Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Bargains

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

Few posters on Reddit claiming they got a code for The Frozen Wilds as a gift from Sony. Others are getting 20% off vouchers. Meanwhile I don’t even get a Christmas theme.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,425 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Notorious wrote: »
    Few posters on Reddit claiming they got a code for The Frozen Wilds as a gift from Sony. Others are getting 20% off vouchers. Meanwhile I don’t even get a Christmas theme.

That's what happens when you out out of promotional emails, BTW I didn't get it either

• Registered Users Posts: 10,020 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

It was €45 last weekend, gone back up to €60 now.

Press-Start still have digital codes for €48 available.

https://www.press-start.com/en/1785-buy-key-ps4-playstation-plus-365-days-subscription-ireland/[url][/url]

That'll do, many thanks SS. Out of interest, and an obvious one I'm sure to you guys here but assuming that the lad has a sub which does not expire until April 2018, will this code just stack when inputted, giving him access until Apr 2019?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

dodzy wrote: »
    That'll do, many thanks SS. Out of interest, and an obvious one I'm sure to you guys here but assuming that the lad has a sub which does not expire until April 2018, will this code just stack when inputted, giving him access until Apr 2019?

Yes, it will stack with the existing subscription.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Bought Shadow Tactics for 19.99 PSN Winter Sale. Looks a good game, seems a good deal.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭irishman86

Bought Tekken, nothing beats a good fighting game over christmas in a house full of fools :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Brozy

Ah Christ, thought HZD was on the deals till tonight. Missed out on that really hammed that up. Got the tomb raider 20 year for 20 euro though. Was looking at titanfall 2 for 20 as well. The single player campaign is supposed to be good but short. Might pull the trigger.

I might be imagining this but do they do all 12 deals again for a few days?

Brozy wrote: »
    Ah Christ, thought HZD was on the deals till tonight. Missed out on that really hammed that up. Got the tomb raider 20 year for 20 euro though. Was looking at titanfall 2 for 20 as well. The single player campaign is supposed to be good but short. Might pull the trigger.

I might be imagining this but do they do all 12 deals again for a few days?

Wasn't a great deal tbh if you also wanted the Frozen Wilds expansion.

Titanfall 2 is an excellent fps.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Flash Sale is live on the US PSN store and it’s very dissapointing. There were some big deals the last two Christmases but nothing stands out this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,541 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Glad I waited until I got home for Christmas to buy Knowledge is power, saved €7 with the January sale.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭RobbieTheRobber

martyos121 wrote: »
    Flash Sale is live on the US PSN store and it’s very dissapointing. There were some big deals the last two Christmases but nothing stands out this year.

Titanfall 2 deluxe edition isn't a bad price at $19.99. Shame I bought it on disc a few weeks back.

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭EIREDriver

Bought Titanfall 2 ages ago in a sale but only started playing it in the last week. Really liking it so far. Best FPS I've played in a long time. Multiplayer is brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,850 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Just saw NBA Live 18 is part of the new years sale and it's 20 euro, such a great bargain.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

duploelabs wrote: »
    Notorious wrote: »

That's what happens when you out out of promotional emails, BTW I didn't get it either

I get all their promotional junk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Varik wrote: »
    Glad I waited until I got home for Christmas to buy Knowledge is power, saved €7 with the January sale.

How much is it? Better than buzz?

How much is it? Better than buzz?

€13 down from €20

Not tried it yet will in the next hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

irishman86 wrote: »
    Bought Tekken, nothing beats a good fighting game over christmas in a house full of fools :pac:

You really won't be disappointed. It is excellent.

I picked up GT sport due to the latest patch/update.

I also picked up Sonic Mania out of pure curiosity.

Little nightmares as it looks right up my alley and lastly Pang as I loved it on the Amstrad back in the day. I've no idea what it's like but for €3 hard to say no

Got Dark Cloud for 4.95 I loved it back in the PS2 days, hope my rose tinted glasses haven't let me down :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,780 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

You really won't be disappointed. It is excellent.

I picked up GT sport due to the latest patch/update.

I also picked up Sonic Mania out of pure curiosity.

Little nightmares as it looks right up my alley and lastly Pang as I loved it on the Amstrad back in the day. I've no idea what it's like but for €3 hard to say no

Is GT Sport vr still just the single track or is there more now?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

mrcheez wrote: »
    Is GT Sport vr still just the single track or is there more now?

I don’t own it (yet) but from what I know you can race on all of the game’s tracks in VR, it’s just restricted to a non-competitive 1-v-1.

• Advertisement

Ps4 Pro is down to €350 with GT Sport and any Playlink game.

The PSVR starter pack is €350 with Doom or Skyrim.

Both in Smyths.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,780 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Nailz wrote: »
    I don’t own it (yet) but from what I know you can race on all of the game’s tracks in VR, it’s just restricted to a non-competitive 1-v-1.

Ah right, the 1 v 1 limit must be what I was thinking of.

I'll pass until they add in normal racing too.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Got Dark Cloud for 4.95 I loved it back in the PS2 days, hope my rose tinted glasses haven't let me down :D
    It’s still as good as I remember it, but the controls are a bit fiddly and I have taken a break at one of the bosses as the timing is just off a bit too much for my slower reactions...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,425 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Ps4 Pro is down to €350 with GT Sport and any Playlink game.

The PSVR starter pack is €350 with Doom or Skyrim.

Both in Smyths.

Tis a brave human who has the courage to tackle smyths today

duploelabs wrote: »
    Tis a brave human who has the courage to tackle smyths today

No queue in Jervis Street for games at all when I was in.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭daheadonu

1 tb playstation 4 at gamestop for 250 euro.It's a final fantasy 15 branded console that comes with ff15 itself and a ff15 movie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

It was €45 last weekend, gone back up to €60 now.

Press-Start still have digital codes for €48 available.

https://www.press-start.com/en/1785-buy-key-ps4-playstation-plus-365-days-subscription-ireland/[url][/url]

€47.99 now. Great deal.. thanks

If anyone was worried that Knowledge is power would be too american focused, I got 2 loads of cricket question.

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭chonix

daheadonu wrote: »
    1 tb playstation 4 at gamestop for 250 euro.It's a final fantasy 15 branded console that comes with ff15 itself and a ff15 movie.

It's worth grabbing or should I wait for more offers? (no console atm, want to buy a ps4)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭macken04

chonix wrote: »
    daheadonu wrote: »

It's worth grabbing or should I wait for more offers? (no console atm, want to buy a ps4)

If you have a 4K TV, worth checking out pro deals tomorrow also.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement