Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Bargains

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Varik wrote: »
    It's PSNGames.org that's selling it through them.

Chances are it's just a different region code where you'd need to setup another playstation account, but that sounds off.

Sounds like they are selling an account with the game on it, AVOID AT ALL COST

• Registered Users Posts: 12,541 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Sounds like they are selling an account with the game on it, AVOID AT ALL COST

Was thinking it probably wasn't, as there's very few places that do that and allkeys is reputable enough as far as the gray market goes, and they were just trying to simplify how using different regions works.

But no, turns out if just gamesharing.
    Turn on your PS4, select the “New user” (NOT “Guest user”) icon on the profile selection screen. Select “Create a User” on the next screen and accept the user agreement.
    Click “Next” to sign into PSN account. Use the login and password you have received after purchase.
    VERY IMPORTANT! On the next screen when asked to activate the system as primary PS4 select “Activate”. If you don’t do that you will not be able to play on your own profile!
    Go to PlayStation Store, open your Library and find the game you have purchased. Start the download and log out of our account.
    Log back into your own profile. Wait for the download to complete and enjoy the game!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

Pretty sure it's only $20 until tonight on us store

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Rdwrer

Was thinking it probably wasn't, as there's very few places that do that and allkeys is reputable enough as far as the gray market goes, and they were just trying to simplify how using different regions works.

But no, turns out if just gamesharing.

Right. Thanks for the info. I see now alright that it says PS Account under region.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,541 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Right. Thanks for the info. I see now alright that it says PS Account under region.

Can see it going for that price at some point on the EU store, or just get the US one tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Rdwrer

Can see it going for that price at some point on the EU store, or just get the US one tonight.

I don't have a US account set up, but I definitely will. That's a huge difference in price.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Rocket League is down to a tenner again, if you haven't got it yet

• Registered Users Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭bennyineire

I see the VR packs have gone back up to between 400 and 450 , F**k it anyway.

I don't get paid until tomorrow so couldn't get one, I wonder what the chances are of the price going back down this side of Christmas

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I see the VR packs have gone back up to between 400 and 450 , F**k it anyway.

I don't get paid until tomorrow so couldn't get one, I wonder what the chances are of the price going back down this side of Christmas

just keep an eye on argos for a good deal over the next few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,149 ✭✭✭shanec1928

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

I jumped on that. Worked out at about €299. Should arrive by 5th December. Now which 4ktv to get under €700 lads??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 375 ✭✭Tylerdurex

Is anyone else having problems with gamestops click and collect. I can't get to the payment page. Its crashing on me.Trying to buy Nioh for 19.99 .

Also I think Nioh.for 16.99 at Argos was a mistake in their part . I tried ordering it online as it was out of stock but I didn't get an order number just a generic email . I choose the text message option too and I never received one . I see their price is back up to 44.99 . They can feck off for themselves now

Tylerdurex wrote: »
    Is anyone else having problems with gamestops click and collect. I can't get to the payment page. Its crashing on me.Trying to buy Nioh for 19.99 .

Also I think Nioh.for 16.99 at Argos was a mistake in their part . I tried ordering it online as it was out of stock but I didn't get an order number just a generic email . I choose the text message option too and I never received one . I see their price is back up to 44.99 . They can feck off for themselves now

It was a Black Friday deal, it was down to £12.99 in the UK. Argos are known for dropping prices when they have no stock and letting reservations lapse if available at a later date. Currys/PC World are also known to pull that crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

I was having trouble doing it on my phone with safari. I had to download chrome to get it done.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 375 ✭✭Tylerdurex

Picked up 6 games from cex today

The Surge 18
    F2F XV 22
    Uncharted trilogy 25
    Metal Gear Solid : Phantom pain 12
    Fifa 17 10
    Far cry 4 15

Good deals ? Any duds?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,850 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I wouldn't mind FIFA 17 for a tenner, I heard the story mode is good.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭irishman86

Zero-Cool wrote: »

You heard wrong :pac:
    NFL one is decent for this years one though but Fifas is mind numbingly boring

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭GhostyMcGhost

Zero-Cool wrote: »

Was a €5 in SuperValu recently but not sure if it was only Xbox one and no idea if any are left

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Their click and collect is a load of cock.

I ordered Mass Effect Andromeda for a tenner from them Friday and they cancelled it Saturday as unavailable for C+C.

Ordered it instead by free post and it arrived Monday.

Ridiculous business model, they didn't allow me to collect in store but delivered it to my door at no charge.

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

irishman86 wrote: »
    You heard wrong :pac:
    NFL one is decent for this years one though but Fifas is mind numbingly boring

I think he's on about the Alex Hunter thing. It was pretty good in fairness. Worth the few quid

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭irishman86

callaway92 wrote: »
    I think he's on about the Alex Hunter thing. It was pretty good in fairness. Worth the few quid

Did you think so :eek: I thought it was horrible and one cliche after another

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

Their click and collect is a load of cock.

I ordered Mass Effect Andromeda for a tenner from them Friday and they cancelled it Saturday as unavailable for C+C.

Ordered it instead by free post and it arrived Monday.

Ridiculous business model, they didn't allow me to collect in store but delivered it to my door at no charge.

:confused:

I had to sign this morning for Nioh, how much does registered cost!?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Picked up 6 games from cex today

The Surge 18
    F2F XV 22
    Uncharted trilogy 25
    Metal Gear Solid : Phantom pain 12
    Fifa 17 10
    Far cry 4 15

Good deals ? Any duds?

Unchartered Trilogy is excellent if you haven't played it before. I'm kind of struggling through it but loved it at the time and had played them to death. Far Cry 4 is a weird one. Absolutely loved 3 and finished it at least twice. 4 is more of the same but just kind of doesn't do it as well.

Just bought Final Fantasy 12 for £16 (+£4 postage) on amazon. Was looking at it a month or so ago but it was €40+. I only logged on to buy a book.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Seen Mafia 3 for €12 today in Smyths, think Watchdogs 2 was 12 as well or 13.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    Seen Mafia 3 for €12 today in Smyths, think Watchdogs 2 was 12 as well or 13.

Were they new or 2nd hand?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Gizmo55 wrote: »

Not sure tbh, just had a quick look as I was walking through.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

Have to recommend Watch Dogs 2. Just finished it a couple of weeks back and really enjoyed it. Got the closest I've ever been to a Platinum but didn't want the grind to get the last few trophies to take away from the enjoyment of the game. Really can't go wrong with it for less than €15.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Doctor Nick

Gizmo55 wrote: »

I'd say they're new - they're on the website though Watchdogs is €20. Someone posted recently Smyths stopped buying games in.

I'd say they're new - they're on the website though Watchdogs is €20. Someone posted recently Smyths stopped buying games in.

Yeah, Smyths no longer accept games for trade and all preowned games are 3 for 2.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭AtticusFinch86

I ordered the VR headset bundle from Gamestop nearly two weeks ago. Got the controllers yesterday (via Nightline), Skyrim VR today (via DPD) and was told they wouldn't have the VR headset itself for a few more days yet (and then it'll be 2-3 day delivery).

I will never use them again. Other than maybe a cheap 2nd hand game, but I'll even struggle with that. I bought from them based on their claim of 2-3 day delivery on their website. Otherwise I'd have went for a similar deal with GAME or Amazon.

I even rang their office a couple of times but they don't seem to man the phones. It went straight to voicemail and told me someone would get in touch

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement