Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Bargains

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Fifa 15 and call of duty along with many other games on sale for €5 in SuperValu

Which one?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭CWF

Doodah7 wrote: »
    Which one?

And what supervalu?

Picked up a Ps4 Pro yesterday in Gamestop for €369.99 and 25% off any preowned game so I got uncharted 4 for 14 euro plus a year warranty. Not too bad of a deal I think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Saw a white PS Pro on Amazon Warehouse Deals for £310 - £300 with the £10 off if you spend over £50 deal that is on at the moment. Works out about €345 not including the extra for Irish VAT.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-PlayStation-Pro-TB-White/dp/B0776Y3WBV/ref=sr_1_1?m=A2OAJ7377F756P&s=warehouse-deals&ie=UTF8&qid=1516880137&sr=8-1&keywords=Playstation+PRo+White

Saw a white PS Pro on Amazon Warehouse Deals for £310 - £300 with the £10 off if you spend over £50 deal that is on at the moment. Works out about €345 not including the extra for Irish VAT.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-PlayStation-Pro-TB-White/dp/B0776Y3WBV/ref=sr_1_1?m=A2OAJ7377F756P&s=warehouse-deals&ie=UTF8&qid=1516880137&sr=8-1&keywords=Playstation+PRo+White

That's used tho? So you wouldn't have the full year warranty with Sony. The vat would bring it close to 400? Plus the prime subscription and delivery

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

CWF wrote: »
    That's used tho? So you wouldn't have the full year warranty with Sony. The vat would bring it close to 400?

Amazon's return policy is nearly better than any manufacturer warranty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

That's used tho? So you wouldn't have the full year warranty with Sony. The vat would bring it close to 400? Plus the prime subscription and delivery

Might just be damaged packaging but they mark it as used. The difference in VAT between here and the uk is something like 2-3% so your talking £6-£9 extra. Haven't had to use Prime for Warehouse Deals myself but you can do a free trial of it if needed and delivery over £25 is free to Ireland.

Weepsie wrote: »
    Amazon's return policy is nearly better than any manufacturer warranty

Yeah perhaps. I'd still prefer the peace of mind from a bricks and mortar shop,especially when there's basically no difference in price

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭dartboardio

Sorry, SuperValu kilbarry in Waterford:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Base.com have dropped the price of Street Fighter V:Arcade Edition to £18.

This is the base game disc with codes for Character Passes 1 & 2.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Jayisplay

Ok so got tomb raider look forward to play it, also is thief worth 2.99

• Registered Users Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Venom Multiplatform Arcade Stick and Dragon Ball Fighterz for £75 on Argos UK, available for home delivery so you may be able to get it sent by Parcel Motel/ Wizard.

http://www.argos.co.uk/product/8368847

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

The Evil Within 2 is currently down to €21.99 on Zavvi. I'm playing through the first one having picked it up on the PSN recently for 7 or 8 quid.

Loving it, recommend it for fans of claustrophobic survival horror.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

The Evil Within 2 is currently down to €21.99 on Zavvi. I'm playing through the first one having picked it up on the PSN recently for 7 or 8 quid.

Seconded, especially if you loved Resident Evil 4's gameplay

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

Much different from the original. I enjoyed it but they really dragged it out with the open world setup.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭celticbhoy27

New sale on Irish PSN store
    https://psprices.com/region-ie/discounts/?sort=date&platform=PS4&dlc=show

Also there is a deal on PlayStation plus, 15 months for €60

Looking at the ps plus membership options, can anybody make sense as to why the 3 month sub 24.99 is more expensive than just paying monthly 7.99???

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

Persona 5 is 57% off on PS Store

https://store.playstation.com/en-ie/product/EP4062-CUSA06638_00-PERSONA512345678

I recommend getting it if you don't value having a social life or any type of life at all. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

wong wrote: »
    Persona 5 is 57% off on PS Store

https://store.playstation.com/en-ie/product/EP4062-CUSA06638_00-PERSONA512345678

I recommend getting it if you don't value having a social life or any type of life at all. :)

Seems too good to be consigned to the growing backlog...............so i added it to the backlog :o

TLOU Remastered PS4 €19.99 on PS Store

TLOU Remastered PS4 €19.99 on PS Store

I bought and completed that recently when it was down to around €14, probably the best game I've ever played, it's breathtaking in every single way.

• Advertisement

I bought and completed that recently when it was down to around €14, probably the best game I've ever played, it's breathtaking in every single way.

Nice one bud. I'll get it this weekend!

I couldn't recommend it highly enough, it's like a hybrid taking the best elements of Resident Evil and the early Metal Gear Solid games and wrapping them into an outstanding charector driven story.

I finished it in around a week, for me to get that sucked into a game is a rarity nowadays.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

Far Cry 4 free with PSplus for currently inactive subscribers for the next 10 days.

https://store.playstation.com/en-ie/product/IP9102-NPIA90006_01-PSPLUSSUBS12MSWP

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

It can be gotten far cheaper in other regions.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,137 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Far Cry 4 free with PSplus for currently inactive subscribers for the next 10 days.

https://store.playstation.com/en-ie/product/IP9102-NPIA90006_01-PSPLUSSUBS12MSWP

Well that's not exactly fair. Loyal subscribers get their usual games while those who have let it lapse would get this month's and next month's games as well as a AAA one.
    I'm not too fussed since I have 3 and Blood Dragon still sitting unplayed, but could see why they would have people annoyed.

jonnycivic wrote: »
    It can be gotten far cheaper in other regions.

What does that mean? Sorry, I'm new to this stuff

What does that mean? Sorry, I'm new to this stuff
    As in if I buy it from the US store ad opposed to the Irish one??

Got that this morning myself. Newest Deus Ex game is also free on + at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,780 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

I couldn't recommend it highly enough, it's like a hybrid taking the best elements of Resident Evil and the early Metal Gear Solid games and wrapping them into an outstanding charector driven story.

I finished it in around a week, for me to get that sucked into a game is a rarity nowadays.

Ditto. I agree with everything you said.

I felt drawn into the world and miss the characters now that I completed it. Can't wait for TLOU 2.

• Advertisement

mrcheez wrote: »
    Ditto. I agree with everything you said.

I felt drawn into the world and miss the characters now that I completed it. Can't wait for TLOU 2.

Nice one. Getting HZD too for 29.99 on Littlewoods so I've plenty to keep me occupied. Working thru U4 and GTA V also!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement