Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Bargains

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,017 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

New sale on Irish PSN store
    https://psprices.com/region-ie/discounts/?sort=date&platform=PS4&dlc=show

Also there is a deal on PlayStation plus, 15 months for €60

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Finally Night in the Woods is on sale. Only waited about a year. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

I wasn't aware of that price site - very handy !!

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭GatsbyGal

I just tried to buy the 12 month subscription for my husband but the link doesn't seem to be working for me. Do I need to be registered to the playstation website in order to see and purchase the deal?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

GatsbyGal wrote: »
    I just tried to buy the 12 month subscription for my husband but the link doesn't seem to be working for me. Do I need to be registered to the playstation website in order to see and purchase the deal?

You need to be purchasing it through his PSN account for him to be able to use it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

ERG89 wrote: »
    Finally Night in the Woods is on sale. Only waited about a year. :o

Same as here. Wasn't going to pick up anything but the daughter is mad to play this.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,850 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Brothers: A Tale of 2 Sons at a fiver, definitely be picking that up after what I heard about it.

Dark souls 2 sotf at a tenner is tempting as well.

You need to be purchasing it through his PSN account for him to be able to use it.

Thanks. Clicking on the link it just tells me that the page doesn't exist. The only deal I can see is a 15 month sub for the price of 12.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,017 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

GatsbyGal wrote: »
    Thanks. Clicking on the link it just tells me that the page doesn't exist. The only deal I can see is a 15 month sub for the price of 12.

That’s the deal I mentioned

That’s the deal I mentioned

Ah sorry. I misunderstood. I saw the €34.99 price above the link and assumed that was for a 12 month sub. Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,774 ✭✭✭✭klose

Picked up the borderlands the handsome collection on psn yesterday as it was 60 reduced to 12 quid and that's a fair deal for two games. I'm aware it dosent included the first borderlands but said I'd give it a whirl.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,972 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

klose wrote: »
    Picked up the borderlands the handsome collection on psn yesterday as it was 60 reduced to 12 quid and that's a fair deal for two games. I'm aware it dosent included the first borderlands but said I'd give it a whirl.

Money well spent.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Great salt and sanctuary is on sale, been waiting for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Anyone know where the cheapest place to pick up Street Fighter V? Physical or digital

• Registered Users Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    Anyone know where the cheapest place to pick up Street Fighter V? Physical or digital

£24 plus shipping for Arcade Edition(includes Character Pass 1 & 2) disc on Base.

https://www.base.com/buy/product/street-fighter-v-arcade-edition-ps4/dgc-sfvaeps4.htm

€16 for the base game in Argos, but AE is a free update and all characters are unlockable in game with Fight Money.

All previous digital versions were replaced today with AE(€40, same as disc version) and AE Deluxe(€60, also includes Character Pass 3).

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

All previous digital versions were replaced today with AE(€40, same as disc version) and AE Deluxe(€60, also includes Character Pass 3).

Dirty f*ckers

• Registered Users Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

ERG89 wrote: »
    Dirty f*ckers

Not really tbh. The AE replaces the previous digital base version(game plus Pass 1) and the AE Deluxe(game plus Passes 1, 2 & 3) replaces the previous Deluxe version(game plus Passes 1 & 2) at the same price points, though the old versions were down in the sale ending tonight.

The base game can still be gotten cheaply as a disc release.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

The PSN cards of €50 for €42.50 are back available from pressstart if anyone is buying from the store, saves you a nice €7.50 with each top up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

The PSN cards of €50 for €42.50 are back available from pressstart if anyone is buying from the store, saves you a nice €7.50 with each top up.

Linky,
    https://www.press-start.com/en/1784-buy-key-ps4-playstation-network-card-50e-ireland/

Flash sale on Can, US store.

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭Len_007

Uncharted 4, €15 Lidl Bray

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭CWF

Len_007 wrote: »

Nice one. Didn't know lidl sold Ps4 games!

Ps4 Pro in Argos with modern warfare remastered for €405. Is that a bargain!?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

CWF wrote: »
    Ps4 Pro in Argos with modern warfare remastered for €405. Is that a bargain!?

Not really. Pro has been around for 350 odd, and the MW remaster has been available for as low as £10.

Looking for this. They don't do Ps4 games in Blakestown lidl, if anyone sees uncharted 4 in stock in a Dublin lidl let me know :)

Definitely lidl? I rang head office they said they can't see anything on their system about Ps4 games

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭Len_007

CWF wrote: »
    Definitely lidl? I rang head office they said they can't see anything on their system about Ps4 games

Without doubt, picked up a copy this morning. Was surprised myself as I’ve never seen them do games before.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Brozy

Perfect timing as my subscription runs out next month.

I see Hellblade Senua's Sacrifice is down to €20 which is tempting. I've a bit of a backlog and I can see this hitting €10 in the future so I might hold out.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Stevo757

There wasn't a whole lot of love for Horizon Zero Dawn when someone was asking about it earlier on in this thread but I thought I give it a recommendation now that the January Sale is nearly up. I picked it up in Argos just before Christmas and I played maybe 4-5 hours over the holidays without really being sold on it - I had just finished Witcher 3 so another open world game probably wasn't going to grab me. I stopped playing it and got through a couple of shorter games instead and went back to it over the last week or two. I'm hooked on it now. Once you get leveled up to over 25 and you get yourself the multiple arrow skill and up your concentration levels, robot hunting becomes great fun. I'll be grabbing the Frozen Wilds expansion this evening.

It’s a great game, picked it up during 12 deals of Christmas, have been hooked on rainbow six siege and fortnite with my friends so i haven’t really got into it

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭CiboC

Fallout 4 for 14.99 on the PS store at the moment. Worth it (not GOTY edition)?

I've never been a huge fan of using the PS controller for FPS style control so will it annoy me too much?

The attraction of playing it while sitting on the sofa is strong.....!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Stylesclash07

CiboC wrote: »
    Fallout 4 for 14.99 on the PS store at the moment. Worth it (not GOTY edition)?

I've never been a huge fan of using the PS controller for FPS style control so will it annoy me too much?

The attraction of playing it while sitting on the sofa is strong.....!

Its €11.99 in argos, I got it the other day
    http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/4506122/Trail/searchtext%3EFALLOUT+4.htm

I have never really played it haha.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement