Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Bargains

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Well with nearly 1000 PC games, approx 200 Ps4 games/100 xbox one games and that doesnt even go into my ps3/xbox360 collections to play. Anyone would have my attitude :P

But you only play Overwatch and Destiny!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Well with nearly 1000 PC games, approx 200 Ps4 games/100 xbox one games and that doesnt even go into my ps3/xbox360 collections to play. Anyone would have my attitude :P

And I thought I was bad with about 10 in my to do pile!

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Are you a Saudi prince? Saw one of you guys racking up $600,000 in Fifa DLC

• Registered Users Posts: 13,780 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Pfftttt, I own all the games but dont play any of them haha I have enough games to get me throught I would imagine at least 10 years now :D

Started a "training log" type post about me trying to actually chip away at my backlog

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=105610026#post105610026

Curious to see how far I can get :)

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Brozy

Getting back to bargains, next 12 deals should be live soon.

I'd bite on uncharted lost legacy or HZD. Would persona 5 be a possibility or is it unlikely?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Niska

Brozy wrote: »
    Getting back to bargains, next 12 deals should be live soon.

I'd bite on uncharted lost legacy or HZD. Would persona 5 be a possibility or is it unlikely?

I'd hazard the last 2 will be from Destiny 2, Uncharted LL and Horizon ZD.

Plus the January sale will prob Friday (possibly Tomorrow) as it startex 22nd last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Horizon Zero Dawn is the latest Deal of Christmas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭SeanHarty

martyos121 wrote: »

Scally wags! I haven't bought anything this year but been thinking about picking this up for a month or two

• Registered Users Posts: 12,541 ✭✭✭✭Varik

The Complete edition is €49.99

The discounted base game is €24.99
    The Frozen wilds is €19.99

You also get some extra stuff from the complete edition.
    • Carja Storm Ranger Outfit and Carja Mighty Bow.
    • Carja Trader Pack.
    • Banuk Trailblazer Outfit and Banuk Culling Bow.
    • Banuk Traveller Pack.
    • Nora Keeper Pack.
    • Digital art book.
    • PS4™ theme.

Think I'm going to wait for a discount eventually on the compete edition.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Gamestop has Final Fantasy XV for 15 quid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭TinCanMan

martyos121 wrote: »

I've been waiting for this. Happy days.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

The 1TB Uncharted: Lost Legacy/GT Sport PS4 Slim bundle has now been reduced to €300 in GameStop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Gamestop has Final Fantasy XV for 15 quid.

I'll never shop in Gamestop again. Went to trade my 3ds new with them, they wouldnt accept it without a charger, it didn't come with a charger when I bought it off them.

That, and they have NiOh used for €75.

Insane.

I'll never shop in Gamestop again. Went to trade my 3ds new with them, they wouldnt accept it without a charger, it didn't come with a charger when I bought it off them.

That, and they have NiOh used for €75.

Insane.

Had the same issue before. Went into CEX and they gave me more cash than GS in trade and no charger required.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,703 ✭✭✭Inviere

I see Smyths have The Last Guardian listed at €20. Only stock seems to be in Navan, Claremorris, & Letterkenny though :( It's €25 in Argos, though zero stock anywhere. Any kind soul near Navan, Claremorris, or Letterkenny fancy picking on up for me? (full reimbursement of course :o)

Inviere wrote: »
    I see Smyths have The Last Guardian listed at €20. Only stock seems to be in Navan, Claremorris, & Letterkenny though :( It's €25 in Argos, though zero stock anywhere. Any kind soul near Navan, Claremorris, or Letterkenny fancy picking on up for me? (full reimbursement of course :o)
    Its on 2 for €30 on psn until midnight.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,703 ✭✭✭Inviere

Its on 2 for €30 on psn until midnight.

Cheers, would prefer it physical though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

Inviere wrote: »
    Cheers, would prefer it physical though

Saw it in Tesco for 25E today actually, this was in Castlebar though.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,017 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

January sale now on Irish PSN store
    https://psprices.com/region-ie/discounts/?sort=date&platform=PS4&dlc=show

Also there should be a flash sale on US store starting today hopefully

• Registered Users Posts: 10,020 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

Still holding out for a 12mth sub for the nephew. Looking grim at this stage. €60 currently. If anyone spots a deal, I’d be grateful.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,850 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

January sale now on Irish PSN store
    https://psprices.com/region-ie/discounts/?sort=date&platform=PS4&dlc=show

Also there should be a flash sale on US store starting today hopefully

Good sale, basically nearly everything that was on sale recently with a lot more thrown in.

Friday 13th - €14.44 - Completely worth it, good laugh online and they have just added an offline mode.

I consider these 3 essential.
    What Remains of Edith Finch - €11
    Firewatch - €6
    Inside - €9

Hidden Agenda for €13 is very tempting but I have a feeling that will go free next year to get people really interested in the Play Link thing.

dodzy wrote: »
    Still holding out for a 12mth sub for the nephew. Looking grim at this stage. €60 currently. If anyone spots a deal, I’d be grateful.

It was €45 last weekend, gone back up to €60 now.

Press-Start still have digital codes for €48 available.

https://www.press-start.com/en/1785-buy-key-ps4-playstation-plus-365-days-subscription-ireland/[url][/url]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Good sale, basically nearly everything that was on sale recently with a lot more thrown in.

Friday 13th - €14.44 - Completely worth it, good laugh online and they have just added an offline mode.

I consider these 3 essential.
    What Remains of Edith Finch - €11
    Firewatch - €6
    Inside - €9

Hidden Agenda for €13 is very tempting but I have a feeling that will go free next year to get people really interested in the Play Link thing.

Observer is the one for me in this sale. It seems right up my alley. Made by the Layers of Fear team with a cyberpunk-Blade Runner vibe and the voice talents of Rutger Hauer? That's me sold…

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

No nier........very disappointed.

CoD:IW Legacy is £10 on Game atm.

Not a bad price for 2 games.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,850 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Observer is the one for me in this sale. It seems right up my alley. Made by the Layers of Fear team with a cyberpunk-Blade Runner vibe and the voice talents of Rutger Hauer? That's me sold…

That sounds really interesting!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Niska

Final 12th Deal is GT Sport.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,788 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

CoD:IW Legacy is £10 on Game atm.

Not a bad price for 2 games.

Yep and the IW campaign is great Zombies are a lot of fun and the MP is decent as well! Don’t believe all the negativity around the game, most of it was very unfair!
    Cod4 remastered was ok played the campaign which was great MP was a bit boring. Great price for the legacy edition!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 803 ✭✭✭BelovedAunt

Lads for anyone who hasn't played Inside I highly recommend it. For me it's up there with The Last Of Us, The Witcher 3 and Breath of The Wild in the best games of the last 5 years. Pretty impressive for a three hour long Indie game when you consider the scale of the others.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,425 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Niska wrote: »
    Final 12th Deal is GT Sport.

Updated version now contains Sunday leagues and adjustable cars etc

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement