Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Bargains

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    The Walking Dead: A New frontier season pass is €7.49. I can't buy it as I already bought ep 1 and 2. Will be way cheaper to buy the season pass now than the last 2 episodes. Any way around this other than using a different profile?

Had a similar problem like that my self before, wanted to buy the Ultimate Edition of Battlefront but it wouldn't allow me cause I already owned the base game but the season pass was double the price of the UE, contacted both Sony and EA and they said there was nothing either could do, head wrecking really.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,850 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    Had a similar problem like that my self before, wanted to buy the Ultimate Edition of Battlefront but it wouldn't allow me cause I already owned the base game but the season pass was double the price of the UE, contacted both Sony and EA and they said there was nothing either could do, head wrecking really.

Got a reply on the PS Forums that if I create a secondary account, get free trial with ps plus, buy the season pass, set the account as primary, I will then be able to play the full game on my main account. Gonna try it later.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

2 for €30 until December 21st

The Last of Us™ Remastered
    Fallout 4
    The Last Guardian™
    Assassin’s Creed® IV Black Flag™ – Standard Edition
    Assassin’s Creed® Unity
    Assassin’s Creed® Syndicate
    WipEout™ Omega Collection
    Far Cry 4
    Far Cry Primal
    Gravity Rush™ 2
    Until Dawn™
    7 Days to Die
    God of War® III Remastered
    The Order: 1886™
    Trackmania® Turbo
    DIVINITY ORIGINAL SIN – ENHANCED EDITION
    Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth – Digital Edition
    Batman: Return to Arkham
    Prey
    Zombie Army Trilogy
    J-Stars Victory VS+ Digital Edition
    WRC 6 FIA World Rally Championship
    Sherlock Holmes : The Devil’s Daughter
    Killing Floor 2
    Tales of Zestiria – Digital Standard Edition
    Alien: Isolation – The Collection
    FlatOut 4: Total Insanity
    Broken Sword 5 – the Serpent’s Curse
    Darksiders: Fury’s Collection – War and Death
    Yooka-Laylee
    Saint Seiya: Soldiers’ Soul
    THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV
    Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign-
    ArcaniA – The Complete Tale
    Constructor Game
    Firefighters – The Simulation
    Mordheim: City of the Damned
    Forestry 2017 – The Simulation
    Danganronpa 1/2 Reload
    Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls
    Get Even
    Industry Giant 2
    Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom
    SteinsGate 0
    Valhalla Hills – Definitive Edition
    EARTH’S DAWN
    Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma
    Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters: Daybreak Special Gigs
    Cladun Returns: This Is Sengoku!
    PaRappa the Rapper, LocoRoco, Patapon Remaster Collection
    Rabi-Ribi

• Registered Users Posts: 23,185 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Would like to get Gravity Rush 2 but I'm looking through the rest of that list and nothing is standing out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Enjoyed Gravity Rush 2 up to about the half way mark but it started to get very repetitive and boring at that point.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Dying Light:Enhanced Edition €16.99

Elite Dangerous: Commander Deluxe Edition €32.50

Two picks from the PS+ exclusive discounts section. Lowest ive seen Dying Light. Elite is an aquired taste but its the only game of its kind (Space Sim) thats on the PS4 as far as i can see.

Got a reply on the PS Forums that if I create a secondary account, get free trial with ps plus, buy the season pass, set the account as primary, I will then be able to play the full game on my main account. Gonna try it later.

This worked a treat if anyone is having three same issue (can't buy the season pass because you already own episode 1), highly recommend TWD: A New Frontier currently on sale for 7.50

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭reddevilfan

I'd gladly take it if you still have it

Me too

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭reddevilfan

I have a beta code for EA UFC 3 if anyone wants to give it a go? It's a great laugh.

Yes please

• Advertisement

Hey man the UFC 3 beta went Open yesterday, no more codes required, you just have to give to a search on the store.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Med101007

Hi everyone.

Im looking to buy a PlayStation 4 console bundle for my kids for Xmas and I spotted a deal in Gamestop that I need some advice on. The deal is a 1TB PS4, extra dualshock controller, GT Sport & Uncharted: Lost Legacy for €349.99.

Is this a good deal?? It seems unreal to me but I need confirmation whether it is a good deal or not. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭NikoTopps

The Evil Within 1 is 6€ ,definitely worth a go at that price !

https://store.playstation.com/en-ie/product/EP1003-CUSA00375_00-THEEVILWITHINROW

• Registered Users Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Med101007 wrote: »
    Hi everyone.

Im looking to buy a PlayStation 4 console bundle for my kids for Xmas and I spotted a deal in Gamestop that I need some advice on. The deal is a 1TB PS4, extra dualshock controller, GT Sport & Uncharted: Lost Legacy for €349.99.

Is this a good deal?? It seems unreal to me but I need confirmation whether it is a good deal or not. Thanks

That is a hard bundle that Sony are doing atm. Its a good deal as a 1TB PS4 is normally €349.99 by itself, so you are basically getting the second controller, Uncharted: Lost Legacy and GT Sport for free. An extra controller and the two games would usually cost €160 at rrp.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭huddlejonny

Hi everyone.

If you know anyone up north then this is a good deal for PS4 PRO.

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/ps4-pro-black-1tb-fifa-18-yooka-laylee-or-fallout-4-10-voucher-29999-ps4-pro-1tb-console-white-gt-sport-29999-argos-2846866

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭willciviceg5

Hey does anyone know the cheapest place to get a PS4 DualShock 4 controller?

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭nanook5

Hey does anyone know the cheapest place to get a PS4 DualShock 4 controller?

Shopto.net £36.85

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭willciviceg5

nanook5 wrote: »
    Shopto.net £36.85

I’ve never heard of that place before, have you used them. What the they like to deal with?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,781 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

I’ve never heard of that place before, have you used them. What the they like to deal with?

I got my PSVR from them and all was fine.

Yes. Very reputable company . Got uncharted trilogy from them last week and bought a controller myself yesterday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,370 ✭✭✭xtal191

Hi everyone.

This looks a good deal, could maybe use Parcel Motel or Parcel Wizard

https://www.ebuyer.com/818216-sony-ps4-500gb-black-with-fifa-18-gt-sport-dualshock-ps4-b-500gb-fifa-gt

Or the Pro on amazon

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B074PVN3W9/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_4?ie=UTF8&smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&th=1

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Med101007

xtal191 wrote: »

Thanks very much for the links xtal191.

The deal on ebuyer.com looks brillant. I have bever bought anything off ebuyer so just have a couple of questions about using them:

1. Is that a brand new console or a second hand console they are selling in the link you sent?
    2. How much would postage + packaging add-on to the overall price? How much does Parcel Motel or Parcel Wizard cost to use?

Thanks.

Thanks very much for the links xtal191.

The deal on ebuyer.com looks brillant. I have bever bought anything off ebuyer so just have a couple of questions about using them:

1. Is that a brand new console or a second hand console they are selling in the link you sent?
    2. How much would postage + packaging add-on to the overall price? How much does Parcel Motel or Parcel Wizard cost to use?

Thanks.

1.It's brand new.
    2. Postage is free to Parcel Motel/Wizard. To receive the package it'll cost €3.95 for PM or €3.85 PW

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Some good 2 for €30 deals running currently on the store, picked up the remasters of The Last of Us and God of War 3. Have never played either.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Some good 2 for €30 deals running currently on the store, picked up the remasters of The Last of Us and God of War 3. Have never played either.

I picked up King of Fighters and Yooka Laylee.

I've never played The last of Us either but I figure it'll be a PlayStation plus game at some point.

Delighted with the games I got though. I nearly bought KOF at release for €60 and Yooka Laylee I wanted for Christmas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 803 ✭✭✭BelovedAunt

I've never played The last of Us either but I figure it'll be a PlayStation plus game at some point.

Ah lad, it's nearly Christmas, don't be upsetting me like that :o

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

The one thing I remember about God of War 3 is you start with a boss battle and it's actually pretty tough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Ah lad, it's nearly Christmas, don't be upsetting me like that :o

I'd have my doubts that it would ever be a PS Plus game and if it is, it would be sometime around the release of TLOU 2 which could be 2 years away at this stage.

I'd say a ton of people are going to buy it again before TLOU 2 as a fresher so ND will have no reason to have it added to plus. If you haven't been played it yet and have a chance to get it cheap, just pick it up and put the rest of us out of our misery.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Jayisplay

nanook5 wrote: »
    Shopto.net £36.85

It's not free delivery though

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement