Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Bargains

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Watch Dogs 2 is 24 quid in argos. Worth it for that??

Thought it was a great game, much improved from the first one.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Cheapest place to buy fifa 18? Tia

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

vicwatson wrote: »

Probably adverts?

A lot of people got it with the PS4 Pro bundle and are shifting it, may just be a digital code, not sure, have a look...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,479 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Buy pes , Fifa is awful this year.....from a long term fifa buyer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Agreed, quickest trade in I've ever done.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Finally caved and bought Tomb Raider Celebration for €19.99. Quite liking it. Some of the puzzles are more taxing than the first one. I've had to go online a few times to hurry things along. Back in the old days I'd get stuck on puzzles for ages and on one in Resident Evil that had me stumped for weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

Watch Dogs 2 is 24 quid in argos. Worth it for that??

Ya I only finished it last week. Really good game.

Closest I've ever come to a platinum with 91% of trophies. Just have a few online ones to complete (Bounty Hunter, etc) and then the one where you take a picture of someone getting sick.

Went to go back and try to get the rest of the trophies last night but not a fan of the online so don't think I'll bother. Really enjoyed it so I don't a slog to get the last few trophies to take away from that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

vicwatson wrote: »

Id wait for black friday, if I was in your boots

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

New sale on Irish PSN store running until December 1st
    https://psprices.com/region-ie/discounts/?sort=date&platform=PS4&dlc=show

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭SeanHarty

need for speed rivals is defiantly worth it for that price, not a bad game at all!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Battlefield bundle for a tenner worth it?

I Don't play online at all so the campaign is my only concern.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

Trying to take my cash before the big black friday game sale NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,781 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Might go for Trials Fusion for £3.99 on UK store

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭gar1234

Where is the cheapest to get new call of duty

gar1234 wrote: »

not really sure to be honest but you may be better off waiting for black Friday, might get a sale on it somewhere

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Possibly

https://m.zavvi.com/games-ps4/call-of-duty-wwii/11461864.html?widget_id=434787&_ga=2.235814209.1150418457.1510744159-1680891699.1509746004

Free postage and I've ordered masses of stuff from them without any issues.

I ordered a headset from them about 3 weeks ago, still waiting for it as they say there's no stock now, only one bad experience though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Buy pes , Fifa is awful this year.....from a long term fifa buyer

Not an option if you want to play Clubs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

Me, €50 haha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭quinnd6

Is there anything worth paying for MGS Definitive Experience over just the Phantom Pain.
    I've already played Ground zeroes on 360 and am not interested in MGS Online.
    Are the 2 extra dlc missions any good or just carbon copies of the extra missions already included with the main game?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭irishman86

Sales kinda crap this week
    Probably holding off the big sales for black friday

Yeah, its fairly barebones alright, although im tempted by megadimension neptunia VII. And maybe Grand Ages but i dunno how well the ps4 controller adapts to an RTS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Kinda glad it's sh!te, poverty and a backlog that needs chopping into!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Picked up Dishonored: Death of the Outsider and 2Dark, had my eye on 2Dark for a while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Pick up Rise of the Tomb Raider as part of the Deal of the Week. Being humming and hawing about it for the last while but decided to go ahead with it at €20. It'll probably be a while before I get around to it because all my gaming time is going on Witcher 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,781 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Pick up Rise of the Tomb Raider as part of the Deal of the Week. Being humming and hawing about it for the last while but decided to go ahead with it at €20. It'll probably be a while before I get around to it because all my gaming time is going on Witcher 3.

heh.. I bought Witcher 3, haven't played it much... now have bought Skyrim VR... plan to play it more than the 4 hours I gave the original Skyrim.

I need to clone myself to get through this backlog

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Is there any deals on PS4's similar price to the one Sony are running with in the US for Black Friday? Think it's like a 500gb for $200

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    Is there any deals on PS4's similar price to the one Sony are running with in the US for Black Friday? Think it's like a 500gb for $200

Hopefully, my current PS4 sounds like a rocket taking off, horribly designed console.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,295 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

ItsHoggie wrote: »

Keep an eye on amazon. I got a 500gb slim with Horizon Zero Dawn, Wipeout and an extra controller for £179.99 in the Prime Day sales, they tend to be similar to the Black Friday deals.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

mrcheez wrote: »
    heh.. I bought Witcher 3, haven't played it much... now have bought Skyrim VR... plan to play it more than the 4 hours I gave the original Skyrim.

I need to clone myself to get through this backlog

It's the game of this generation for me (well so far anyway). I put off playing it for a while because I thought it was going to be a massive time-sink. And it is. But it's one hell of an enjoyable time sink.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement