Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Bargains

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,532 ✭✭✭JohnBoy26

CWF wrote: »
    Nice one thanks, argos it is so. They have a nice shiny white one too :)

It was €349 before and during xmas

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,577 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

Can get a temp address put on your card.

Or Revolut and use uk address.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Weepsie wrote: »
    Or Revolut and use uk address.

Still changing an address on your card, perfectly legal and it works.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Mcsirl

does it have to be a legit address or can you use anything like the ParcelMotel address or something ? I thought once your card is verified you cant change the address ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭John_D80

Possibly mentioned before:

Resident evil bundle (4/5/6): €20 in PS store

Uncharted, Nathan Drake Collection: €19ish in PS store also.

Limited time offers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭CWF

xtal191 wrote: »
    You can get the Pro(both colours) with Horizon Complete edition for £335 on Tesco UK, works out roughly €385 all in using Parcel Motel or Parcel Wizard.

Horizon is out of stock only tells you when you add to basket. It looks in stock but it's not unfortunately, only other options would be gran turismo. Thanks tho. I'll wait for it to go down in price here again until horizon comes back in stock in Tesco uk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Horizon is only €20 euro in the ps store, you could trade Gran Turismo for it...but you shouldn't

Horizon is only €20 euro in the ps store, you could trade Gran Turismo for it...but you shouldn't

Why?

Gran Turismo is fantastic.

Hmmm. Interesting. I Haven't played GT since Ps2... Wasn't really my cup of tea. I appreciate it it's probably class no tho if that's your thing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭kfrp

Agreed, both online and offline modes are fantastic.

Great game-play, graphics, sounds and so much to do.

Online is great once you get away from the terrible burnout drivers by being a good sport.

Is it free to play online or do you have to sign up to PSN or PlayStation plus. Needless to say I'm a newb as I haven't had a console since ps2

• Registered Users Posts: 13,780 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Is it free to play online or do you have to sign up to PSN or PlayStation plus. Needless to say I'm a newb as I haven't had a console since ps2

Unfortunately you need to pay the annual sub to get online with consoles. PC gaming still has the edge here.

Subs aren't that expensive though and you get monthly free games (which you can play as long as you are still subbed).

PSPlus is required for every online game now, wasn't always that way though.

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭ryanmatty

Any Ps4 Pro bargains going? I think €399 in Gamestop is the best at the moment, no game.

The white PS4 Pro is down to £299.99 on amazon roughly €340

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

ryanmatty wrote: »
    The white PS4 Pro is down to £299.99 on amazon roughly €340
    Link ? I'm not seeing (but that could be just me !)

deadl0ck wrote: »
    Link ? I'm not seeing (but that could be just me !)

Sold out it seems. In the short time I looked at it it was £349, then got locked to Prime members only.

Have people bought Playstations off amazon here? Presume it's safe enough as long you check the reviews and ratings I suppose

Yes i have bought a few consoles of them before no issues at all.

If you use this site and just copy in the url of the page from amazon you can set up a tracker to be notified when it goes below a price you set up. Great way to keep an eye for good offers.

https://camelcamelcamel.com

• Advertisement

Yes i have bought a few consoles of them before no issues at all.

If you use this site and just copy in the url of the page from amazon you can set up a tracker to be notified when it goes below a price you set up. Great way to keep an eye for good offers.

https://camelcamelcamel.com

Signed up to that and set trackers on all the pros, thanks. Do they email you when there's a price drop or just when it gets to the desired price you've written in?

Once it drops below the price you have set up it will email you

Once it drops below the price you have set up it will email you

Excellent, that's v handy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

Cheapest place for PS+?

SMC92Ian wrote: »
    Cheapest place for PS+?

http://press-start.com

Edit: Out of stock atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

amadablam wrote: »
    Nacon Revolution Controller (Grey colour) is now half price in Gamestop at €69.99

Its the first gen one, not the Revolution 2 but it still seems like a great price for anyone buying a new controller

What are the benefits of this over the DS4?

Stick layout is more like the Xbox ones. Which would appeal to me at least.

Stick layout is more like the Xbox ones. Which would appeal to me at least.

If you want an Xbox style pad try the Hori Onyx.

https://www.base.com/buy/product/official-sony-licensed-onyx-bluetooth-wireless-controller-ps4/dgc-lbwcps4.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

wong wrote: »
    What are the benefits of this over the DS4?

The map-able buttons at the back of the controller are probably the biggest selling point. The sticks are off-set and you can configure various things via PC software. It is a wired controller.

I got one, but it never clicked with me; biggest issue was that the right stick was way too loose.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

nevelator wrote: »
    The map-able buttons at the back of the controller are probably the biggest selling point. The sticks are off-set and you can configure various things via PC software. It is a wired controller.

I got one, but it never clicked with me; biggest issue was that the right stick was way too loose.

Played fifa with it over the weekend and I have to say it was far better than my DS4 for fifa :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement