Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Bargains

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

superg wrote: »
    Set up an account with them, they'll use your phone number to send a pin number to verify your account. Once that's set up buy whichever card you want via PayPal and they'll send you a link which will show you the PSN card number. Redeem it on you pc or in the store on the console and your done. Took me about 3 minutes total.

Just finished metal gear, less than two hours and some of that was cutscenes! I would be hopping mad of I paid 30 quid for that.

Just did it there myself, pretty handy!

Was it worth even the 5e for it??

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭AGoodison

superg wrote: »
    People used to buy the PSN cards on Amazon.com but I don't think they are accepting non US credit cards for those purchases either now. Pcgamesupply.com worked for me. They charge a fee for the card on top of the price but do all the others. I bought a $20 card which cost just over $22, worked out at €19. Cheapest I've seen was Play-Asia.com which is charging €18 for a 20 dollar card.

Amazon.com is still working perfectly :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

Was it worth even the 5e for it??

Yeah it's worth a 5er.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

AGoodison wrote:
    Amazon.com is still working perfectly 

Good to know. How do you get around the fact your debit/credit card has an Irish billing address?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,146 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

There are two FM games listed. One is Classic and the other isn't. Only the classic version is listed at €7.50.

Do you know the difference?

Seems to be the same game on both which is why only one of them has a price.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Argos sale starting tomorrow, PS4 + LBP3 for 350.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

lords of the fallen, 30 quid on GameStop.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

Anyone know if there is some good ps4 deals going live tomorrow? Got a few quid and gonna buy one.

Don't need GTA and a mate can loan me far cry.
    Looking for a deal that might even have some bundled games with retail packaging that I could maybe just trade in

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭RonanP77

goodlad wrote: »
    Anyone know if there is some good ps4 deals going live tomorrow? Got a few quid and gonna buy one.

Don't need GTA and a mate can loan me far cry.
    Looking for a deal that might even have some bundled games with retail packaging that I could maybe just trade in

I'll be getting mine in Argos tomorrow, €349.99 for the PS4 and Little big planet 3. I don't want the game so I'll head for Gamestop and trade it in against GTA V. That's unless someone else pops up here with word of a better deal.

Yeah it deffo looks like the best deal out there at the moment.
    I do wonder what the trade in value will be for the game though.

Gotta suss out what I wanna trade it in against. Would be great if a package was out at the same price with a game I wanna keep

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭shawki

RonanP77 wrote: »
    I'll be getting mine in Argos tomorrow, €349.99 for the PS4 and Little big planet 3. I don't want the game so I'll head for Gamestop and trade it in against GTA V. That's unless someone else pops up here with word of a better deal.

I'm doing the same tomorrow, CEX will give €42 credit/€38 cash.

Never heard of that store before. Just looked and there is one in newbridge.
    Off to Argos in Naas tomorrow for me then to new bridge to trade in.

Gotta suss out a game I want now!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭guil

Never heard of that store before. Just looked and there is one in new bridge.
    Off to Argos in Naas tomorrow for me then to new bridge to trade in.

Gotta suss out a game I want now!

Trade ins are much better than game stop.

Where or what is CEX?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,988 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

cloud493 wrote: »
    Argos sale starting tomorrow, PS4 + LBP3 for 350.

seems to be out of stock in every branch :confused:
    QH1bp68.jpg

Yeah that's deffo looking likw the case. Although about 11pm there was a left in carlow and I reserved one.

EDIT: Just checked and carlow still have over 5 left in stock.

I think i see what the difference is here. You linked the premade bundle.
    Instead, click into the ps4 500gb option then see the special offer tab and you can click to add the came with the console. Then it will search the stores for each item individually and apply the discount rather than searching for the bunble with the fancy packaging.

In saying that most places still have no ps4 console. But a few do.

Don't forget to check stock for the White PS4 aswell!

shawki wrote: »

http://www.checkargos.com/StockCheckPage.php?productId=292%2F8386

• Advertisement

In saying that most places still have no ps4 console. But a few do.
    shawki wrote: »

none of the dublin branches seem to have either :(

I'm heading to Cavan in an hour or so, I reserved the PS4 with LBP3 along with GTA V and a 3m USB to micro USB cable.

There's loads of stock in Cavan but I guess that's well out of the way for most people.

Sure hop onto the N7, M7 then M9 to carlow. Its only an hour from Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Stylesclash07

Anyone having problems with games they have gotten on Christmas day. We got little big planet 3, lego movie the game and skylanders swap force all on disc and all which now freeze on load screens. I have tried other games i installed before this Christmas day even have watch dogs which was installed before but played after and that work need help thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Stylesclash07

I thought i was in the ps4 general section haha sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

RonanP77 wrote: »
    I'm heading to Cavan in an hour or so, I reserved the PS4 with LBP3 along with GTA V and a 3m USB to micro USB cable.

There's loads of stock in Cavan but I guess that's well out of the way for most people.

It's an hour from Dublin. Not far at all.

I'm ten minutes from Cavan town though and have very bad snow at the minute.

i got one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

i got one :)

What package you getting? That's me, you and Pauly from FSA that have purchased in recent days!

Lemlin wrote: »
    What package you getting? That's me, you and Pauly from FSA that have purchased in recent days!

got the argos special then traded LBP3 for fifa and gta v (I may be missing from FSA today :pac: )

• Advertisement

Just got my one from Argos in Carlow!

Now off to CEX in newbridge to trade in lbp3 for mordor and wolfenstein

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement