Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Bargains

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,298 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Mister Man wrote: »
    Anywhere cheaper to pickup Destiny? I've been watching a few videso online on it, and I'm not crazy about it. Definitely won't be paying 70 quid in the PSN store for it.

Trust your instinct - it is most definitely not worth 0.70c, imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

£20 from CEX uk, ( will have to use parcel motel and god knows when you'll get it :P ) or eh €45 from CEX here in Irish stores.

https://uk.webuy.com/product.php?sku=5030917124419#.VJQWGIAoJQ

Driveclub is also £20 from there ^

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Destiny ltd edition with all the dlc etc was £59 sterling last week on Amazon which is a great price for a lovely package. I think I paid £80 sterling ish.

Edit just checked Amazon. Still £59 which is about €75ish.

It comes in a really nice box with a nice map and art book about the guns, etc...

Put it this way if you reckon you'll but the DLC anyway you may as well go for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

CombatCow wrote: »
    £20 from CEX uk, ( will have to use parcel motel and god knows when you'll get it :P ) or eh €45 from CEX here in Irish stores.

https://uk.webuy.com/product.php?sku=5030917124419#.VJQWGIAoJQ

Driveclub is also £20 from there ^

How do you order from CEX uk?
    I can't add my card as it doesn't match PM, and PayPal addy can't be changed from Ireland :confused:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,298 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

tonic wine wrote: »
    How do you order from CEX uk?
    I can't add my card as it doesn't match PM, and PayPal addy can't be changed from Ireland :confused:

As per the charter, we can't answer that question here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

F1ngers wrote: »
    As per the charter, we can't answer that question here.

Why ?... Simply explain why ?. The UK is part of the EU ... Why ???

Eu has trade agreements that goods can be traded freely throughout the zone.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,322 ✭✭✭dunworth1

Any good ps4 bundurus around? Thinking of picking on up?

dunworth1 wrote: »
    Any good ps4 bundurus around? Thinking of picking on up?

Argos is your best bet ...if you can get a bundle. Someone here might have a reserve code for a bundle that they don't need.

Argos is your best bet ...if you can get a bundle. Someone here might have a reserve code for a bundle that they don't need.

Cheers argos seem to be fresh out in limerick where would be the next best bet

dunworth1 wrote: »
    Cheers argos seem to be fresh out in limerick where would be the next best bet

Ask on here for a reserve code.

Check stock here with stock codes .it will tell you where there is stock,
    http://www.checkargos.com/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Famitsu awarded bonus keys for games for christmas - Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light on PS3. Simply fill in your email address at the bottom of every page you will receive an email first click on it then you will receive a second with immediately the code for use on a Japanese account you can create free !! The game is normally multilingual!

Googe translate did that ^^

http://www.famitsu.com/sp/141218_lara_croft/

Allyall wrote: »

Lolllll...it works. Thanks ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Ash_

Any bargains on PSN play subscription ? :)

The code fails for me when redeeming :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

The code fails for me when redeeming :mad:

Did you follow one of these?

Did you follow one of these?

Aye. I tried to redeem the code on my normal acc as it said its region free.

I'le try laterzz

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

Just bought Far Cry 4 for 30 on gamedealsdaily.Great deal considering they are looking for 60 odd over here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

Any deals around for PS Plus 12-month subscription or is €49.99 the best price I'll get? My 2 week trial finishes on Boxing Day.

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

Any deals around for PS Plus 12-month subscription or is €49.99 the best price I'll get? My 2 week trial finishes on Boxing Day.

I think that it is mandatory them deals are long gone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

sugarman wrote: »
    Try get the tenner off €50 spend vouchers for aldi/lidl from the weekends paper, tesco accept them. €40. Won't do better than that!

Sounds good. Might do that but if I don't pay for it before Boxing Day do Sony take money out of your account?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭r27

Looking to get a ps4 directly after christmas, anybody have any idea where they could possibly go on sale or will most shops be out of stock ?
    Thanks

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,545 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

r27 wrote: »
    Looking to get a ps4 directly after christmas, anybody have any idea where they could possibly go on sale or will most shops be out of stock ?
    Thanks

Argos is probably your best bet.

anyone have a reservation code for the ps4 and 4 games in argos in Limerick that they dont need please

i'll gladly take it off your hands

• Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭Niska

Argos seem to have best price (€47.99), especially if you've a €10 off voucher for them.

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/1297850/Trail/searchtext%3EPSN.htm

(Howeber they do seem to be out of stock...)

http://www.checkargos.com/StockCheckPage.php?productId=129%2F7850

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Picked up the Kryat Edition of Far Cry 4 on Amazon for 46GBP. I had some vouchers and I couldn't say no at that price, especially since it's gone back up to 80 or so now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Waiting patiently for these new holiday sales on US Store... Have 13$ waiting to be spent, if nothing decent for that price going to just get The Tales of Borderlands Ep 1 and something else...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Up there now. Battlefield 4 for 12$ seems decent. Is the game still broken? I don't really play MP that much so is there a point to it?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

7PN95UH.png

• Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Varik

ShaneU wrote: »
    7PN95UH.png

Lot of people were pissed about the discount on Far Cry 4, the game was reduced to what it's going for in a lot of shops already.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

Where are you seeing the 12$ for BF4 outta interest?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement