Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Bargains

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

sweetie wrote: »
    You won't, it's a typical Argos thing. I tried to reserve in 10 stores, got 10 emails but no codes

Thats why I said to just buy Nioh in GameStop. They have it in stock for €3 more than Argos at €20. Its in stock on the website and every store except Liffey Street.

https://www.gamestop.ie/Playstation%204/Games/59233/nioh

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

I went into Gamestop (swords) to buy Nioh, and they told me it wasn't 20 quid they said it had been 10 euro on Friday but that promo ended :confused:

So I went away and ordered it on click and collect for 20, bloody useless they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

I went into Gamestop (swords) to buy Nioh, and they told me it wasn't 20 quid they said it had been 10 euro on Friday but that promo ended :confused:

So I went away and ordered it on click and collect for 20, bloody useless they are.

Idiots, I bought it for €20 myself in the Liffey Street store on Friday.

Nothing new with Gamestop though, look through last weekends posts in the Xbox bargins thread wrt the €10 Xbox pad deal when trading 2 games.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Indie games and digital games reduced until friday
    https://psprices.com/region-ie/discounts/?sort=date&platform=PS4&dlc=show

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

All the ps4 pro deals seem to be out of stock everywhere :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,781 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Kinda "men" but good prices on Limbo and Inside

• Registered Users Posts: 29,850 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Some great deals there, Firewatch bundle for 8 is essential.

Pure holdem poker down to 2.50 from 20 has to be worth a go as well!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

mrcheez wrote: »
    Kinda "men" but good prices on Limbo and Inside

Ah, I think the ladies will be able to play them as well.

My click and collect order of Nioh for 20 got cancelled even though I can clearly see its in stock in the store :mad:

If anyone is able to grab it for me for 20 on their travels, I'd really appreciate it.

I think all the sales ended at around 6 yesterday so I doubt anyone will get it for €20 now.

• Advertisement

Where are people buying games from that get cancelled? That's twice I've seen in this thread.

Where are people buying games from that get cancelled? That's twice I've seen in this thread.

Mine was from Gamestop. They cancelled my Click and Collect but I was able to re-order it and get it delivered for free. Ordered ME:A on Friday morning and it was delivered on Saturday.

I think all the sales ended at around 6 yesterday so I doubt anyone will get it for €20 now.

Says on the website its still 20 though.

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭gerp99

My click and collect order of Nioh for 20 got cancelled even though I can clearly see its in stock in the store :mad:

If anyone is able to grab it for me for 20 on their travels, I'd really appreciate it.

It's still 20 euro in the Blackpool Cork Gamestop

Says on the website its still 20 though.

Oh right, a game I was looking at had gone back up in price last night so I thought the sales were over. Would you not just order it on the site and get it delivered for free?

Oh right, a game I was looking at had gone back up in price last night so I thought the sales were over. Would you not just order it on the site and get it delivered for free?

That is indeed a good idea, I'll try it when I get some money in the bank shortly.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,781 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Ah, I think the ladies will be able to play them as well.

goddamn phone spell check

Meant "meh" obviously

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Jayisplay

Have prey reserved in Argos until the end of today, is it worth getting for 15

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

Jayisplay wrote: »
    Have prey reserved in Argos until the end of today, is it worth getting for 15

yes, great game i thought if you like bioshock and dishonored especially.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

I’ve searched all the usual suspects for LEGO Marvel Super Heros 2 but the cheapest I could find it is for €50 at Smyths.

I suppose it’s too new or not so popular for it to be discounted?

Also just got an email from Amazon UK letting me know the PS4 Pro I bought on the 20th and due to be delivered today is now delayed till the 2-6 of December. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Some excellent offers in Smyths today. GT Sport 29.99, COD WW II 44.99 etc

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Jayisplay

sweetie wrote: »
    yes, great game i thought if you like bioshock and dishonored especially.

Cheers, I loved bioshock, have both dishonered games but not played them yet. Il pick it up so.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

free postage (48 hrs an post) for me at 19.99 just now

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B072MZ2ZPB/ref=sr_1_1_olp?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1511793016&sr=1-1&keywords=wolfenstein+2

Wolfenstein 2 for £20 seems like a steal. Don't understand the back order stuff but it looks like it would be sent out on December 6th, which isn't that far away.

Click and collected Nioh in Henry street, got the email to pick it up half an hour later :)

If you've got kids this is a good deal - ten book series for less than £10

91DK3KlNZXL.jpg

Alex Rider: The 10-Book Collection Paperback – Box set

Is it that for PS4 or PS3?

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭devildriver

Is it that for PS4 or PS3?

Apologies, wrong thread.

The joys of having too many tabs open while on heavy flu medication!:o

• Registered Users Posts: 12,541 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Read those, or at least to no. 6 a lifetime ago.

Can't remember what the male version of the mary sue term is but these are that, still think I enjoyed them at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Rdwrer

Steep is only €15.99 on allkeyshop.com. Is that a safe site to use?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,541 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Steep is only €15.99 on allkeyshop.com. Is that a safe site to use?

It's PSNGames.org that's selling it through them.
    play on your own profile, after setup you won’t have to log into our account ever again

Chances are it's just a different region code where you'd need to setup another playstation account, but that sounds off.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement