Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Bargains

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,127 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Pop a wanted ad up on Adverts, the uk cex have some in stock for £28, you would need to pay for postage too on top not sure how much and it would be after christmas when you would get it too.

https://uk.webuy.com/product.php?sku=4012927055922#.VJSzNl4hU

Could anyone point me in the right direction for a good price on Metal Gear Solid: Legacy Collection for PS3? Best I can find is €35 on CEX.ie but they're out of stock at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

EvanKelly6 wrote: »
    Quick update lads and ladies. Just received a replacement code for Little Big Planet 3 from Gamedealdaily and it's now currently downloading! I guess it's just hit and miss whether or not the code you get at first works. Their twitter page is pretty handy for updates. They actually have a few more games available to download now, check it out!

Far Cry sold out already :(

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭reganreggie

Far cry 4 on ps3 in gamestop donagmede for 36:99 today

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Far cry 4 on ps3 in gamestop donagmede for 36:99 today

Pretty sure this deal is in all Gamestops... As well you can get AC Unity for 40euro or AC Rogue for 37.99 or something along those lines...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭CZ 453

About 30 euro on amazon on ps3, 52 euro on ps4. Option of 2 day delivery

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

CZ 453 wrote: »
    About 30 euro on amazon on ps3, 52 euro on ps4. Option of 2 day delivery

Far Cry 4 is 29.99 on PS3 in Smyths. It was sold out in the one I was in though (Athlone).

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,417 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

CZ 453 wrote: »
    I need to know what happened after this was taken. Were you found and killed? Did you kill it? Tell me

Pretty sure I survived that encounter, although as ever in Alien Isolation death probably wasn't too far away ;)

In relation to the 'did you kill it?' question - you haven't played Alien Isolation, have you :p

Pretty sure I survived that encounter, although as ever in Alien Isolation death probably wasn't too far away ;)

In relation to the 'did you kill it?' question - you haven't played Alien Isolation, have you :p
    No. Now answer the question. Did you kill it? :P Is it dead?

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭EvanKelly6

He'll be adding more codes possibly tonight. Follow their twitter and it'll keep you updated on stock! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,569 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

they are all back up now 3.15 pm

• Advertisement

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    they are all back up now 3.15 pm

Can these games be downloaded to Irish PS4's or is it an american account that's needed?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Farcry 4 is back now, has to redeemed on a US account.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

€30 for FC4 :)
    Nice one!

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭marvsins

GDD is just showing sold out for far cry 4 for me. Been refreshing the last 30 minutes !

marvsins wrote: »
    GDD is just showing sold out for far cry 4 for me. Been refreshing the last 30 minutes !

Get it through the Four Games one pick link

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭marvsins

I went to his twitter and it worked through his link. Strange one but delighted with that for €31. Happy christmas to me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Thats what I done but have yet to receive my code :(

EDIT: Just read it may take 1-2 days to process.

That's strange. This is the third time I have bought from them and always got the code instantly.
    Did you pay with Paypal? They will send the code to that email address.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭clacks

I ordered that early this morning.. Got the code within 2 minutes.. Check your junk mail? To me it seemed automated.

clacks wrote: »
    I ordered that early this morning.. Got the code within 2 minutes.. Check your junk mail? To me it seemed automated.

Second time now bab I've went to get one of these games off gamedealdaily and again my code doesn't work. I know it'll be resolved but it's a pain in the arse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Second time now bab I've went to get one of these games off gamedealdaily and again my code doesn't work. I know it'll be resolved but it's a pain in the arse.

You definitely went through the redeem link in the email? The code is not just a regular one you can use in the store...

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Foolproof

Which game was it?

For Far Cry 4 they send you a link with a code, you visit the Sony website and enter the code. You'll then be asked which game out of the 4 offered do you want to download. Then the Sony website generates the code to be redeemed.

My mistake was entering the code I was sent on the console.

CombatCow wrote: »
    You definitely went through the redeem link in the email? The code is not just a regular one you can use in the store...

I eventually figured that out!

Foolproof wrote: »
    Which game was it?

For Far Cry 4 they send you a link with a code, you visit the Sony website and enter the code. You'll then be asked which game out of the 4 offered do you want to download. Then the Sony website generates the code to be redeemed.

My mistake was entering the code I was sent on the console.

Eventually figured that out. Silly me! Anyway, Far Cry for €31 is a right bargain! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭gerp99

I presume this works for any of the 4 games? NBA for 31 euro is pretty good too

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

clacks wrote: »
    That's strange. This is the third time I have bought from them and always got the code instantly.
    Did you pay with Paypal? They will send the code to that email address.

Generally ye are spot on but they must have missed me somehow.

Sent an email last night and I got the code with 20 minutes.

Downloading now. sweet!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,417 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Ys: Memories of Celceta on sale for fifteen euro as part of today's 12 deals offer. Not my favourite entry in the series but an excellent game nonetheless.

gerp99 wrote: »
    I presume this works for any of the 4 games? NBA for 31 euro is pretty good too

Yep it does!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Ys: Memories of Celceta on sale for fifteen euro as part of today's 12 deals offer. Not my favourite entry in the series but an excellent game nonetheless.

Been considering this one for a while but didn't feel I could justify the price tag. It's €11.99 if you're a ps plus member.

Don't think I can pass it up for that. Never played an YS game but really like the look of this one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Mister Man

Anywhere cheaper to pickup Destiny? I've been watching a few videso online on it, and I'm not crazy about it. Definitely won't be paying 70 quid in the PSN store for it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement