Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Bargains

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Where is this advertised I cant seem to find it on the website?Where would be the best place to sell the games?

By email

http://links.gamestop.mkt5297.com/servlet/MailView?ms=NTQ5OTg5NzQS1&r=NzMzOTYzODkzNzMS1&j=MTI0NzU4MzEzNgS2&mt=2&rj=MTI0NzU4MzEzNgS2&rt=0

Best place to sell would be adverts, but you will get €42 cash for Fifa in Cex, probably the same for Destiny 2. You will still need to sell the season pass for Destiny 2 separately then as it is a digital code.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

By email

http://links.gamestop.mkt5297.com/servlet/MailView?ms=NTQ5OTg5NzQS1&r=NzMzOTYzODkzNzMS1&j=MTI0NzU4MzEzNgS2&mt=2&rj=MTI0NzU4MzEzNgS2&rt=0

Best place to sell would be adverts, but you will get €42 cash for Fifa in Cex, probably the same for Destiny 2. You will still need to sell the season pass for Destiny 2 separately then as it is a digital code.

I'd take the season pass off someone if they where selling at discount depending on price

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

I'd take the season pass off someone if they where selling at discount depending on price

I would too, if there's more than one person looking to sell it.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,930 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Jacovs wrote: »
    Just a heads up. Had the 12 month psplus reserved in argos omni, went to collect and they couldnt give it to me because they were sent cards thats in £ and cant give to customers.

They did the same in Mahon Point, Cork

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭willciviceg5

By email

How much would the season pass be worth?

• Advertisement

How much would the season pass be worth?

Season pass is €35 on psn.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

Lads...a headsup. The digital content with Destiny two in the above offer is NOT the season pass. It is probably just weapons, kit etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Is FIFA available in Gamestop now or is it tomorrow?

Lads...a headsup. The digital content with Destiny two in the above offer is NOT the season pass. It is probably just weapons, kit etc.

It is the season pass, plus the Coldheart exotic weapon and the collectors edition content.
    Sony wrote:
    The Glacier White PlayStation 4 Pro bundle – announced in the run up to the beta -will include:

Blu-ray disc copy of Destiny 2 – with exclusive PS4 content**
    Destiny 2 expansion pass
    Premium digital content (Legendary sword, Legendary player emote and Cabal Empire themed emblem)

That Expansion Pass gives you access to the first two expansions for Destiny 2 and is sold for €35 on psn.

giphy.gif
    The Ronaldo Edition is available until today for €89.99. The standard edition is out tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

Ronaldo and Legacy editions available now, though sold out in many stores. Regular edition tomorrow.

If you wanted to play it right away, you'll be forking out a minimum of €20 extra for the privilege, which is irritating.

• Advertisement

It is the season pass, plus the Coldheart exotic weapon and the collectors edition content.

That Expansion Pass gives you access to the first two expansions for Destiny 2 and is sold for €35 on psn.

giphy.gif

The Ronaldo Edition is available until today for €89.99. The standard edition is out tomorrow.

Very good. I stand corrected.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭Jacovs

whiterebel wrote: »
    They did the same in Mahon Point, Cork

I sent an email to argos and today I got a call from the Omni store saying theyre very sorry but it will be a while before they get more in because they keep getting the wrong ones. They did offer to reserve me one in Tallaght but I never go that way so not going especially, would negate the savings anyways.
    Least they called me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Jenna Holden

Does anyone know how much GameStop are giving in shop credit for an original ps4 500gb?

Does anyone know how much GameStop are giving in shop credit for an original ps4 500gb?

€150, it's bumped up to €200 for the Fifa 18 500gb PS4 slim bundle until the 10th of October

Does that apply to the pro as well?

Just the slim afaik, you'll need to check in store.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Phoenix Wright

Fifa 18 is available for €50 in selected Supervalu stores across the country, picked up two copies for PS4 this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

Heard an ad this morning from Smyth's saying that for every €50 you spend in store you get €10 off. Does anyone know if it's a case that you get the €10 off that purchase or is it like in the supermarkets and you just get €10 off the next time you spend over the relevant amount?

If its the former then I'll pick up Fifa there over the weekend. Deal runs til Monday for anyone interested.

Redo91 wrote: »
    Heard an ad this morning from Smyth's saying that for every €50 you spend in store you get €10 off. Does anyone know if it's a case that you get the €10 off that purchase or is it like in the supermarkets and you just get €10 off the next time you spend over the relevant amount?

If its the former then I'll pick up Fifa there over the weekend. Deal runs til Monday for anyone interested.

It's taken off immediately, but video games and consoles are exempt. Supervalu apparently have Fifa for €50.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭RobbieTheRobber

Redo91 wrote: »

Discount applied at checkout but doesn't apply to games and consoles

T's&C's
    Terms & Conditions:

10 off every 50 promotion is taken on the latest marked price and will be calculated at the checkout. This offer is valid in-store only and is not valid online. Offer valid from Tuesday 26/09/17 until Monday 02/10/17. No voucher necessary. Offer excludes purchases of gift, savings, digital download or POSA cards, plastic bags, video games, games consoles, gaming chairs, Samsung and Kurio tablets, Skylanders figures, Disney Infinity figures, LEGO Dimensions, Gaming figures, Gaming plush, accessories or electronics. Customer limits apply. No bulk buying. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other promotional offers or money off vouchers. We reserve the right to withdraw, alter or decline these offers without prior notice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

New weekend discounts on Irish PSN store, active until 2nd of October
    https://psprices.com/region-ie/discounts/?sort=date&platform=PS4&dlc=show

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

New weekend discounts on Irish PSN store, active until 2nd of October
    https://psprices.com/region-ie/discounts/?sort=date&platform=PS4&dlc=show

Got excited that Last of Us was going to be on sale… Nothing that hasn't been on sale at the same price several times before.

Got excited that Last of Us was going to be on sale… Nothing that hasn't been on sale at the same price several times before.

First time the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm ports are on offer, good price if that's your thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

First time the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm ports are on offer, good price if that's your thing.

Wouldn't be my thing at all. I see Yakuza kiwami is on sale as well but there's not enough off it to really entice me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

I figured the offer was too good to be true! Thanks for the replies! Had a look on the Supervalu website but saw nothing there. Hopefully its in my local store. I remember seeing video games there before but its changing to a Joyces in a few weeks to that may have an affect.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

GAME have a much better trade in than Gamestop such a shame there's no more around ROI..

The deal is trade in a 500gb original PS4 and get a 1TB Slim PS4 with Fifa 18 for £80..

slim 500gb with fifa 18 is €250 in pissy world.

Good deal, trade Fifa into GameStop and you'll get between €50 and €62.50 trade(€50 base, €52.50 lvl1/2, €55 lvl3+, €62.50 lvl3+ against another preorder.)

Did the xbox deal, traded back Fifa and completely paid off Mario Odyssey. Best €52 I've spent all year.

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭TheQuietBeatle

Got a link to that deal?

• Advertisement

Got a link to that deal?

in store

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement