.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,458 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

eamo22 wrote: »
    I never used that site what are they like for delivery to Ireland.

Brilliant. I get all my games from them. Usually dispatched within a day and take about three days to deliver to Ireland or two to parcel motel. They're fantastic for release day pre-ordered games too. Usually in parcel motel by the night before release.

I find them generally the best for prices too.

Sometimes they run out of stock when an item is on sale. Probably OK for this given it was on sale recently enough but I got caught missing a deal on Hitman as I left it till 11pm the night of expiry.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭eamo22

Brilliant. I get all my games from them. Usually dispatched within a day and take about three days to deliver to Ireland or two to parcel motel. They're fantastic for release day pre-ordered games too. Usually in parcel motel by the night before release.

I find them generally the best for prices too.

Sometimes they run out of stock when an item is on sale. Probably OK for this given it was on sale recently enough but I got caught missing a deal on Hitman as I left it till 11pm the night of expiry.

Was just looking at the site and some good offers so might order a couple of things see how i get on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 874 ✭✭✭devildriver

Amazon Prime Day has some deals on consoles, game prices seem unchanged.

51Lw1tess%2BL.jpg

Sony PlayStation 4 (1TB) Pro + Horizon Zero Dawn + Wipeout + Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

£349 / €394 (approx)

Need to signup for a free trial of Amazon Prime and use Parcel Motel or Address Pal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Yakuza 0 is 26 euro on PSN store atm ...everyone should get this !!

Huge BIG IN JAPAN sale on there atm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭Beefy78

They're doing 15 months PS+ membership for £29.99 on UK accounts. That's a great deal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51Lw1tess+L.jpg

Sony PlayStation 4 (1TB) Pro + Horizon Zero Dawn + Wipeout + Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

£349 / €394 (approx)

Need to signup for a free trial of Amazon Prime and use Parcel Motel or Address Pal.

Dare I say theres good deals on Xbox Ones too :D

For just £179
    Xbox One S 500GB Console,
    2 Xbox Wireless Controllers,
    Forza Horizon 3 for both Xbox One and Windows 10 PC,
    Chatpad & Headset,
    Minecraft Favourites
    : Game includes seven of the best-selling add-on packs: Battle & Beasts Skin Pack, Battle & Beasts 2 Skin Pack, Natural Texture Pack, City Texture Pack, Fantasy Texture Pack, Festive Mash-up & Halo Mash-up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

For just £179
    Chatpad & Headset,
    Minecraft Favourites
    : Game includes seven of the best-selling add-on packs: Battle & Beasts Skin Pack, Battle & Beasts 2 Skin Pack, Natural Texture Pack, City Texture Pack, Fantasy Texture Pack, Festive Mash-up & Halo Mash-up

Why would you put it in the Playstation Bargains thread?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51Lw1tess+L.jpg

£349 / €394 (approx)

Why would you put it in the Playstation Bargains thread?

Its relevant to his post....there's gamers in the thread and someone might want to get it. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭alanhiggyno1

Hey guys my psn expired where is the cheapest place to get 12 months at the moment thanks

Hey guys my psn expired where is the cheapest place to get 12 months at the moment thanks

www.press-start.com is the cheapest at €40.49, but have been out of stock for quite a while.

PSN were doing an offer of 15 months for €49.99, but it expired yesterday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭alanhiggyno1

www.press-start.com is the cheapest at €40.49, but have been out of stock for quite a while.

PSN were doing an offer of 15 months for €49.99, but it expired yesterday.

Sh1te I must look around any other reliable site

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

For just £179
    Chatpad & Headset,
    Minecraft Favourites

That's a cracking deal... but,

The only reason I want an Xbox S for is the 4K Blu-ray player. The only reason that I have never bought one for a 4k player is that it is bloody white. other than that I see no reason for an Xbox as I have no interest in the games on it since Xbox original.

Still a good deal though :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,323 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

That's a cracking deal... but,

The only reason I want an Xbox S for is the 4K Blu-ray player. The only reason that I have never bought one for a 4k player is that it is bloody white. other than that I see no reason for an Xbox as I have no interest in the games on it since Xbox original.

Still a good deal though :P

You will be able to play orginal Xbox games on the One shortly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭nedd

Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor is Deal of the Week on the PSN Store.

€12.99

Any good?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement