Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Bargains

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,850 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I have a beta code for EA UFC 3 if anyone wants to give it a go? It's a great laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭robfowler78

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    I have a beta code for EA UFC 3 if anyone wants to give it a go? It's a great laugh.

I'd gladly take it if you still have it

I'd gladly take it if you still have it

PM sent, enjoy man.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

I'd say they're new - they're on the website though Watchdogs is €20. Someone posted recently Smyths stopped buying games in.

The stickers on the boxes had the 20 marked out at 12 put under them, must just be an in store deal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭SeanHarty

Yeah, Smyths no longer accept games for trade and all preowned games are 3 for 2.

that's not a bad deal at all! is it the same for the xbox? just got mine so I wouldn't mind buying a few older games to play as well!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Out of curiosity, has anyone bought a PS4 Pro from CeX? Have a voucher for them and wondering what their quality control is like.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,137 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

They have a 2 year warranty, though not sure to what extent.
    https://ie.webuy.com/support/wesellhelp.php

Though now I'm curious what consumables they sell

• Registered Users Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

SeanHarty wrote: »
    that's not a bad deal at all! is it the same for the xbox? just got mine so I wouldn't mind buying a few older games to play as well!

Its on all preowned games, regardless of format. Not too many left in Jervis Street though.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

fixxxer wrote: »
    Out of curiosity, has anyone bought a PS4 Pro from CeX? Have a voucher for them and wondering what their quality control is like.

Well 2 year warranty so your covered really if anything goes wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Niska

The first '12 deals of Christmas' is on the store now.

Crash Trilogy - 24.99

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Niska wrote: »
    The first '12 deals of Christmas' is on the store now.

Crash Trilogy - 24.99

It begins!

Ruined my Christmas 2 years ago. Bought nearly everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

are they just for the day or do they accumulate?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

sweetie wrote: »

They are just for 48 hours and then it's on to the new deal.

Argos are selling Prey for €14.99 and Dishonored: Death of the Outsider for €13.99

Edit: Don't know why that thumbs down is there…

There's also a day where everything that was on the list comes back. Prob Christmas Day.

There's also a day where everything that was on the list comes back. Prob Christmas Day.

I can't honestly ever remember that happening. There is usually a sale going on at the same time but I think once the 12 Deal offer is over, it's over.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,541 ✭✭✭✭Varik

They are just for 48 hours and then it's on to the new deal.

Argos are selling Prey for €14.99 and Dishonored: Death of the Outsider for €13.99

Edit: Don't know why that thumbs down is there…

You on PC, might have just hit the post icon on the bottom or if on mobile might be bug.

The deals stay 2 hours after the next one is listed.

It's a new deal every 48 hours and they last 50 hours.

I can't honestly ever remember that happening. There is usually a sale going on at the same time but I think once the 12 Deal offer is over, it's over.

I'm pretty sure there was a last chance deal, maybe not

• Registered Users Posts: 8,479 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Is Prey worth 15 quid ?

Is Prey worth 15 quid ?

You can play the first hour of it as a demo on the PS Store. It lives up to the 'Bioshock in Space' tag that it gets. I enjoyed the demo and I've been keeping an eye on it, waiting for a decent price drop on it. Picking it up this evening.

You can play the first hour of it as a demo on the PS Store. It lives up to the 'Bioshock in Space' tag that it gets. I enjoyed the demo and I've been keeping an eye on it, waiting for a decent price drop on it. Picking it up this evening.

More System Shock than Bioshock. Great game too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Is Prey worth 15 quid ?

Seen it for 15 in Smyths if you want a physical copy.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,479 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Yeah the one above was 14.99 in argos might fly into Smyths in Limerick and see if they have any other good deals aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭dcfc91

Any good deals out there of LA Noire? Want to get it before Christmas but also don't want to pay €40 for a remaster.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

You won't, it's a typical Argos thing. I tried to reserve in 10 stores, got 10 emails but no codes

You weren’t kidding. No code and it’s back up to €45 now.

Gizmo55 wrote: »
    You weren’t kidding. No code and it’s back up to €45 now.

Called it.

Still €20 in GameStop.

https://www.gamestop.ie/Playstation%204/Games/59233/nioh

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

New sale on Irish PSN store
    https://psprices.com/region-ie/discounts/?sort=date&platform=PS4&dlc=show

Remember, the previous sale items will still be discounted until 10.59pm tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Is there a 12 month psn deal around €40? need it for pro evo. cdkeys is grand for xbox but no luck on ps

Gizmo55 wrote: »
    Is there a 12 month psn deal around €40? need it for pro evo. cdkeys is grand for xbox but no luck on ps

Was on last week for Black Friday at €45.

Best you can get is €48 from press start.

https://www.press-start.com/en/1785-buy-key-ps4-playstation-plus-365-days-subscription-ireland/

Prey has permanently dropped to €19.99 on the PS Store. It must have really bombed.

• Advertisement

New sale on Irish PSN store
    https://psprices.com/region-ie/discounts/?sort=date&platform=PS4&dlc=show

Remember, the previous sale items will still be discounted until 10.59pm tonight

The Walking Dead: A New frontier season pass is €7.49. I can't buy it as I already bought ep 1 and 2. Will be way cheaper to buy the season pass now than the last 2 episodes. Any way around this other than using a different profile?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement