Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Bargains

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Mass Effect: Andromeda got cancelled on me by GameStop first thing this morning (shakes fist).

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Mass Effect: Andromeda got cancelled

If only :rolleyes:

ERG89 wrote: »

Given we're getting no story DLC and likely no more entries in the ME:A universe, then... technically it did?

Horizon ZD is 23.99 in Argos, going to pick up Nioh there for 16.99

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭oghran

Has anyone else managed to get a PS4 Pro from Currys UK? Every time I look at them and get close to ordering, they go out of stock again. From what I can see they seem to have the best bundle deals in IE or UK.

• Advertisement

ERG89 wrote: »

Ah, at only €10 it was never going to be much of a disappointment to me. My Click and Collect got cancelled but I was able to order it from the website with free delivery so that's even handier for me.

Thanks for the heads up. Was looking for a good price on this and was about to pick it up from the PS Store.

Ah, at only €10 it was never going to be much of a disappointment to me. My Click and Collect got cancelled but I was able to order it from the website with free delivery so that's even handier for me.

Annnd I accidentally ordered twice and now I'm trying to sort out a refund with Gamestop. My God, that site is tripe for customer service.

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭keyboard_cat

oghran wrote: »
    Has anyone else managed to get a PS4 Pro from Currys UK? Every time I look at them and get close to ordering, they go out of stock again. From what I can see they seem to have the best bundle deals in IE or UK.
    i ordered one last night got up this morning payment pending and if i look on my currys account it says the order contained nothing. so doubt they will honour the orders also ordered a slim bundle for 200pounds and they have taken payment so hopefully they send that out

Ah too bad, I hope you get your goods. Makes me wonder if they can fulfil everything they're promising. I just wished I'd ordered it last week when they were throwing in Doom with the bundles. Looks like Game UK will be the next on my list to try and order from.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

oghran wrote: »
    Ah too bad, I hope you get your goods. Makes me wonder if they can fulfil everything they're promising. I just wished I'd ordered it last week when they were throwing in Doom with the bundles. Looks like Game UK will be the next on my list to try and order from.

You need a UK billing address on your card to purchase consoles on Game.

This can be arranged by contacting your card provider.

Annnd I accidentally ordered twice and now I'm trying to sort out a refund with Gamestop. My God, that site is tripe for customer service.

Still though, €20 ain't a bad price for it either :pac:

Thanks for the tip @sniper_samurai. I can have it sent to my parents in the north, but I'd need to get AIB to update the billing address.

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭devildriver

A more PS4 friendly looking external drive for £135

31Uxo3lwfyL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

Seagate Backup Plus Hub 8 TB USB 3.0 Desktop, 3.5 inch External Hard Drive

Still though, €20 ain't a bad price for it either :pac:

Got sorted in the end thankfully. Delighted with ME:A and Horizon: Zero Dawn for €34.

Got sorted in the end thankfully. Delighted with ME:A and Horizon: Zero Dawn for €34.

H:ZD is definitely worth it. And a bit sickened too as I bought it a few months back for €35. Ach well. Brilliant game.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

Can't seem to reserve Nioh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Damn it there’s lots of good offers in Argos! Is Hitman good? Ugh sorry credit card!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,041 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Damn it there’s lots of good offers in Argos! Is Hitman good? Ugh sorry credit card!

Crackin game. Well worth the investment! Although check for prices on the GOTY edition too as you get more content.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Deux X: Mankind divided worth €6?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭jcd5971

fixxxer wrote:
    Deux X: Mankind divided worth €6?

I got it when it came out full price and enjoyed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭shuffles03

Currently using an old 32” 720P TV with my base PS4. Is it a waste to play Horizon, the Uncharted DLC etc on that screen?

I’m in between screens at the mo - thinking of picking up an LG C7 OLED in a few months.

Best to wait? Really want to play those games but also don’t want to play them on a crap screen

• Registered Users Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

sweetie wrote: »
    Can't seem to reserve Nioh.

Yeah, all available for collection Monday /Tuesday as far as I can see. Just bite the bullet and pay the extra €3 for it in GameStop.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,185 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

CoDWWII is €47 on Amazon with the free delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

Did anyone get the PS4 pro+fifa 18+cod wwii for £299.99 from Amazon uk?

I ordered it on Monday and delivery is by Tuesday but hasn’t even gone to preparing for dispatch.

mad muffin wrote: »

I ordered it on Monday and delivery is by Tuesday but hasn’t even gone to preparing for dispatch.

Get in contact with Amazon. They've got superb customer service. I had a similar issue with an item that hadn't dispatched as the delivery date quickly approached. They apologised, issued me with a gift card, and also fast tracked my delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

mad muffin wrote: »

Yeah mine just arrived, sans COD which is in a separate order. Used Parcel Wizard to save myself a few quid of VAT but now that they’ve separated the two items it was pointless because I have to pay twice for Parcel Wizard now.

Still, I have a new console so I suppose it’s not the worst day of my life.

• I picked up both Horizon Zero dawn and Uncharted Lost Legacy for 40 euros in argos

Get in contact with Amazon. They've got superb customer service. I had a similar issue with an item that hadn't dispatched as the delivery date quickly approached. They apologised, issued me with a gift card, and also fast tracked my delivery.

I was definitely going to contact them if it hadn’t arrived by Tuesday. I had already contacted them after I ordered because I mistakenly made the purchase in € instead of £. Since this deal was a limited quantity purchase of one per account I wanted to make sure if I could cancel and repurchase. I was told it wouldn’t let me buy another if I did that. So he gave me a £15 voucher on my account.

• Advertisement

martyos121 wrote: »
    Yeah mine just arrived, sans COD which is in a separate order. Used Parcel Wizard to save myself a few quid of VAT but now that they’ve separated the two items it was pointless because I have to pay twice for Parcel Wizard now.

Still, I have a new console so I suppose it’s not the worst day of my life.

No I just ordered the normal way. I suppose uk orders go out quicker. I’m not in any hurry for it. It’s just a Christmas present for my son

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement