Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Bargains

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,679 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Bioshock 1 & 2 and Bioshock Infinite are two separate download files.

Perfect, thanks! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 579 ✭✭✭keyboard_cat

for anyone who uses HMV game credit to convert phone credit to PSN credit. three are currently doing top up by 30 euro and get 10 euro free credit. also the price on hmv game credit has gone down from 20.50 euro to 20.00 euro so you can get 40 euro psn credit for 30 euro and free internet and 3 to 3 calls and texts for the month

https://mi-pay.three.ie/UnregisteredTopup

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭ronano

for anyone who uses HMV game credit to convert phone credit to PSN credit. three are currently doing top up by 30 euro and get 10 euro free credit. also the price on hmv game credit has gone down from 20.50 euro to 20.00 euro so you can get 40 euro psn credit for 30 euro and free internet and 3 to 3 calls and texts for the month

https://mi-pay.three.ie/UnregisteredTopup

If you have an aib card, check out their offers for easons. I used the spend 25 in easons get 5 euro back in conjunction with the spend 30 get 10 free. I got 40 euro game credit for 25 euro.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

ronano wrote: »
    If you have an aib card, check out their offers for easons. I used the spend 25 in easons get 5 euro back in conjunction with the spend 30 get 10 free. I got 40 euro game credit for 25 euro.

Amazing, Can we go one step further?

By the way, does the credit from HMV have an expiration date?

no mention of expiration date on the text message or on the website when you get your code but still probably best to redeem the code and the credit will be on your psn forever

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Some great PS4 Pro deals on Game atm.

£339/~€375 plus shipping for a Pro with Infamous Second Son and 2 month Now TV Movie pass.

£349/~€385 plus shipping for a Pro, Uncharted: Lost Legacy and the Now TV Movie Pass/Horizon Zero Dawn/ Destiny 2 and Expansion Pass.

Great prices, especially the white Destiny 2 bundle for €385. You could sell D2 and the Expansion Pass on Adverts for €80 easy and end up with a €300 PS4 Pro.

http://www.game.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/mAjaxCatalogSearch?storeId=10151&langId=44&catalogId=10201&resultCatEntryType=2&pageSize=&beginIndex=0&sType=SimpleSearch&showResultsPage=true&pageView=image&searchTerm=PS4+pro&searchButton=&attributeName1=Catalog_GameSalesCatalog_EN_GB&attributeValue1=4294967099

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

My God Bioshock is f'n great. Delighted I bought them now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

My God Bioshock is f'n great. Delighted I bought them now.

Bought the collection on PC a while back, had only ever played Bioshock Infinite. Loved the first one, got bored a few hours into 2 but will get back to it for sure. Great game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭Kerplunk124

Took me about 5 years to properly appreciate Bioshock 2 but i love it now.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,679 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

I never finished Bioshock 2. Also never got around to the Burial at Sea dlc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,323 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Bioshock 1&2 are some of my favourite games ever.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 543 ✭✭✭NikoTopps

ronano wrote: »

what do you mean by this?with 3 10€ free on 30€ top up you have to do it on 3 website. can eason do phone top up?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,478 ✭✭✭✭noodler

IMO, it's absolutely fantastic.

Masterpiece DLC.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,763 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Some great PS4 Pro deals on Game atm.

£339/~€375 plus shipping for a Pro with Infamous Second Son and 2 month Now TV Movie pass.

£349/~€385 plus shipping for a Pro, Uncharted: Lost Legacy and the Now TV Movie Pass/Horizon Zero Dawn/ Destiny 2 and Expansion Pass.

Great prices, especially the white Destiny 2 bundle for €385. You could sell D2 and the Expansion Pass on Adverts for €80 easy and end up with a €300 PS4 Pro.

http://www.game.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/mAjaxCatalogSearch?storeId=10151&langId=44&catalogId=10201&resultCatEntryType=2&pageSize=&beginIndex=0&sType=SimpleSearch&showResultsPage=true&pageView=image&searchTerm=PS4+pro&searchButton=&attributeName1=Catalog_GameSalesCatalog_EN_GB&attributeValue1=4294967099

They don't ship to Ireland, and you can't use parcel motel either

Great deals if you live near a GAME across the border in NI

They don't ship to Ireland, and you can't use parcel motel either

Great deals if you live near a GAME across the border in NI

Game do ship here and to PM. They do restrict some stuff to UK billing addresses, which can also be gotten around by calling your bank and getting your PM address temporarily added as a billing address on your account.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

noodler wrote: »

IMO, it's absolutely fantastic.

Masterpiece DLC.
    I'm actually considering getting the collection just to play the DLC for 2 and infinite

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,763 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Game do ship here and to PM. They do restrict some stuff to UK billing addresses, which can also be gotten around by calling your bank and getting your PM address temporarily added as a billing address on your account.

I'll be giving that a go come Monday morning myself so. They told me in an email last week any po box addresses or mail forwarding company addresses will be automatically rejected, and don't do international orders for items greater than £100 or greater than 2kg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

Did this and only got 30, is it supposed to be instant?

sweetie wrote: »

Did this and only got 30, is it supposed to be instant?
    no the extra 10 is added within 8 days according go 3. it took 2 days for me to get it last time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

no the extra 10 is added within 8 days according go 3. it took 2 days for me to get it last time

Saw that alright afterwards, cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭tony1980

Good deal on the Currys UK site for a PS4 Pro at the moment, I assume you can use Parcel Motel with them.

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/sony-pro-horizon-zero-dawn-bundle-1-tb-28638-currys-2775507

I picked one up through Tesco UK a few days ago through Parcel Motel no problem, this looks to be an even better deal.

Edit: 287 GBP, details on how to get the discount on HUKD, deal includes Horizon Zero Dawn.

tony1980 wrote: »
    Good deal on the Currys UK site for a PS4 Pro at the moment, I assume you can use Parcel Motel with them.

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/sony-pro-horizon-zero-dawn-bundle-1-tb-28638-currys-2775507

I picked one up through Tesco UK a few days ago through Parcel Motel no problem, this looks to be an even better deal.

Edit: 287 GBP, details on how to get the discount on HUKD, deal includes Horizon Zero Dawn.

You must have a UK IP address and a UK bank card such as Revolut to be able to order via the Currys/PC World UK websites. Had this issue when ordering my tablet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭tony1980

You must have a UK IP address and a UK bank card such as Revolut to be able to order via the Currys/PC World UK websites. Had this issue when ordering my tablet.

Pity, great deal and all. I had no issue with Tesco during the week, ended up getting the lot for about 365 euro including Doom, Dishonored 2, Fallout 4 and 3 months of PS Plus.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

no mention of expiration date on the text message or on the website when you get your code but still probably best to redeem the code and the credit will be on your psn forever

No, sorry I meant does the credit that you redeem on PSN, have any expiry. I know some xbox gift cards do expire after a few months, not sure if PSN does this also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 874 ✭✭✭devildriver

Fallout 4 on Amazon for £9.49.

Presumably discounted for the forthcoming Fallout 4 GOTY Edition.

0874.png

Fallout 4 (PS4)

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Brozy

Fallout 4 (PS4)

Is it as good as 3? I loved 3, spent way too many hours on it. I've been toying with the idea of getting 4 but afraid it might consume me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 743 ✭✭✭KeithTS

Brozy wrote: »
    Is it as good as 3? I loved 3, spent way too many hours on it. I've been toying with the idea of getting 4 but afraid it might consume me.

Not as good as 3 or New Vegas. It's a little aimless in it's direction and there are a lot of rinse and repeat quests but worth a tenner.

Even with my criticism I sunk 50 hours into it easily.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

0874.png

Fallout 4 (PS4)

It's been €11.99 in Argos for the last while.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

Free games this month

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Free games this month

Only if you're in the US.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement