Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Bargains

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

I know I keep asking but any sign of reduced price new (not going 2nd hand) PS4 Pros like we had at Argos not so long ago? I don't wanna pay quiet €385+ :/

This and sell the game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

No thanks. 100% New Only for me.
    Honestly for the sake of <€50 saving on a €400 product (12.5% difference) I want the peace of mind/warranty
    ~€385 including delivery via Parcel Motel / AddressPal

That's the best you're going to do at this moment in time I'd say.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Honestly for the sake of <€50 saving on a €400 product (12.5% difference) I want the peace of mind/warranty

The warranty amazon give with warehouse deals is better than a normal warranty in my experience. If it becomes faulty, they'll just replace or refund. No messing about sending it back and waiting for it to be repaired. The process is super simple too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Tinie wrote: »
    The warranty amazon give with warehouse deals is better than a normal warranty in my experience. If it becomes faulty, they'll just replace or refund. No messing about sending it back and waiting for it to be repaired. The process is super simple too.

Not to mention, the vast majority of the time the "used" Warehouse Deals items are actually unused consoles with a slightly damaged box or some missing packaging.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,615 ✭✭✭grogi

You get a full invoice from them, no indication it was used/damaged.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,630 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

There is a pretty poor kart game on ios that has blatant copies of the MK tracks.

BBR is pretty unique, no knocks offs in this one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,323 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

I know I keep asking but any sign of reduced price new (not going 2nd hand) PS4 Pros like we had at Argos not so long ago? I don't wanna pay quiet €385+ :/

I'd say there will be a price cut closer to the launch of the One X or do you want it for Destiny 2?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

Just picked up the limbo and inside bundle.

Anything else I should look at?

Is daylight any good?

I'm more into ps4 for the exclusives so any recommendations would be great. I have a lot of the big titles already

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

Saw Battlefield 1 and Titanfall for €19.99 in Tesco tonight. It's not often you'd see BF1 selling that cheap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Notorious wrote: »
    Saw Battlefield 1 and Titanfall for €19.99 in Tesco tonight. It's not often you'd see BF1 selling that cheap.

I paid something like €36 a few months back for that bundle. Both cracking games, TF2 has an fantastic campaign and just received an online co-op mode but I am yet to try it out. BF1 is epic multiplayer.

20 bucks for both is a bargin but remember the BF1 season pass will still set you back another €60 if ya want to play the dlc maps.

You can play the dlc maps free if playing with friends who have purchased it but you will not receive any xp.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Reposting from the ps+ thread

Just got this in an email from Sony

http://view.playstationmail.net/?qs=77947d396c206a2e7d65fedf6169bfeabd1518a0b5fbcb9c0a260424810f9fe03473298974606a3dbe542e5819baf589ee550817bd373556f1889e214c60ae5814f3591ee86dab3e
    PlayStation®Plus prices are changing
    From 00:01 BST on 31 August 2017 we are changing the prices of PlayStation®Plus.

- Annually, the price will change from €49.99 to €59.99 per annum.
    - Quarterly, the price will change from €19.99 to €24.99 per quarter.
    - Monthly, the price will change from €6.99 to €7.99 per month.

Inevitable unfortunately since they put the price up in North America last year.

The ridiculous thing is this makes paying per quarter more expensive than monthly by €4 per year.

For 12 months it now costs €59.99(annual)/€99.96(quarterly)/€95.88(monthly)

Might be a good idea to renew within the next month.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭thewheel2.0

Reposting from the ps+ thread

Just got this in an email from Sony

http://view.playstationmail.net/?qs=77947d396c206a2e7d65fedf6169bfeabd1518a0b5fbcb9c0a260424810f9fe03473298974606a3dbe542e5819baf589ee550817bd373556f1889e214c60ae5814f3591ee86dab3e

Inevitable unfortunately since they put the price up in North America last year.

The ridiculous thing is this makes paying per quarter more expensive than monthly by €4 per year.

For 12 months it now costs €59.99(annual)/€99.96(quarterly)/€95.88(monthly)

Might be a good idea to renew within the next month.

This is it for me, I'm out. The quality of the monthly games has been very poor for the past year or so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

This is it for me, I'm out. The quality of the monthly games has been very poor for the past year or so.

additionally if you want the PS Plus prices you can create a new account and get 2 weeks free, plus an extra 3 days whenever you need it using the other hack.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

dudeeile wrote: »
    This and sell the game.

Yeah, but I was gonna get one now, so I can play TLOU, HZD and UC4 before D2 comes out. First World Problems
    emmetkenny wrote: »
    I'd say there will be a price cut closer to the launch of the One X or do you want it for Destiny 2?

For D2 primarily, but want to fill the time for 6 weeks with some other stuff I hadn't gotten around to now that I'm kind of "Done" wit ha lot of my main games

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

dudeeile wrote: »
    I paid something like €36 a few months back for that bundle. Both cracking games, TF2 has an fantastic campaign and just received an online co-op mode but I am yet to try it out. BF1 is epic multiplayer.

20 bucks for both is a bargin but remember the BF1 season pass will still set you back another €60 if ya want to play the dlc maps.

You can play the dlc maps free if playing with friends who have purchased it but you will not receive any xp.

They are 20 quid each in Tesco

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

They are 20 quid each in Tesco

Aye, was just going to clear up that confusion. €20 each.

Both for €36 is a steal. Good snag dudeeile

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Notorious wrote: »
    Aye, was just going to clear up that confusion. €20 each.

Both for €36 is a steal. Good snag dudeeile

Thought that deal finished up? Was in there Monday and they were full price

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Anyone know where's the cheapest place to get the new cars 3 game for ps4? 60 quid on gamestop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Anyone know where's the cheapest place to get the new cars 3 game for ps4? 60 quid on gamestop

€50 in argos http://checkargos.com/product/7032514

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭Beefy78

I'm sure it has been posted but Doom is FREE this weekend. That's a bargain!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,630 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Beefy78 wrote: »
    I'm sure it has been posted but Doom is FREE this weekend. That's a bargain!

only a few missions

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,897 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Dying Light Enhanced Edition for 20 on psn store is such a bargain! I had the base game already cleared from before but already the following DLC and bozak DLC are well worth the price. Haven't gone back to Horizon since playing this again.

duploelabs wrote: »
    only a few missions

Dammit that was misleading. Just got to the end of the free trial. I got most of a days play out of it tbf

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,458 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

eh i dunno wrote: »

About €40 delivered on TheGameCollection.

Highly recommend them. Usually with you in a few days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,093 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Yakuza 0 is 29e in argos

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Anyone that has a Sky subscription should check out this thread in the bargain alerts forum

A lot of people are getting free Sky Go Extra (which is normally €6 a month)

I was paying for it but now have it for free thanks to that thread. You need Sky Go Extra to use the Sky app on your PS4.

There are other things like a free movie or GAA tickets that you might get offered as well.

Picked up Yakuza 0 earlier. Looking forward to seeing if it lives up to the Boards hype! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Got it in argos too, so far so good! Won't have to send the debt collectors around to Sheehy just yet :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,897 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Got it in argos too, so far so good! Won't have to send the debt collectors around to Sheehy just yet :pac:

I+shall+see+when+i+have+time+_7ffd58379b8d5ff906c6e2ec8bd7942f.png

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement