Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Bargains

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Bozo Skeleton

Niska wrote: »
    New weekend dale on the psn store (lazts til Monday night).

Includes LA Noire, skyrim, Sims 4, Injustice 2 and 25% off PSPlus 12 months

Spotted that. Was waiting for Project Cars 2 to turn up as a deal. It's half price now. €35. €50 For deluxe edition.
    Downloading now.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭dcfc91

Brozy wrote: »
    30 Euro is a bit steep imo. Fair enough it has been remastered but it was a huge disappointment when originally released.

Nothing has really appealed to me so far in the 12 deals of Christmas. I'd like to play the Battlefront 2 campaign at some stage but I can wait till it comes down to 10/15 euro.

Would I prefer to be paying €20, definitely. But in fairness while I know it wasn't everyone's cup of tea I really loved the game, it wasn't perfect by any stretch but it was different.
    mcgooch wrote: »
    LA Noire is currently 28.99 in Argos

Noice, thanks, might go for having a physical copy altogether.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

20 quid for destiny 2 in symths is decent.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,255 ✭✭✭ongarite

12 month PSN subscription for 45 quid on offer again till Monday.
    You can stack it with your current sub.

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭FobleAsNuck

any reason it's not showing for me?

mDRzr3R.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

any reason it's not showing for me?

mDRzr3R.png

Go to the offer page here

Sony usually disable the normal page when an offer is available.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭MayoForSam

Houtukdeals has a 12 month sub on CD-Keys coming in at €34.57 for me after their discount: https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/12-months-playstation-plus-subscription-3279-cdkeysplaystation-store-2855979

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

MayoForSam wrote: »
    Houtukdeals has a 12 month sub on CD-Keys coming in at €34.57 for me after their discount: https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/12-months-playstation-plus-subscription-3279-cdkeysplaystation-store-2855979

Just be aware, it's for a UK account.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭irishman86

Nothing again in the 12 deals :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

If you have a US account check your email. I received a 20% off code in the newsletter that is valid until Christmas Day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

If you have a US account check your email. I received a 20% off code in the newsletter that is valid until Christmas Day.

Same here but for my Canadian account. And there is a holiday sale on at the moment with new offers every week

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Disappointing deal today, still hoping for nier.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭alanhiggyno1

I'm hoping Gta 5 and fifa comes up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

You missed GTA but you'd actually get a physical copy for cheaper than the discount was.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Withrax

Hitman paris mission is free at the minute on psn

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Destiny 2 is €20 in Smyths

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Fifa18 was on sale about 2 weeks ago, I cant see it on sale again until January cos a lot of little kiddies tend to get it off santa.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Fifa18 was on sale about 2 weeks ago, I cant see it on sale again until January cos a lot of little kiddies tend to get it off santa.

It's been in every other 12 Deals for the last couple of years so I reckon it'll be on it again this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭devildriver

Gizmo55 wrote: »
    Destiny 2 is €20 in Smyths.

Amazon has marked it down to £19.99, slightly more expensive than Smyths so maybe it will go lower.

51lBfjZ4zML.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭Pipmae

Fifa 18 for the PS4 is down to €34.99 in Smyths with free delivery. Good stock levels in all shops except Jervis.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Niska

Another game i have, i'm beginning to think ive a problem :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭SeanHarty

irishman86 wrote: »
    Another game i have, i'm beginning to think ive a problem :o

I'm trying not to look at any sales, I have enough games in my back log to last me a year!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

SeanHarty wrote: »
    I'm trying not to look at any sales, I have enough games in my back log to last me a year!

Pfftttt, I own all the games but dont play any of them haha I have enough games to get me throught I would imagine at least 10 years now :D

SeanHarty wrote: »
    Pfftttt, I own all the games but dont play any of them haha I have enough games to get me throught I would imagine at least 10 years now :D

I have Jonnys attitude :pac:

irishman86 wrote: »
    I have Jonnys attitude :pac:

Well with nearly 1000 PC games, approx 200 Ps4 games/100 xbox one games and that doesnt even go into my ps3/xbox360 collections to play. Anyone would have my attitude :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭SeanHarty

Well with nearly 1000 PC games, approx 200 Ps4 games/100 xbox one games and that doesnt even go into my ps3/xbox360 collections to play. Anyone would have my attitude :P

I believe they call that a problem, not a back log... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,781 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

woah great minds n all that.. I was just posting the same thing earlier in the PC Gaming forum

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=105592029&postcount=4648

• Advertisement

Ok maybe i have more of a diet Jonny attitude :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement