Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Bargains

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Varik wrote: »
    Lot of people were pissed about the discount on Far Cry 4, the game was reduced to what it's going for in a lot of shops already.

The 12 deals weren't really spectacular unless you were a Vita RPG fan. I picked up Alien: Isolation and Child of Light but that was it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭mickstupp

^Yeah, I may have been suckered into BF4 and AC4 for the grand old price of $37. I was hoping for a GTA5 reduction...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,298 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Why ?... Simply explain why ?. The UK is part of the EU ... Why ???

Eu has trade agreements that goods can be traded freely throughout the zone.

Apologies, I mis-read his post and went "all in" so to speak.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭balkieb2002

Regarding BF4 is the extra $18 worth it for the Premium edition?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭The Freeman

defo, the new final stand map pack are worth that alone

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

€26 for BF4 Premium seems like a good price.

For anyone that plays, is there a large population still playing?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,823 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

sheehy83 wrote: »

Shame about the quality of games on offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,127 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Football Manager 2014 is €7.49 for Vita on PSN, seeing as 2015 won't be on Vita seems a great deal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Loved Another World when it first came out - have to give it a shot at that price.
    And Tomb Raider for the PS4, loved the game - sadly lent it never to see it again so a small price to get a replay in a few months.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Peggle 2 is only €4.99. I didn't even realise it was out on the PS4 yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Dragon age isn't bad, cheaper than Amazon US/UK and likely PSN US unless they've a deal on.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Football Manager 2014 is €7.49 for Vita on PSN, seeing as 2015 won't be on Vita seems a great deal.

There are two FM games listed. One is Classic and the other isn't. Only the classic version is listed at €7.50.

Do you know the difference?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

Tomb Raider for 20e seems like a good price, seems to get great reviews too! Do I need a PS+ account first to buy it or anything?

Sorry, long time Xbox user first time PS.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

No its a general sale, not a plus one.

That is a good price for tombraider, but.... damn I need my physical copies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Going to pick up Murdered Soul Suspect for the PS3. I reckon it's worth a punt at 12.99.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

chrislad wrote: »
    Up there now. Battlefield 4 for 12$ seems decent. Is the game still broken? I don't really play MP that much so is there a point to it?

I really don't care if it's broken.. At 12$ you can't go wrong... I almost bought the ps3 version but got the ps4 version thank god after I saw that....

Metal Gear Solid 5, anyone here have it? For 6.80$ cant go wrong surely?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

I really don't care if it's broken.. At 12$ you can't go wrong... I almost bought the ps3 version but got the ps4 version thank god after I saw that....

Yep me too, great price.

Just bought that myself. There's not much to it apparently but for that money you can't argue. Still €29.99 on the EU store.

• Advertisement

superg wrote: »
    Yep me too, great price.

Just bought that myself. There's not much to it apparently but for that money you can't argue. Still €29.99 on the EU store.

Yeah, heard its ridiculously short!

Next up is AC 4....think its just too repetitive for me, gave up playing AC2 as soon as you had to hide in crowds from the police. :o

EDIT: I was able to get a game from gamedealsdaily for my US account last week, do I still put my "US" address in when adding funds to my account with my card? Tried to use Paypal but came back unsuccessful

• Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Varik

It was €8.99 a while ago on the EU store during some sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

As much as I hate MGS I was tempted by this...

EDIT: I was able to get a game from gamedealsdaily for my US account last week, do I still put my "US" address in when adding funds to my account with my card? Tried to use Paypal but came back unsuccessful

Not sure about this myself, I'd like to be able to add my credit card to my US account but I don't think you can. I bought a US PSN card via pcgamesupply using PayPal and added it to my account to buy the games.

Not sure about this myself, I'd like to be able to add my credit card to my US account but I don't think you can. I bought a US PSN card via pcgamesupply using PayPal and added it to my account to buy the games.

Balls.

Any other way?

People used to buy the PSN cards on Amazon.com but I don't think they are accepting non US credit cards for those purchases either now. Pcgamesupply.com worked for me. They charge a fee for the card on top of the price but do all the others. I bought a $20 card which cost just over $22, worked out at €19. Cheapest I've seen was Play-Asia.com which is charging €18 for a 20 dollar card.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

how does MGS1 play nowadays? the 20th anniversary sale ends today. think ill get it and spyro trilogy and crash 1.

People used to buy the PSN cards on Amazon.com but I don't think they are accepting non US credit cards for those purchases either now. Pcgamesupply.com worked for me. They charge a fee for the card on top of the price but do all the others. I bought a $20 card which cost just over $22, worked out at €19. Cheapest I've seen was Play-Asia.com which is charging €18 for a 20 dollar card.

How long does this take to set up? DO they send an actual card or is it just like a forwarding system?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Fakman87

sweetie wrote: »
    how does MGS1 play nowadays? the 20th anniversary sale ends today. think ill get it and spyro trilogy and crash 1.

I played it this year for the first time in years and I thought it still held up pretty well.

• Advertisement

How long does this take to set up? DO they send an actual card or is it just like a forwarding system?

Set up an account with them, they'll use your phone number to send a pin number to verify your account. Once that's set up buy whichever card you want via PayPal and they'll send you a link which will show you the PSN card number. Redeem it on you pc or in the store on the console and your done. Took me about 3 minutes total.

Just finished metal gear, less than two hours and some of that was cutscenes! I would be hopping mad of I paid 30 quid for that.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement