Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Bargains

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Withrax

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭eamo22

Withrax wrote: »

Downloaded it the other day and played for half an hour. Don't no what to make of it. As everything good you need to spend cash. Give it another bash when get a few hours

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

eamo22 wrote: »
    Downloaded it the other day and played for half an hour. Don't no what to make of it. As everything good you need to spend cash. Give it another bash when get a few hours

The price of the DLC is pretty insane.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

irishman86 wrote: »
    Just playing Assassins Creed Freedom Cry and finding it enjoyable
    I only played around 10 mins off Black Flag never had the time so might go back to it

I got Unity myself as it's the only Ass Creed I haven't played. Turns out if you ignore all the anti Ubisoft parrots that don't even play the games, just complain, it's a really decent game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

I got Unity myself as it's the only Ass Creed I haven't played. Turns out if you ignore all the anti Ubisoft parrots that don't even play the games, just complain, it's a really decent game.

Unity is one of the best AC games imo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,455 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

ItsHoggie wrote: »

For me it's the second weakest, just ahead of 3 and and just behind the original and Revelations. They're all great games to me though, I've also enjoyed the three I've just mentioned even though there are far better ACs.

All I want is another Black Flag though, more than anything.

martyos121 wrote: »
    For me it's the second weakest, just ahead of 3 and and just behind the original and Revelations. They're all great games to me though, I've also enjoyed the three I've just mentioned even though there are far better ACs.

All I want is another Black Flag though, more than anything.

I'd have it up there probably behind 2 and Black Flag.

And yeah, I'd love another Black Flag, I think it's mental Ubisoft haven't followed it up considering nearly everyone that played it wants another.

Ass Creed Rogue is practically Blck Flag 2, just not quite as good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,455 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

I'd have it up there probably behind 2 and Black Flag.

And yeah, I'd love another Black Flag, I think it's mental Ubisoft haven't followed it up considering nearly everyone that played it wants another.

Hopefully Skull & Bones fills the void, it's over a year away though. :(

Completely separate to that, and for the purpose of not dragging the thread off topic, Everybody's Golf is available for £22 from the Game Collection. Seems like a good deal at the current exchange rate.

martyos121 wrote: »
    Hopefully Skull & Bones fills the void, it's over a year away though. :(

Completely separate to that, and for the purpose of not dragging the thread off topic, Everybody's Golf is available for £22 from the Game Collection. Seems like a good deal at the current exchange rate.

Skull & Bones is only ship combat though, I want the whole experience:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,285 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Ass Creed Rogue is practically Blck Flag 2, just not quite as good.

Do you get your own pirate ship? This is key.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭elfy4eva

fixxxer wrote: »
    Do you get your own pirate ship? This is key.

You get to sail your own brig through the North Atlantic as opposed to the caribbean, captained by a horrendously voiced Irishman. :pac:

EDIT: Apparantly it's a "Sloop of war" who knew.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

It's one of the worst games I've ever played, not just the worst AC game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 779 ✭✭✭bot43

I am a big fan of the AC series but felt Unity is almost as bad as AC III. Syndicate gets back to form though.

SMC92Ian wrote: »
    It's one of the worst games I've ever played, not just the worst AC game.

What did you find so bad about it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

What did you find so bad about it?

The controls, the combat, the co-op, MICROTRANSACTIONS!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,384 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Back on topic, open a separate thread if you want to discuss AC.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

What time does the latest weekly sale typically come online? Tonight or around tomorrow midday? Current sale ends tomorrow.

Got €40 I need to spend and want to stretch it as much as I can.

Come on some VR-goodness.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

mrcheez wrote: »
    What time does the latest weekly sale typically come online? Tonight or around tomorrow midday? Current sale ends tomorrow.

Got €40 I need to spend and want to stretch it as much as I can.

Come on some VR-goodness.....

New sale is now live until Oct 4. 147 discounts apparently.

Spotted Superhot has dropped to €15. Get on that if you haven't yet!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,897 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

Is Titanfall 2 worth my while at €16? I don't play online (****ty unreliable internet connection) but read good things about the single player campaign.

Dragon Age Inquisition for €10?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,691 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Is Titanfall 2 worth my while at €16? I don't play online (****ty unreliable internet connection) but read good things about the single player campaign.

Single player in tianfall is amazing tbf.

Is dragon age the game of the year edition?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Single player in tianfall is amazing tbf.

Is dragon age the game of the year edition?

It is!

Might drop some cash on those two before the weekend so.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,691 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

It is!

Might drop some cash on those two before the weekend so.

Thats a good price for it then, I picked it up in a sale for 14 odd a while back, havent had time to play it yet though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Anyone tried The Sexy Brutale? It's half price and I'm just wondering if it's worth getting.

The campaign is good but I wouldn't buy the game just for the that. I think it's only like 5-6 hours long, you'd be better off trying to pick up a physical so you could at least sell it on afterwards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,348 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Two of the best games of the last five years for me as a ridiculously good price.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭eamo22

Two of the best games of the last five years for me at a ridiculously good price.

Absolutely loved Dragon Age. 10 euro for the Game of the year edition just might buy it again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

Zero-Cool wrote: »

F*ck sake! I paid 20e on it and then a few months ago got EA Access on XB1 and could play it for free :mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement