Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Bargains

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,017 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Flash sale just started on US/Canadian PSN store

• Registered Users Posts: 13,780 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

excellent, time to use my 20% off voucher for watching the Far Cry 5 trailer!

mrcheez wrote: »
    excellent, time to use my 20% off voucher for watching the Far Cry 5 trailer!

I'm using mine towards God of War. Can get the Digital Deluxe edition for €46 on the Canadian store

I'm using mine towards God of War. Can get the Digital Deluxe edition for €46 on the Canadian store

Hmm slim pickings... might finally get Until Dawn for $5.99 (I don't have PS Plus so can't play the free version)

Where did you see it announced? Any more drops due?

Hmm slim pickings... might finally get Until Dawn for $5.99 (I don't have PS Plus so can't play the free version)

I always keep an eye on the PS4 sub reddit. Flash sales usually happen on the third week of every month but lately they happen on the second week. There should be another sale on the US store on Tuesday as that is when they update their store compared to Wednesdays for Europe

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

TLoU for $7.99 is a good deal. Will probably get Inside myself. Would get GoW, but I want the steelbook Limited Edition.

TLoU for $7.99 is a good deal.

oh yeah that's excellent if anyone hasn't bought it yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,849 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Where are people buying their Canadian ps credit these days?

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Where are people buying their Canadian ps credit these days?

I usually get it from pcgamesupply

I usually get it from pcgamesupply

Ah yes I was trying buy game credit, forgot about that, thanks man.

• Advertisement

TLoU for $7.99 is a good deal. Will probably get Inside myself. Would get GoW, but I want the steelbook Limited Edition.

Very tempting to get TLOU, firstly to get the last couple of mp trophies and secondly, I know I'll be itching to play it before the sequel releases. Question is, will my mp progress carry over on a US version of the game.

Very tempting to get TLOU, firstly to get the last couple of mp trophies and secondly, I know I'll be itching to play it before the sequel releases. Question is, will my mp progress carry over on a US version of the game.

Doubt it, different build of the game as the EU version is censored due to Germany. The US version probably even has a separate trophy list too.

Outlast 2 for $11.99 good?

Feels wrong playing horror without VR, but maybe can play in cinematic mode.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Stylesclash07

Doubt it, different build of the game as the EU version is censored due to Germany. The US version probably even has a separate trophy list too.

It has the same trophy list, I had TLOU before and re bought it the last time is was on sale on US store(it was $4.99 at the time) and it registered under the list. Great game

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

mrcheez wrote:
    Outlast 2 for $11.99 good?

Not as good as 1 but I enjoyed it.

It has the same trophy list, I had TLOU before and re bought it the last time is was on sale on US store(it was $4.99 at the time) and it registered under the list. Great game

Did the multiplayer work ok?

Did the multiplayer work ok?

I only played one match but seemed fine

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭bazzz

Didn't see it mentioned here in the last few days. But God of War is available for Pre-Order and home devlivery at €49.99,in Smyth's .
    Seems to be one of the best deals around for the Physical release.

bazzz wrote: »
    Didn't see it mentioned here in the last few days. But God of War is available for Pre-Order and home devlivery at €49.99,in Smyth's .
    Seems to be one of the best deals around for the Physical release.

Buy Just Cause 3 in Smyths for €5, trade in to GameStop. The trade value gets boosted to €50 against GoW leaving €20 to be paid, total cost €25.

• Advertisement

JC3 for a fiver in Smyths? I saw it as 25 there. It's 20 in Argos so but that, trade it to GS and pay 20 for GoW, 40 in total.

JC3 for a fiver in Smyths? I saw it as 25 there. It's 20 in Argos so but that, trade it to GS and pay 20 for GoW, 40 in total.

Standard edition is €5, if you can find it, Gold edition is €25.

Standard edition is €5, if you can find it, Gold edition is €25.

Serious bargain if you can find that! GS said their trade in list changes every few days so check that first before buying any games to trade in.

https://www.gamestop.ie/Software-Trade-In-Offers

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Any good deals going for the console..? The kids broke there one maybe 2 months ago and they are doing my head in without one. I think they have had enough punishment time without one. Does not have to be a bundle as they have loads of games and all the gear, but of a bundle deal was very good I would look at it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Dub13 wrote: »
    Any good deals going for the console..? The kids broke there one maybe 2 months ago and they are doing my head in without one. I think they have had enough punishment time without one. Does not have to be a bundle as they have loads of games and all the gear, but of a bundle deal was very good I would look at it.

argos tend to do the best offers.

jonnycivic wrote:
    argos tend to do the best offers.

Can't seem to get a pro in argos at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭bazzz

Can't seem to get a pro in argos at the moment

They have the white PS4 Pro available for reservation in a good few of their stores.

See Here.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

bazzz wrote: »
    They have the white PS4 Pro available for reservation in a good few of their stores.

See Here.

At that price, you're better getting it elsewhere. €400 from Gamestop.

Star Lord wrote: »
    At that price, you're better getting it elsewhere. €400 from Gamestop.

They were doing it for €350 last week with a game, choice of Horizon, GT Sport and another game I can't remember.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

They were doing it for €350 last week with a game, choice of Horizon, GT Sport and ano6game I can't remember.

Pretty sure that's just the Slim, and not the Pro?
    https://www.gamestop.ie/Bundle/Configure/3205

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement