Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Bargains

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

Zero-Cool wrote: »

F*ck sake! I paid 20e on it and then a few months ago got EA Access on XB1 and could play it for free :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    The campaign is good but I wouldn't buy the game just for the that. I think it's only like 5-6 hours long, you'd be better off trying to pick up a physical so you could at least sell it on afterwards.

It's more like 8-9 hours which is pretty much the perfect length for a game. I bought it for way more than the current sale price, played maybe 20 minutes of online but don't regret the purchase at all based on the single player.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

Anyone tried The Sexy Brutale? It's half price and I'm just wondering if it's worth getting.

I got it, not mad about it. Try youtube

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

Yakuza 0 was 9.99gbp last night for a few hours, like a fool I said Id wait until I found something else to fill up my cart for free delivery and now its gone :mad:

Anyone buy it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,416 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

Picked up wipeout omega for just under 20 sterling delivered from simplygames. Looking forward to giving myself headaches and aggression issues like it's the mid 90s all over again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭phobia2011

Was waiting for UFC 2, getting that and Rory mcilroy golf for €20 ish, happy with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

griffdaddy wrote: »
    Picked up wipeout omega for just under 20 sterling delivered from simplygames. Looking forward to giving myself headaches and aggression issues like it's the mid 90s all over again.

Id put money on it being a free game at some point in the next 18 months on ps plus.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Id put money on it being a free game at some point in the next 18 months on ps plus.

I've been thinking that since Kilzone got released :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,119 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10159184652535062&id=273761945061

Trade in your old PS4 and pay €99 for a PS4 Slim and FIFA 18

• Registered Users Posts: 7,612 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

emmetkenny wrote: »
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10159184652535062&id=273761945061

Trade in your old PS4 and pay €99 for a PS4 Slim and FIFA 18

Still not as good as the comparable Xbox deal. The slim, while quieter drops the optical out port with no performance boosts like the Xbox One S.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,119 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Still not as good as the comparable Xbox deal. The slim, while quieter drops the optical out port with no performance boosts like the Xbox One S.

I know but I'd guess there's a few people in here with older PS4s who might like a slim.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

But it's still an Xbox ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Dragon Age was great until the War table is introduced. Just a confusing mess, what were they thinking with that?

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    But it's still an Xbox ;)

An Xbox with a 4k bluray player. Honestly don't know why Sony didn't include a 4k drive on the Pro.

sugarman wrote: »
    Costs. I'd imagine only a tiny % of users would actually want it as a key feature. I don't even know anyone who bothers with physical media anymore for movies. As long as it handles 4k playback from netflix and YouTube etc.. I'm happy.

Cinephiles and collectors mainly, while streaming is great bluray still tends to be of higher quality(bitrate etc) and there is always the chance that what you want to watch will be removed from the streaming service such as all the Disney content that will be leaving Netflix

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭nedd

Looking to pick up Horizon: Zero Dawn (new or 2nd hand).

Anyone know of deals to be had on it? Digital download on PSN is €60.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,596 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

nedd wrote: »

Amazon is roughtly €40: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Horizon-Zero-Dawn-Standard-Edition/dp/B00ZG1S88E/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1506067494&sr=1-1&keywords=horizon+zero+dawn+ps4

The expansion is out in November so I would imagine a deal or two might pop up over the next couple of weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

It's 32 quid on Game Collection

• Registered Users Posts: 12,474 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Dragon Age was great until the War table is introduced. Just a confusing mess, what were they thinking with that?

I played this on PC and to get everything from the War Table I just kept putting my system clock forward to finish the quests :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

I could never tell which events were playable. Also had a quest icon saying to talk to someone at the war table that I was never able to trigger.

Gave up then, still at least 70 hours of goodness before that. Just unnecessarily confusing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭sinnerboy0

€35.99 with free delivery new from Zavvi

https://m.zavvi.com/games-ps4/horizon-zero-dawn/11136020.html?_ga=2.11130676.1415957226.1506159617-1755612798.1499522832

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Rdwrer

sinnerboy0 wrote: »

Gonna sign up now for Zavvi to get this (and a few other things). Does anyone want to give me a referral code to get some discounts?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

Gonna sign up now for Zavvi to get this (and a few other things). Does anyone want to give me a referral code to get some discounts?

Pretty sure there's a standard 10% for new accounts

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Thatsfootball

May not be the correct thread, so apologies if so.

Looking to purchase a PS4 and Fifa 18 as part of a bundle. I notice that the Smyths UK site has better offers than the Irish site, but doesn't allow for click and collect from any of its NI stores. Has anyone purchased a console from the UK site, and if so how long does delivery normally take? Would you recommend using Parcel Motel or similar for delivery? Thanks

Looking to purchase a PS4 and Fifa 18 as part of a bundle. I notice that the Smyths UK site has better offers than the Irish site, but doesn't allow for click and collect from any of its NI stores. Has anyone purchased a console from the UK site, and if so how long does delivery normally take? Would you recommend using Parcel Motel or similar for delivery? Thanks

Smyths do next day delivery, so it should go into Parcel Motel the day after it ships.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Price is stated at 49.99 GBP :confused:

Coming up with €36.99 for Horizon on Zavvi for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Price is stated at 49.99 GBP :confused:

Change the country and currency there in the top right to get the € price

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Change the country and currency there in the top right to get the € price

Oh ****, thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭devildriver

Amazon price for the PS4 1TB/FIFA 18 bundle is the same as Smyths but with free delivery.

Sony PlayStation 4 FIFA 18 1TB - £229.99

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement