Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Bargains

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

thanks to all yer nagging I went and bought Evil Within 2. From Shopto via ebay. €22 something including shipping. It's already posted but estimated delivery is 13 July onwards which seems odd as it's only coming from the UK

• Registered Users Posts: 29,849 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Handball 17 is down to 20 on the psn store :pac:

An actual good bargain is Everybody's Golf for 12 euro in cex if you can find a copy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

gimli2112 wrote: »
    thanks to all yer nagging I went and bought Evil Within 2. From Shopto via ebay. €22 something including shipping. It's already posted but estimated delivery is 13 July onwards which seems odd as it's only coming from the UK

You wont regret it. Its easier than part 1 but alot more fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Pretty good deal here if anyone is looking to buy any of the Hits releases.

https://twitter.com/base_com/status/1014100037297635328?s=19

Comes to €31.86 including shipping.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Or go on adverts and get them for pennys.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Or go on adverts and get them for pennys.

Depends on the game, and if you don't mind second hand. Doubt you would get Yakuza 0 on disc for much cheaper than the Hits release.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

You wont regret it. Its easier than part 1 but alot more fun.

Would you recommend skipping part 1 and going straight to 2?

Part 2 could be played stand alone and you wouldn't miss out much in terms of lore. Part 1 though is a very different beast, its much more unforgiving in terms of supplies and boss fights where as part 2 there is plenty of ammo and loads of blasting fun to be had. The story of part 1 is far superior to part 2.

If you want to play both Id say go with part 1 first, I'd say it would be difficult to get into if you played part 2 first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Part 2 could be played stand alone and you wouldn't miss out much in terms of lore. Part 1 though is a very different beast, its much more unforgiving in terms of supplies and boss fights where as part 2 there is plenty of ammo and loads of blasting fun to be had. The story of part 1 is far superior to part 2.

If you want to play both Id say go with part 1 first, I'd say it would be difficult to get into if you played part 2 first.

Cheers, will get both so :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

Buy neither and get some good games.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

SMC92Ian wrote: »
    Buy neither and get some good games.

image5.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 13,779 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

image5.jpg

that was me in last 5 seconds of Japan Belgium game

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

The rather ugly limited edition Playstation FC dualshock controller is down to €39.99

Cheap option if anyone is after a spare

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

• Registered Users Posts: 12,470 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

all I can see is a little black rectangle

• Registered Users Posts: 9,017 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Mid year sale just started on US and Canadian PSN stores

• Registered Users Posts: 27,335 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

maximoose wrote: »
    The rather ugly limited edition Playstation FC dualshock controller is down to €39.99

Cheap option if anyone is after a spare

Destiny 2 with the Expansion pass is currently €24.99 on PSN. Probably going to be tomorrow's deal of the week.

Destiny 2 with the Expansion pass is currently €24.99 on PSN. Probably going to be tomorrow's deal of the week.

That offer has been live since Friday. There should be a new sale tomorrow anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

What's the point of all these sales it's costing me money.....oh right.
    They have worked on me recently as I've ended up buying Evil Within 1 & 2 and Resi Revelations 1.

• Advertisement

gimli2112 wrote: »
    What's the point of all these sales it's costing me money.....oh right.
    They have worked on me recently as I've ended up buying Evil Within 1 & 2 and Resi Revelations 1.

And thing is, there is always a summer Sale around this time of year. This is the playstation plus double discounts sale so I can see the Summer Sale starting straight after this. I usually wait until a new sale starts as the previous sale would still be active until end of that day. I also go for sale items only if they are over 70% discounted.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

• Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭Kerplunk124

Yeah its a good game, just the worst Mass Effect. Still enjoyable overall though.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,401 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Yeah its a good game, just the worst Mass Effect. Still enjoyable overall though.

Got it for a tenner.

Still wish I hadn't bothered.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

If you have PS+ then gat out of hell is only a fiver. No point in paying anything more considering it was originally dlc.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,182 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

A Mass Effect game for €6? EA must be looking for any few quid from it, must have been a complete disaster sales-wise.

J. Marston wrote:
    A Mass Effect game for €6? EA must be looking for any few quid from it, must have been a complete disaster sales-wise.

It was actually a huge moneymaker, they repeatedly mentioned it during their earnings call and its been on EA Access for awhile so a sale like this makes sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,849 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Just saw Life is Strange is 3.40 in the psn sale. Absolute bargain.

The dishonoured bundle at 25, they any use?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Andromeda is a good game, had a few problems on release that were fixed since but nobody wants to remember that, people love to jump on a bandwagon. The game is good and easily worth it at that price. It's more DA Inquisition than ME, still fine though.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement