Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Bargains

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Picked up Dishonoured - Death of the Outsider for £10 and Evil Within 2 for £20 on Amazon. With the free delivery it works out about a tenner chair than what you'd get them for here.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,442 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Colser wrote: »
    I've been asked to get Call of duty and a new pad for PS4 as a present..does anyone know where the best place is to get them as I haven't a clue about them?tia

Couple of brand new sealed controllers on adverts for €50.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,338 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Shadow of War is the latest deal in the 12 Deals promo - €34.99.

Never really got into the first one and all the lootbox stuff about this one puts me off it too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

These deals don't seem all that great this year, nothing at all tempting me apart from the PS Plus deal of Evil Within for €5.99.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

These deals don't seem all that great this year, nothing at all tempting me apart from the PS Plus deal of Evil Within for €5.99.

Pick up Hellblade before that discount finishes up tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭panevthe3rd

Shadow of War is the latest deal in the 12 Deals promo - €34.99.

Never really got into the first one and all the lootbox stuff about this one puts me off it too.

There is absolutely no need to go near the lootboxes in this game.

The whole thing got really put out of context for shadow if war.

I fully completed it without ever buying a single one with real money and to.be honest I couldn't see what advantage they would give you anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,185 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

No interest in any of their 12 deals of Christmas so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,020 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

Guys, best deal for a 12 mth PSN subscription on IE account?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

dodzy wrote: »
    Guys, best deal for a 12 mth PSN subscription on IE account?

No bargins on ps+. Press Start and Argos are cheapest at €48 and €50 respectively, but haven't had stock for a while.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,577 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

I'd hold out and see if they do another black friday type offer when it was €45 from the PSN

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 tishardtoknow

If anyone is looking for a last-dash deal on PS4 Pro, shopto.net still have a good offer. I ordered from them and it arrived around 3 days later. Delivery to Ireland roughly $11. (Delivery address must be the same as billing address for "security". Hence you cannot use Parcel motel for your first order although you could possibly fool the algorithm by using the Parcel Motel Irish address if you want).

PS4 Pro (black) + FIFA 18 £300
    PS4 Pro (white) + GT Sport £300

After you choose either of these, there are a selection of pages for cheap items:

Page 1: Released games. Below is a selection.
    Everybodys Golf £14.86
    Horizon Zero Dawn £17.86
    GT Sport £17.86
    The Last Guardian £24.85
    Project Cars 2 £29.86

Page 2: Preorder games.

Page 3: Accessories. Example: DualShock 4 Controller Black V2 £34.85

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,577 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

If anyone is looking for a last-dash deal on PS4 Pro, shopto.net still have a good offer. I ordered from them and it arrived around 3 days later. Delivery to Ireland roughly $11. (Delivery address must be the same as billing address for "security". Hence you cannot use Parcel motel for your first order although you could possibly fool the algorithm by using the Parcel Motel Irish address if you want).

This is where Revolut comes into it's own. Set PM as your billing address and use it to pay for UK things.

Weepsie wrote: »
    This is where Revolut comes into it's own. Set PM as your billing address and use it to pay for UK things.

You could contact your card provider and get PM registered as a temporary billing address. This is service that is provided specifically for situations where the billing and delivery address must match e.g getting something expensive sent to your work address instead of home.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭Doodah7

No bargins on ps+. Press Start and Argos are cheapest at €48 and €50 respectively, but haven't had stock for a while.

Just to say that Press Start certainly had stock yesterday as I ordered one. €48 with instant delivery!

Doodah7 wrote: »
    Just to say that Press Start certainly had stock yesterday as I ordered one. €48 with instant delivery!

Must have restocked, I last checked 2 weeks ago during BF and they were out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Glad I saw Hellblade is reduced, been waiting for a discount on that for ages.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

Cheapest place for Persona 5?

wong wrote: »
    Cheapest place for Persona 5?

Argos and Zavvi, both are selling it for €35.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,850 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Use headphones if you can, amazing use of audio.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,645 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Tesco Direct UK doing PSVR Aim Controller + Farpoint for £42

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Danick

NIMAN wrote: »
    Tesco Direct UK doing PSVR Aim Controller + Farpoint for £42

Unfortunately its sold out now - I keep missing deals on this. Thanks for the post though.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,645 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Luckily I got one ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Bozo Skeleton

Fook, missed that discount. Was thinking of pulling the trigger on it earlier, but juggling a few balls in terms of what I can afford to blow on games. Only heard of that game today, sounds like a really intriguing, original, one of a kind.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Somehow I was able to get gold version of South park fractured buttwhole for free it seems to be downloading and all..

I already have it on disc so might see if this works.. Kind of weird that it let me just download it

Edit: Damn Trials lol

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Irishder

Not a bad deal in Argos for €370:
    - PS4 PRO
    - Fifa 18
    - Playlink game or fall out 4

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/7543618/Trail/searchtext%3EPS4+PRO.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 12,472 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Pinball FX3 free on PSN

not sure if is normally free but they are giving away free DLC

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭dcfc91

https://www.cdkeys.com/playstation-network-psn/psn-games/jak-and-daxter-the-precursor-legacy-ps4?mw_aref=74dth566

Jak and Daxter for €3.39, not sure if this is playable on an Irish account? Anyone know?

Edit: Took a chance seeing as it was so cheap, it worked with no issues, this game is currently €14.99 on the store.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

dcfc91 wrote: »
    https://www.cdkeys.com/playstation-network-psn/psn-games/jak-and-daxter-the-precursor-legacy-ps4?mw_aref=74dth566

Jak and Daxter for €3.39, not sure if this is playable on an Irish account? Anyone know?

You would need to redeem the code on a UK account. You would then be able to play on Irish account

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭dcfc91

You would need to redeem the code on a UK account. You would then be able to play on Irish account

Took a punt, was able to redeem it on my Irish account without any issues.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

dcfc91 wrote: »
    Took a punt, was able to redeem it on my Irish account without any issues.

Oh good to know, thought it could only be redeemed on a uk account

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement