Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Bargains

Options

Comments

Probably worth it for single player, online is a complete joke though.

I refuse to acknowledge online.
    Once I can get Arsenal to win the Champions League I couldn't give a toss :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

I refuse to acknowledge online.
    Once I can get Arsenal to win the Champions League I couldn't give a toss :)

Enjoy it, it's the last year PES will have the CL...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,039 ✭✭✭Doge

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    That TT Isle of man game is down to €35 on the PS Store at the moment.

Time to get it then! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,468 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

One word...Brexit :(

I'd blame Sainsbury's before I'd blame politics myself :)

Smyth's have Detroit for €55 on pre-order and it's a welcome price.
    I'm betting that Argos will be €65

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    That TT Isle of man game is down to €35 on the PS Store at the moment.

Just gone cheaper today in Argos

32euro

http://checkargos.com/search?q=Isle+of+man

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,849 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Dirt 4 is down to 20 on psn but also down to 20 in Smyths. Cex are offering 18 euro cash for it, might be with a go.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

SMC92Ian wrote: »
    Enjoy it, it's the last year PES will have the CL...

Did FIFA get the rights for Champions League?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,041 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

wong wrote: »

Unconfirmed at this point.

Konami and UEFA mutually ended their agreement.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 njcarey

Hey if anyone’s interested in Final Fantasy xii zodiac age it’s 15 quid in Argos

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

They'll def get it, they've wanted it for years.

• Advertisement

Game Collection have God Of War for £38 plus a quid odd postage
    https://www.thegamecollection.net/god-of-war-ps4/?tduid=13a6644f5ab670909994aee10cb3d590

• Registered Users Posts: 9,017 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

There are 20% off vouchers available on live.playstation.com. Only open to US and Canadian accounts

https://www.reddit.com/r/PS4/comments/8lm161/20_off_coupons_are_back_at_liveplaystationcom/

• Registered Users Posts: 13,780 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

There are 20% off vouchers available on live.playstation.com. Only open to US and Canadian accounts

https://www.reddit.com/r/PS4/comments/8lm161/20_off_coupons_are_back_at_liveplaystationcom/

Hmm... last time they gave a full month to use the 20% off voucher... nothing I particularly want on PSVR at the mo :/

• Registered Users Posts: 29,849 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Some new deals in Argos today:
    Battlefield 1 Revolution (complete bf1 package) - 23 euro
    Burnout paradise - 23 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Some new deals in Argos today:
    Battlefield 1 Revolution (complete bf1 package) - 23 euro
    Burnout paradise - 23 euro

€15.99 in the current psn sale for Battlefield 1 Revolution and Titanfall 2 Ultimate atm if you have ps+

https://store.playstation.com/en-ie/product/EP0006-CUSA02387_00-BF1TF2ULTIMATE00

• Registered Users Posts: 4 sandl

Did anyone hear ever about shop4ie.com? They have good prices on some games. But looks like domain was registered a few months ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Tempted by BF1 for that price. Would I get absolutely destroyed within seconds if I started now though?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,422 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Tempted by BF1 for that price. Would I get absolutely destroyed within seconds if I started now though?

I got that bundle recently, found the learning curve on BF a lot steeper than Titanfall

sandl wrote: »
    Did anyone hear ever about shop4ie.com? They have good prices on some games. But looks like domain was registered a few months ago.

They seem legit. Phone number and address seem ok. They're a UK based company though, so you'd be waiting standard UK delivery times

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

I wouldn't think so. I'm not great at Battlefield and played 4 recently. It's not like I lit it up but did ok and it was fun. I really enjoyed the MP in BF1 but once I tired of it found it hard to go back. Still thought I got solid value out of it and bought it at launch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

The Battlefield 1 expansion 'In the Name of the Tsar' is free atm for anyone who own it or is on the fence about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,136 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Haven't been watching the price so not sure how much of a bargain this is, but both Kingdom Hearts collections on PS4 are down to €20.99 in Argos

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/6847810/Trail/searchtext%3EKINGDOM+HEARTS.htm
    http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/5982398/Trail/searchtext%3EKINGDOM+HEARTS.htm

I believe these collect pretty much all the games between them
    Have never played a Kingdom Hearts game, what would they be comparable to in gameplay? Zelda?
    Never played a Final Fantasy either

• Registered Users Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Far Cry 5 Gold Edition is currently €59.99 in Smyths.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

Picked up hotline Miami for 2.50. Can't get the hang of it at all. Lost patience after not being able to get past the third screen. May have to go back and give it another try before I rage delete it.

Pro Evo 2018 for a tenner, just pulled the trigger on that. Was always a Pro Evo player from the ISS days on but switched to FIFA at around FIFA 13 I think, so gonna go back and give this a go.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Roar wrote: »
    Picked up hotline Miami for 2.50. Can't get the hang of it at all. Lost patience after not being able to get past the third screen. May have to go back and give it another try before I rage delete it.

Pro Evo 2018 for a tenner, just pulled the trigger on that. Was always a Pro Evo player from the ISS days on but switched to FIFA at around FIFA 13 I think, so gonna go back and give this a go.

Fifa 18 is around the 22.99 mark in a few places at the moment like argos.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Roar wrote:

PES was hard to put up.with from 2008 up until 2014. Now it plays superb. Use Pesuniverse for option files, takes less than an hour to install kits for all the teams.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Roar wrote: »

Ha, that game is very rage inducing, but it's all trial and error. If you think you've lost patience now, just wait. If I remember correctly, i think there's a trophy for dying 1000 times. it's a great game to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭Niska

Thanks for the reference to shop4ie.com

According to their domain reg they're the same people as shop4world.com - I've got off them before (though through Amazon never directly) and have always been grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

ERG89 wrote: »
    PES was hard to put up.with from 2008 up until 2014. Now it plays superb. Use Pesuniverse for option files, takes less than an hour to install kits for all the teams.

Is there zip file that has everything in it or do you need to download individually?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭CWF

Is there zip file that has everything in it or do you need to download individually?

Zip file with everything you need

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement