Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Bargains

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,185 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I hate navigating through all the DLC/microtransaction shít that's on sale.

Should be a totally different section for all that funbux crap.
    ERG89 wrote: »
    Got a boxed copy myself but Nier Automata is €35 for those waiting for it; as its not on sale often.

Finally! Looking forward to playing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,137 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Gonna wait to see the new Plus games next week before going for anything in the sale

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Littlewoods have Far Cry 5 for €54

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭van_beano

Littlewoods have Far Cry 5 for €54

It's only the Standard Edition one though, add an extra €10 and pre-order the Gold Edition in Smyths, it'll have Far Cry 3 bundled with it and also the Season Pass

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Still better than gamestop, already ordered mine so I'm happy enough.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,774 ✭✭✭lertsnim

van_beano wrote: »
    It's only the Standard Edition one though, add an extra €10 and pre-order the Gold Edition in Smyths, it'll have Far Cry 3 bundled with it and also the Season Pass

Can it still be pre-ordered? The website just says out of stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

lertsnim wrote: »
    Can it still be pre-ordered? The website just says out of stock.

Seems orders have been stopped, not surprising considering they are selling it for less than GameStop are selling the standard edition.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,849 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Yeah a **** ton (including myself) have that preordered, surprised it lasted so long. Standard edition is 50 euro there if you preorder for collection in store. Great price as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

J. Marston wrote: »
    I hate navigating through all the DLC/microtransaction shít that's on sale.

Should be a totally different section for all that funbux crap.

Finally! Looking forward to playing it.

You can apply a filter on that website to hide the DLC, saves alot of scrolling.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

Seems orders have been stopped, not surprising considering they are selling it for less than GameStop are selling the standard edition.

Who shops in Gamestop anymore.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

SMC92Ian wrote: »

I don't know but someone does considering the lights are still on.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,972 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

SMC92Ian wrote: »
    I don't know but someone does considering the lights are still on.

I do, mostly for collectors editions only.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

If scouring Gamestop for old DS games has taught me anything (it hasn't) its that people in Gamestop either buy overpriced accessories, or a lot of those FIFA micro transactions in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Works out at €69 on Amazon with Prime so I will go there. €66.50 with Prime.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,017 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

For anybody with a US or Canadian PSN account, there is a way to get a 20% off voucher to use in the store just by watching a video
    https://www.reddit.com/r/PS4Deals/comments/865wnq/20_off_psn_code_scroll_down_and_watch_the_video/

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    Works out at €69 on Amazon with Prime so I will go there. €66.50 with Prime.

Is Prime in Ireland?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

Fudge, that's most of the games on my Wish List in the current sale. RIP Account Balance

For anybody with a US or Canadian PSN account, there is a way to get a 20% off voucher to use in the store just by watching a video
    https://www.reddit.com/r/PS4Deals/comments/865wnq/20_off_psn_code_scroll_down_and_watch_the_video/

Worked well for the Battlefield 1/Titanfall 2 bundle

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Anyone recommend any stand out deals on the sale. Can only view on mobile and it's hard to get through it all in that crappy format. Ideally looking for some shorter single player stuff.

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    Anyone recommend any stand out deals on the sale. Can only view on mobile and it's hard to get through it all in that crappy format. Ideally looking for some shorter single player stuff.

Evil Within 2 is great. Finished it a few days ago. About 16 hours play in it.

• Advertisement

I'll second evil within 2. Picked it up a fortnight ago and I'm loving it. Really scratched the horror itch I've had for a while

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Doom for a tenner is an absolute bargain.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Totally agree, have this already and it's an absolute steal at a tenner

Evil Within 1 is also cheap as chips, it's worth playing it before part 2 as it's a continuation and part 2 will make an awful lot more sense. Part 1 is slower than 2, I'd like it to the difference between Resi 1 and 2, 2 is much more action packed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

I think Evil Within only makes sense if you get the two Kidman DLC as well but the game is well worth a play.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Nier Automata is down to €35 in the PSN Easter sale

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Danick

Do you know if Doom Vr version also contains the standalone Doom game? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭bazzz

Danick wrote: »
    Do you know if Doom Vr version also contains the standalone Doom game? Thanks

No the Doom VR version is a different build/Stand-alone title.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Danick

bazzz wrote: »
    No the Doom VR version is a different build/Stand-alone title.

Great thanks - I had no idea if it had the original or not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,780 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Danick wrote: »
    Great thanks - I had no idea if it had the original or not.

It has the original (i.e. classic Doom I and Doom II *) in VR and it kicks ass :)

* some levels, not all!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement