Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Bargains

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Star Lord wrote: »
    Pretty sure that's just the Slim, and not the Pro?
    https://www.gamestop.ie/Bundle/Configure/3205

It was on the Pro last week, and it was only a choice of three games unlike the slim. The console by itself was still listed at €400. The offer expired on Thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭B Rabbit

Hi folks!

Any bargains related to getting PS plus membership?

B Rabbit wrote: »
    Hi folks!

No offers on ps+ atm. Put a watch on a 12 month sub on www.press-start.com and they will send you an email when they have them back in stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭B Rabbit

No offers on ps+ atm. Put a watch on a 12 month sub on www.press-start.com and they will send you an email when they have them back in stock.

Thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭JimBurnley

Deal of week on PS store, Rise of Tomb Raider 16 quid

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭nedd

JimBurnley wrote: »
    Deal of week on PS store, Rise of Tomb Raider 16 quid

Very good game. I enjoyed it a lot. Game play is fun and puzzles are challenging. Lots to do in it as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭copperspock

B Rabbit wrote: »
    Hi folks!

You can get the UK sub for about €41 through CDKeys at the mo.

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/playstation-plus-12-month-subscription-3581-cdkeys-2927422

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

You can get the UK sub for about €41 through CDKeys at the mo.

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/playstation-plus-12-month-subscription-3581-cdkeys-2927422

Yes but then you need a UK PSN account to use it on. Subscriptions do not transfer to different regions.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Do Argos tend to get the special edition pro bundles in?

That God of War console is tempting me and have some vouchers to use

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

maximoose wrote: »
    Do Argos tend to get the special edition pro bundles in?

That God of War console is tempting me and have some vouchers to use

They did the destiny 2 package but it was just a plain white console anyway ( I had one) but I wouldnt be surprised if they did the God of War one considering the popularity of the game.

• Advertisement

amadablam wrote: »
    They did the destiny 2 package but it was just a plain white console anyway ( I had one) but I wouldnt be surprised if they did the God of War one considering the popularity of the game.

Think GameStop have it as an exclusive.

Think GameStop have it as an exclusive.

You are right sniper_samurai. I was in there earlier and its an exclusive.

told me that nearly all of the consoles are booked/pre ordered as well.

collecting mine from them in the morning :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Anyone know is the god of war PS4 trade in deal going to be on tomorrow ? When you trade in PS4 with 2 games do you get the bundle for 235 euro or what}?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

Yeah it's going to run until the 29th April according to the literature they showed me but they said that the deals can be pulled at any time although they generally run for a week or so after launch.

No ideas on the ps4 trade value but I think it's on the website that the details are in store only.

Same as the deal on the PS Pro trade in, its in store up sell only and says on their literature that the details will not be available online.

Best to call them or call in.

Is this a trade in deal on a regular PS4 (as opposed to a pro) ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Kopparberg Strawberry and Lime

Hi lads

Looking to pick up a pro console , any bargains going at the moment ? Bundles etc ?

Harvey is doing a decent deal for 370 with a headset, call of duty ww2 but is only a basic 500gb console. Have a 4K TV ready to rock !

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

deadl0ck wrote: »
    Is this a trade in deal on a regular PS4 (as opposed to a pro) ?

Yeah regular PS4 apparently with any 2 games you can get the PS4 pro god of war edition for 235euro or something might ring tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭copperspock

dudeeile wrote: »
    Yes but then you need a UK PSN account to use it on. Subscriptions do not transfer to different regions.

If you set your PS4 as primary for x region account and get PS+ for it, then you can go online with other region accounts on that console. For example I have UK PS+, and I can play Titanfall 2 & BF1 online (I bought them from the Canadian store).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

God of War €55 in Smyths, €70 in ToolStop, how are they still open.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

SMC92Ian wrote:
    God of War €55 in Smyths, €70 in ToolStop, how are they still open.

You can get it for less than 70 with the trade in deals.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

ERG89 wrote: »
    You can get it for less than 70 with the trade in deals.

That they rip you off with, CEX pay more.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

SMC92Ian wrote: »

God of War is out in CeX on day one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 803 ✭✭✭BelovedAunt

SMC92Ian wrote: »

You get it for €20 with one game traded in. I don't think you'd get €35 for any of the games on the list in CEX, so for once Gamestop is actually great value :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

You get it for €20 with one game traded in. I don't think you'd get €35 for any of the games on the list in CEX, so for once Gamestop is actually great value :)

It's 55 in Smyth's, 65 in Argos, I don't do trade ins so I'll get it from Smyth's...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 803 ✭✭✭BelovedAunt

Fieldog wrote: »
    It's 55 in Smyth's, 65 in Argos, I don't do trade ins so I'll get it from Smyth's...

Have you seen the trade in list? Some old games on there that I'm sure people have lying around and haven't played in ages. Just Cause 3 for example, which I think was free on ps plus a while back.

Collected my God of War PS Pro this morning

Queues were bad enough too but mostly for games.

For anyone looking for one, they have two left in the limerick, William Street Store. Ask for CJ.

If you already have a Pro to trade in and you are going to buy the game anyway, its a savage deal

uCeIaBx.jpg

New PS+ offer, 15 months for the price of 12 until May 4th.

https://store.playstation.com/en-ie/product/IP9102-NPIA90006_01-PSPLUSSUB15FOR12

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Jasper79

I have an unopened copy of dying light at home. so I can get GOW for it plus 20 euro, then buy dying light again for 20, making it 40 for GOW... sounds good to me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

New PS+ offer, 15 months for the price of 12 until May 4th.

https://store.playstation.com/en-ie/product/IP9102-NPIA90006_01-PSPLUSSUB15FOR12

Works out pretty much the same as the €47.99 for 12 months from press-start/instant-gaming (fractions of a cent per month difference, so negligable difference) so surprisingly good deal!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Kopparberg Strawberry and Lime

Collected my God of War PS Pro this morning

Queues were bad enough too but mostly for games.

For anyone looking for one, they have two left in the limerick, William Street Store. Ask for CJ.

If you already have a Pro and you are going to buy the game, its a savage deal

uCeIaBx.jpg

How much did you pay if you mind my asking and where ?

Looking for a good pro deal and GameStop are doing pro and God of war for 400 ?

Still yet to look in other places

• Advertisement

How much did you pay if you mind my asking and where ?

Looking for a good pro deal and GameStop are doing pro and God of war for 400 ?

Still yet to look in other places

No idea what they are charging for it out right but its listed as €469.99 for the GOW LE console on their website so I doubt its €400 for that one anyway

I took advantage of the insanely generous upgrade deal and traded my Pro.
    LINK

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement