Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Bargains

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 NineEggs

Got Grim Fandango Remastered on sale for 4.99. Loved it on the PC years ago!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

Ratchet and Clank on the PSN store for 14.99 is a good deal. I bought it at Christmas for 17.49 and just getting around to playing it now. A few hours in and loving it so far.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,455 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

It's a magnificent game. If you've ever played the original on PS2, it offers a wealth of nostalgia while improving on it in every way. Would highly recommend it to everyone.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,385 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

To anyone who mentioned Inside, thank you.
    Such a gem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Just waiting for payday to splurge on some of those Indies. Inside for sure, and Dear Esther. Loved Limbo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,323 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Just waiting for payday to splurge on some of those Indies. Inside for sure, and Dear Esther. Loved Limbo.

Little Nightmares is really good.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Jayisplay

sweetie wrote: »
    Been a while since the flash sale has tempted me

Just got $20 Canadian credit for just under 14 euro plus I had spare 2 dollars on account and got Lego Harry Potter collection which is 2 games , order 1886 and telltale michone , not bad for €14

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

£229 (255 EUR) - PlayStation 4 500GB with Horizon, Dishonored 2, Fallout 4, Doom and NOW TV 3 Month Entertainment

Game UK

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 928 ✭✭✭Irishder

£229 (255 EUR) - PlayStation 4 500GB with Horizon, Dishonored 2, Fallout 4, Doom and NOW TV 3 Month Entertainment

Game UK
    Looks like its out of stock at the moment

• Advertisement

Game UK

Game UK

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,844 ✭✭✭RobbieTheRobber

Irishder wrote: »

Still seems to be in stock for me.

Still seems to be in stock for me.

Out of stock when you try adding to basket

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,844 ✭✭✭RobbieTheRobber

Out of stock when you try adding to basket

ok I can still seem to add to basket and can see they have stock if i select click and collect and choose various locations. Anyway I'm not going to order so thats as far as I go

ok I can still seem to add to basket and can see they have stock if i select click and collect and choose various locations. Anyway I'm not going to order so thats as far as I go

Oh, a few hours ago it said it was temporarily unavailable..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Is the Nathan Drake collection good value at €21.50 on the ps store?

Never played any of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Two good games and one great one. It's a fair price.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

Thepoet85 wrote: »
    Is the Nathan Drake collection good value at €21.50 on the ps store?

Never played any of them.

Savage games for that price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭van_beano

Anyone wanting a Mario Kart type game for the Playstation should look no further than Beach Buggy Racing, €2.99 on the store at the moment in the sale, can't believe how similar the developers were allowed to make it to MK!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭sierra117x

I got the Nathan Drake collection having played them all previously on ps3. Only flaw with it is no multi as u3 had a great multiplayer. A sorta horde round survival mode with local split screen support. Was great for couch co-op with the missus. So beware your missing that.

Campaigns themselves are great and big visual improvements as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,874 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

sierra117x wrote: »
    I got the Nathan Drake collection having played them all previously on ps3. Only flaw with it is no multi as u3 had a great multiplayer. A sorta horde round survival mode with local split screen support. Was great for couch co-op with the missus. So beware your missing that.

Campaigns themselves are great and big visual improvements as well.
    Isn't Uncharted 3 multiplayer free for everyone on PS4?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

ShaneU wrote: »

The Uncharted multiplayer was removed from the Collection release.
    van_beano wrote: »
    Anyone wanting a Mario Kart type game for the Playstation should look no further than Beach Buggy Racing, €2.99 on the store at the moment in the sale, can't believe how similar the developers were allowed to make it to MK!
    There is a pretty poor kart game on ios that has blatant copies of the MK tracks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭sierra117x

ShaneU wrote:

Not that I'm aware of? It's not on the collection as I checked that as soon as I got it. I own u3 on ps3 and I've never seen anything about being able to play it on PS4. I know u3 multi went free to play till lvl 25 a while back but still only for PS3.

Don't get me wrong if I've ever wanted to be wrong about something .....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

There is a pretty poor kart game on ios that has blatant copies of the MK tracks.

Nothing I seen is as blatant as Crazy Fox Adventure (A Crash Bandicoot ripoff) on the android app store.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,630 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

van_beano wrote: »

The one thing that's missing from it is a online as my mates and I have pretty much maxed it out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

I know I keep asking but any sign of reduced price new (not going 2nd hand) PS4 Pros like we had at Argos not so long ago? I don't wanna pay quiet €385+ :/

I know I keep asking but any sign of reduced price new (not going 2nd hand) PS4 Pros like we had at Argos not so long ago? I don't wanna pay quiet €385+ :/

~€360 on Amazon for a Warehouse package, these tend to be new but in a slightly damaged condition.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-PlayStation-4-Pro-1TB/dp/B01GVQVL0Y/ref=sr_1_1?m=A2OAJ7377F756P&s=warehouse-deals&ie=UTF8&qid=1501155377&sr=8-1&keywords=Ps4+pro

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

No thanks. 100% New Only for me.
    Honestly for the sake of <€50 saving on a €400 product (12.5% difference) I want the peace of mind/warranty

• Advertisement

No thanks. 100% New Only for me.
    Honestly for the sake of <€50 saving on a €400 product (12.5% difference) I want the peace of mind/warranty

Even when buying second hand the retailer is required to give a warranty. With a 12 month warranty it is guaranteed for the same length of time as a new unit.

Amazon will refund you if the item becomes defective within 12 months of purchase on any electronic goods bought from a Warehouse deal.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement